11. Awakening

After McGrady finished the discharge procedures, he took Yanyun home and got out of the taxi. McGrady fully broke out the power of the flood and carried Yanyun back.

Along the way, many people gathered to take pictures with their mobile phones, and Yan Yun thought of the title of the subject: Beauty went out hunting, but she didn't expect to bring back a little loli.

Happy skin.

"What do you want to eat? I'll come back after class and make it for you." Maddie asked Yan Yun who was going to play dead on the bed.

Peeling off the thin quilt covering her head, Yan Yun thought about it seriously: "I want spicy food."

Maddie didn't want to refuse, she could only think about what to eat at night and take care of a certain patient:

"Ask you It's also a vain question, what do I do, what do you eat, take a good rest at home, I have already asked you for a week's leave from the school and the taekwondo gym. By the way, the things you bought have already entered the warehouse one after another, you buy Everything is enough to open a small supermarket. Hey, time is running out, I have to go to class."

Maddie, who is a junior, is about to run into her senior year. During this period, she has to study hard. Otherwise, it will be very troublesome to pass the exam.

"Bye bye~" Yan Yun dragged out the end of the last word, sat up and listened to the quiet space when the door was closed, spit out a mouthful of turbid air she was breathing in the quilt.

Putting on the slippers, without Maddie's support, Yan Yun took ten minutes to walk to the kitchen while leaning against the wall. Usually, it only takes a few dozen seconds, but now it is impossible to walk.

The side effects of the awakening of supernatural powers are too powerful, turning a living person into a terminally ill patient who will die at any time. Yan Yun is afraid after thinking about it. No wonder there are so few supernatural powers in the previous life.

The weight of her whole body was placed on the multi-functional cabinet in front of her. Yan Yun put her hand on the edge of the pool and used the soft liquid energy that was constantly swimming in her body. She saw that a stream of clear water slowly flowed out from her index finger, and the reason why the water flowed down, The water column was about the size of a chopstick, and it all fell into the pool and made a small "crashing" sound.

In terms of force value, the water ability has little lethality, which can be said to be very tasteless. But water is the most needed resource in the human body. Seventy-five percent of the human body is water. Medical science proves that all living things cannot live without water. If there is no water in other areas, this water ability has a great effect.

The most important thing is the space power that is in her heart. She actually awakened?!

By feeling, Yan Yun knows that this space has more than 1,000 square meters, and there is still the possibility of progress and expansion. How much space can be awakened according to personal spiritual power.

Yan Yun still knew it from other people's mouths, of course, these are no longer secrets.

Compared with Yanyun, her soul is the highest priority. Her soul is a bit stronger than ordinary people after being trained in the past and apocalypse. If she encounters a power user with spiritual power, Yan Yun is confident that she and them can barely resist.

Yan Yun's ability belonged to the logistics department. At that time, the space ability users were recruited by the government and assigned to the group army to go out to collect food. Abandoning Yan Yun and their team, she knew from the team members that their strategist was a space power user, protected and controlled by the high-level.

After all, most of the material is in his space, and letting him run away is a big loss for the team.

This secret was known to the team members and unknown to the others. Yan Yun heard it by hiding behind their backs.

Although space power users are popular, they lose their freedom when they are controlled, so Yan Yun will never reveal that she has space and let people keep them in captivity?

Yan Yun tried to hold the sesame oil within reach in her hand, and said in her heart: receive. The bottle of sesame oil disappeared out of thin air.

now.

The bottle of sesame oil appeared in Yanyun's hand again, but she felt a little dizzy this time. If she had to rely on her mental power, Yanyun is now in a weak state. In addition, she has just awakened her powers, except for the water powers. In addition to wandering in the body with joy, her spiritual power is in poverty.

Yanyun didn't know how to cultivate, so she could only slowly recover from sleep.

Putting the sesame oil back in place, Yan Yun moved her dizzy head to the bedroom.

When lying on the bed, Yan Yun, who had just closed her eyes, fell into a deep sleep. The deep sleep at this moment was a little different. She felt that her soul had returned to the dark space she had been to twice, and the light was still there.

In this dark space, her speed was the same as in real life. She walked slowly and slowly, and it took half an hour to reach the light. The warm light on her body was very comfortable. Yan Yun didn't know this was what happened.

And that group of light was only as big as the mouth of a water cup from the beginning, but now Yanyun looks like it is as big as the mouth of a small bowl. Could it be that this is the cultivation method of the supernatural beings?

Yanyun is not sure, she has to wait for the encounter after the end of the world. Besides, it will take three months, and the zombies in this early stage have not evolved.

Yan Yun felt that because her rebirth was a big change, it must have caused a small part of the butterfly effect, and she was the first to awaken the power in the peace that had not yet begun to come to the end of the world.

It is also possible that she might have awakened her powers in her previous life, but she was abandoned and died early, but this rebirth may have met the awakening conditions, and Yan Yun was ahead of schedule.

"Recently, there have been abnormal changes in various places. I don't know if I told the person in the research institute that it is a sign of the end of the world." The old man, who has entered the age of sixty, has gray hair. As a high-level official, he used the The power of the family only heard some news from the research institute.

The unfortunate guy who claimed to be a rebirth has been completely controlled by the research institute. The group of perverted researchers only cut him to study. The most fortunate thing is that guy. The leader ordered him not to hurt his life. Return to the embrace of the Lord of Hell.

According to the signs mentioned by the reborn, they have begun to be confirmed in various regions, and they have also attracted great attention from the country. After investigation, they have been confirmed to be true. They began to purchase materials, build shelters, and ordered the army to stand by at any time, preparing for the future. After the arrival, team up and disperse to save the survivors to reduce casualties.

In order to avoid panic, the core staff gathered together to discuss countermeasures. A country without its people is not a country. And at no time will the country abandon anyone in crisis.

"Father, gather all the children at home before that," said the middle-aged man who was somewhat similar to the old man, looking at his back.

The old man nodded and said solemnly: "Well, it's up to you to do it.'

Yes." The middle-aged man nodded.