31. The Last Days Came

At this time, the sky was still clear, and the breeze was scorching hot, and it didn't take long for the wind to return to normal.

Yan Yun clenched the phone in her hand, "Dad, are you at home?"

Yan Fuxing temporarily answered that there was something wrong with the branch in H city, and now she and Wang Li were on the way to the company, and there was still a junction to go.

"No, there is something in the company, and your mother and I are on our way to the company. What's wrong?" The red light just came on, and Yan Fuxing had to stop.

What the hell!

Yan Yun cursed in her heart, unable to hear the trembling of her voice, "Mom and dad find a safe place to stay, I'll come to you in a while."

"Are you still in class now? Did you cause trouble at school? "Yan Fuxing had a clue about Yan Yun's injury to Wang Ping.

Hearing the abnormality in Yan Yun's tone at this time, Yan Fuxing once again sighed that her daughter's rebellious period had begun?

After the red light passed, Yan Fuxing started the car and drove forward.

"Go to class, my mother and I are in the company meeting. I'll come and pick you up after the meeting in the afternoon. Bye, hang up first." Yan Fuxing hung up the phone.

I noticed Wang Li next to me, coughing all the time, a little worried, "Go up in a while, you rest in the office, I'll go to the meeting."

"Then how can it be, those old guys made such a big mess this time. How can I not help you?" Wang Li stretched out her hand to comfort Yan Fuxing, with a smile on her face indicating that she was fine.

........

Yan Yun stared at her phone and headed towards the sky outside through the toilet window. The dazzling golden sun followed the rotation of the earth as usual, slowly shifting her position.

At this time, May 18, time 10:25.

Yan Yun remembered that the end of the world began at this time. She read the recent weather forecasts, and there was no situation where the tengu eclipsed the sun. She only heard that the tengu eclipsed the moon, and she had never heard of the case of the sun being blocked. This time It was still a precedent

, "Boom!"

There was a faint tremor, as if something was rolling and making a rolling sound. Yanyun looked dumbly at the black air that was rolling sharply in front of her, condensing in one direction. The black air seemed to be very excited, condensed from various places and rushed towards the sun, and within a short while, the naked eye could see that the sun's rays were covered up a little bit.

Within a few seconds, the entire land had entered a deep darkness. Yanyun heard her heart beating rapidly, the whole darkness was silent, and the needles could be heard falling. She was surprised that she didn't fall into a coma. Realizing this, Yan Yun turned on her mobile phone, and she saw that there was no mobile phone signal. She knew this earlier, turned on the flashlight, and went out of the toilet to sneak into the classroom.

The journey was very quiet. Even though she knew that the zombies were still being transformed, Yan Yun didn't know how long the process would take. She was going to the classroom to pull Lin Aili out. The survivors at the school got lost.

Yan Yun was across the window, and the light shone into the classroom, and the students fell into a coma on the ground or on the desk irregularly.

After finding her class, Yan Yun couldn't take care of other people. Fortunately, she exercised during this time, and it was not a problem to drag a few people into the safety zone.

Sweat condensed little by little and ran across Yanyun's cheeks. She carried the classmates who had the impression that they would not turn into zombies into the principal's room. Needless to say, the principal was thrown outside by Yanyun. She remembered that the principal became a zombie, except They ran to the principal's room with the others, and the other survivors hid in the library.

But there was nothing better than the protective door in the principal's office. Yan Yun took out a small portion of the food, enough for the people inside to eat and drink for two weeks. It's not that Yanyun is stingy, but the school has the most zombies, and they have to go out sooner or later.

And Lin Aili hasn't woken up yet, Yan Yun took her to his parents' company, she probably couldn't protect her, because there are the most people there, it's not as safe as here. Yanyun spent more than ten minutes during this period, and she was so afraid that the sky would suddenly light up during the process.

It was estimated that there was still some time before dawn. Yan Yun closed the door and ran away from the teaching building all the way. In the end, she rode an unlocked men's bicycle in the place where bicycles were parked in the school, and followed the light of the flashlight. All the way to the school gate.

Although Yanyun can see things in the dark, this time she can only see vaguely, not very clearly, so Yanyun is glad she has space and bought a flashlight.

The guard fell on the road, Yan Yun stopped the car and moved the guard into the guard room, threw the bicycle across, and climbed over on the chair in the guard room. The school gate is an electrical door that requires electricity to open, so Yan Yun had to turn over it.

Wherever the flashlight shone, no human fell into a coma and fell into a strange shape. There were even vehicles that crashed forward without the owner's control, and some of the wheels still pressed the breathless people under the ground, which was shocking.

Yan Yun rode her bicycle to avoid carefully, took out her mobile phone and looked at it. It had only been five minutes, and the place Yan Yun was going was Tianxing Street, a very prosperous area, large group companies, high-end clubs, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. Wait, as long as it is a luxury place, the flow of people is the most.

The sky began to light up gradually, and Yan Yun's heart was useless no matter how anxious it was. It would take about 10 minutes to take a bus from here to Tianxing Street, but it would take 30 minutes to walk!

The most important thing is that in addition to smoking vehicles blocking the road, there are people lying unconscious everywhere on the road.

"Ho...." The low roar caught Yanyun's attention, taking advantage of the dimly lit night, Yanyun noticed the fainted "person" on the ground and stood up staggeringly. It seems that the zombies at this time have not yet attacked, and they should still be in the running-in period.

This voice, Yan Yun is all too familiar with it, the characteristics of zombies!

The bicycle was abandoned by Yan Yun. She took out the sword from the space that Yan Fuxing had given her, and sweat secretly secreted from her hand, which showed Yan Yun's nervousness. The bike fell to the ground, the wheels of the front wheel still turning.

Taking advantage of the fact that the zombies did not attack for a short time, Yan Yun accelerated her steps and ran down the street with few people. If she happened to encounter a awakened zombie while riding a bicycle, she would definitely be thrown down, and she would be crushed by other zombies before she resisted. In the past, she could only ditch her bicycle for safety and chose to walk.

The anxiety in my heart is getting heavier and heavier. Yan Yun was thinking of Wang Li, the mother of the ticking time bomb, and her heart was aching.

The sky was full and the sun was starting to scorch.

The people on the ground began to wake up, and they were speechless by the scene in front of them. The zombies that had passed the run-in period began to pounce on the humans who were starting to wake up one after another. Within moments, screams resounded throughout the city.