16. Limits

Go?

This is the funniest sentence Yan Yun has ever heard. The person who told her to leave will pry into the warehouse she rented and ask her to stand by, which is impossible.

"What you are prying is my warehouse, why do you want the master to leave?"

Yan Yun took out the key in her pocket and dangled a few times in front of them. There was a dimly yellow street lamp behind her. Chu saw the key in Yan Yun's hand.

There was a look of joy on the face of the smoking man. It was really a little lamb who came to the door. This little lamb brought a key to open the door.

He reached out his hand and patted his partner who was already sweating profusely, and said, "Gangzi, you don't have to be busy, the key will be delivered to the door!"

The face of the person named Gangzi was covered by the motorcycle helmet on top of his head, and only a pair of upturned faces were revealed. Eye. Yan Yun quietly touched the electric wolf eyebrow pencil on the side of the backpack with her right hand, and put the key on her left hand into her pocket, pretending to be dumb: "What do you want to do?!"

To completely control Yan Yun's retreat, the smoking man is obviously the head.

He took a deep breath of the cigarette in his hand, and after exhaling the smoke, he threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stomped it out with his shoes before raising his head and saying, "Give me the key, or else you will get hurt.

Smoking The man took out a small knife from his trousers pocket and raised it to the height of Yan Yun's cheek at a distance. After making a few gestures, the threat in his eyes increased a bit.

Yan Yun reached out and touched her cheek, as if she was imagining being slashed by the knife . How terrifying the cheeks will be. Yanyun, who has experienced the end of the world, will not be scared by a little trick.

"You have the ability to get it yourself?" Yanyun glanced at the three of them, and the mockery in her eyes made the smoking man stunned. He laughed: "You're a bit of a daring little girl! Well, you're welcome. "

The man in the helmet suddenly approached behind Yan Yun, and stretched out his arms to imprison Yan Yun in his arms. Yan Yun was startled, but she didn't rush. She lowered her head to find his foot, and rudely raised her right foot and stepped on the instep of the man in the helmet.

While he was in pain, the electric wolf eyebrow pencil was fully exposed and stretched to his lower abdomen, and the man in the helmet passed out in a short scream.

Taking a few steps back, Yan Yun was already out of the state of being surrounded. The two of them saw that their companion was in a coma, and their expressions changed greatly, and they already had the intention to retreat.

Yan Yun took this scene into her eyes, and said in a cold voice: "Go away."

At this moment, a bloody and gloomy aura permeated out of her body, and the two collapsed completely, their feet and stomach couldn't help beating shake.

The smoking man was horrified. The breath of this woman was too dangerous. If they stayed any longer, physical injury would be a trivial matter, and life insurance would be a major matter.

This girl, she has to take a detour when she sees it. "Mingzai, put Gangzi on your back and let's leave." The smoking man instructed his partner who was already dumbfounded.

She turned around and flattered Yan Yun: "Let's go now, let's go right away, you're a little offended just now, I'm really sorry!"

Yan Yun snorted coldly, and swayed around with the electric wolf eyebrow pencil in her hand, looking at the three of them. The back who was about to leave suddenly stopped them: "Hey, wait a minute."

"Huzi brother...." Mingzi was about to cry, this little girl has no end?

Huzi is the nickname of a smoking man, he listened The sound of his partner's collapse was also a headache. The horse's face turned into a flattering face when he turned around, and he said enthusiastically: "What else do you have?" It is unimaginable that this young girl who seems to be young can have such a fierce breath on her body. Looking back now, he can still feel her calf trembling.

Since someone dared to come here to pick the lock, it means that attention has been drawn. When other things came over, she was taken away before they came. Isn't it in vain?

These three people don't look good, but they are ruthless. Jin, especially this smoking man is a bit of a brain, Yan Yun planned to let them help guard the warehouse.

"I have nothing to eat in this warehouse. I came over tonight to have a look. I didn't expect to meet you. It must have attracted the attention of some people with unhealthy minds. I would like to ask you to help me guard, five thousand per person, Let's keep it until May 17, how about it?" Yan Yun looked at them and threw out the temptation.

Some people with bad minds?

Hu Zi's smiling face almost couldn't hold it, and he stiffened. He thought for a while and thought it was okay, five thousand for one person, fifteen thousand for three people.

With the three of their brothers here, some individuals really dare not make up their minds.

'Where's the money?' Hearing the money, Ming Zai's eyes lit up and he asked impatiently.

Yan Yun put her arms in her arms with a relieved smile, looked at the two sober and said, "Come here tomorrow at 5:40 pm to get the money. , I don't have that much on me now. "

"I don't know if they were coaxing us." Hu Zi muttered.

"I can beat one of you to the ground with my skills. I will be tricked tomorrow? It doesn't exist." Believe me, come, don't believe it. Yan took out the key and walked to the warehouse door after circling her fingers for a few times, inserting the key at will, only to hear a slight "click", the small door of the warehouse opened. The door, the door is a tape measure door, which has been unlocked by the three Huzi, but there is another door, which is very large, and there is a small door next to it.

Just now, Huzi and the others were trying to pry the small door, but they just pried it. In a few minutes, Yan Yun came.

"Okay." Hu Zi gritted his teeth and responded. "Then, see you tomorrow." Yan Yun took out the key and put it in her pocket, opened the door and walked in while closing the door, blocking the sight of the two Hu Zi.

Brother Huzi, will she?" Mingzi didn't finish speaking, but made calls one by one, meaning to call the police.

Huzi's flattering face sank, he was not sure what Yanyun said was True or false, but now they are in desperate need of money to get the idea here, but anyway, this girl has already offered them an olive branch, so why not take it?

The big deal is that he will come alone tomorrow.

Let's go and take Gangzi. Look, that person was very ruthless just now." Hu Zi felt a little pain in the back of his feet in retrospect.

Yan Yun, who entered the warehouse, turned on all the lights inside, and a few bright lights were on the top of her head, causing Yan Yun to narrow her eyes.

There were few things piled up in a corner of the warehouse, including instant noodles, beef jerky, etc. Yanyun bought food for the first time, and daily necessities for the second time.

Yan Yun stretched out her hand and touched these substances obsessively, with a flash of excitement in her eyes, with these things, the odds of winning in the future are better.

The thing that has been touched by the hand suddenly needs one thing as a medium, and Yanyun's hand happens to be the medium of transmission, so as long as she touches it with her hand, she can receive half of it in her heart, thinking that she can receive half of it. There was a sharp pain, obviously reaching the limit.