14. Special Acquaintances

The sun hung high between the pure blue sky and began to slowly move westward. In the hall, Yan Yun took Wang Li's arm and looked at the golden yellow with a touch of red light outside. She took out her mobile phone and looked at it. In the afternoon 16:16.

There were very few people in the hall at this time, except for the uncle of the guard room, who was drowsy sitting on his post, holding his head, whose white hair had been dyed black in order to show his spirit, little by little.

Looking at Yan Yun, she was really afraid that his head would hit the table and it would definitely hurt.

Moreover, the black qi in the space was roaming freely, and there was a lot of black qi gathered around the guard, but it came out immediately as soon as he got into the body, but Yan Yun looked at her mother Wang Li, the black qi was like a river The fishes followed the rapids of the river, and excitedly drilled in and gathered together with the previous black gas.

Yanyun's brows were tight, but fortunately she had bangs, neither long nor short, not very thick, so she covered her eyebrows.

Wang Li looked down at Yan Yun's pale cheeks, and asked her opinion distressedly: "Where should we go, Yunyun, your face doesn't look very good, so go home and rest when you go shopping nearby.

Yan Yun knows that there is a nearby The underground supermarket has a lot of traffic, so it is the best place to choose, and the distance is about 150 meters.

"Mom, let's go shopping in the underground mall. There is no fruit at home." Yan Yun said, a little embarrassed.

She put the fruit Entering her space, see how long these seasonal fruits can be stored in the space, and check whether the space has a fresh-keeping function, otherwise the frozen ingredients she bought cannot be stored.

Her space is barely able to put some substances , but with rice and frozen ingredients, you can only think about what to give up.

There are also some vegetables that can be stored for a long time. There are very few vegetables that can be stored for a long time, only potatoes, sweet potatoes, soybeans Some can last longer.

But the marinating can last for a long time, so Yan Yun made up her mind. She wants to buy pickled vegetables in large quantities, although it is reported on the Internet that the pickled food should be eaten as little as possible.

At the same time, Yan Yun had to carefully choose how much to put in some of the things she bought online before, although there was space.

But unlike the protagonists in the novel who have a lot of luck, there is a jade pendant, a bracelet, there is a super large space in it, you can raise animals and enter it yourself, and most importantly, it can keep fresh!

Yan Yun is a supernatural power, Relying on cultivation to increase the capacity of the space, if you can enter the creature, you will be suffocated to death, and even the holder of the space will not be able to enter.

This contrast is simply one in the sky and one in the dirt.

Yan Yun subconsciously took out a freshwater pear from the space and gnawed on it, "呲liu!" The juice slid down the corner of her mouth and dripped onto her clothes.

"Where did you get the pears, Yunyun?" Wang Li heard the voice and looked at Yanyun in confusion.

Yan Yun blinked a few times, pretending to be a matter of course, and asked Wang Li strangely, "I took it in my room and stuffed it in my bag. Hey, mom, do you want a bite?"

Wang Li laughed, Taking Yanyun across the zebra crossing to the opposite street, she tapped her head, and said helplessly, "I still can't change the habit of eating small mouths, and I take food with me wherever I go. "

Yan Yun pouted, wiped the juice from the corners of her mouth and chin at will with the back of her hand, and sighed, "I'm so hungry..."

Yan Yun, who was reborn, experienced the upheaval and fear in the apocalypse. , blood and hunger.

The obsession with food is even stronger. Yan Yun does not want to experience the taste of starvation again after being reborn.

Wang Li lost her mind for a moment, and vowed to stay with her daughter for a long time when she came back this time.

Following the stairs, the mother and daughter entered the underground shopping mall, and the light and joyful music entered the ears from the sound installed above. The voices were full of people, and men, women and children in different clothes passed by them.

Yan Yun watched the people she passed by, the light black air came and went freely, it penetrated into someone's body and did not come out, Yan Yun kept her face sullen, as she thought, those who were penetrated by the black air and could not come out would be in the end of the world. A complete explosion, destroying human cells, making changes, becoming walking dead, leaving a trace of memory, the desire for human flesh becomes their only memory.

"Yan Yun, it's you."

Yan Yun looked back and saw a person Zhang Yujie couldn't forgive whether she was in her previous life or in her current rebirth.

Why did Yanyun meet her here by accident? Isn't the school in session now?

"I heard that Yanyun is ill, is her home training better now?" Zhang Yujie asked with concern. The smile on her face is decent without losing her demeanor. If Yanyun has not been reborn, she will be very moved when she hears this sentence.

It's just a pity that Yanyun was pushed out from her previous life and almost died and turned into a zombie. When she went to question Zhang Yujie, she still looked like a matter of course, which made Yanyun understand this person.

Zhang Yujie is unprofitable and will not pay attention to it. After using it, she doesn't care about life or death. Yan in her previous life bought a lot of snacks for Zhang Yujie. She regarded Zhang Yujie as a good friend.

"Thank you for your concern, my health is much better." Yan Yun responded calmly, pulling Wang Li to leave.

"Yanyun, I don't know where I offended you. How cold are you to me?" Zhang Yujie was really strange. Yanyun's attitude towards her changed. Seeing her was like seeing something disgusting. In the same way, Zhang Yujie was mad and hated.

Isn't it just that the parents have some money? What is there to show off, she just wants to get some benefits from getting to know this kind of person. The injury on Zhang Yujie's face gave Yanyun a headache, and she already felt that Wang Li looked at her with a sense of blame.

Yunyun..." Wang Li knew that Yanyun's communication with others had always been good, but this girl, who obviously had a good relationship with her, didn't seem to understand why Yanyun was suddenly cold to her.

Yanyun's eyes widened. She felt like it was going to be a bad thing. She grabbed Wang Li and said:

"Zhang Yujie, I have always regarded you as a good friend and a good sister, but you regard me as an ATM, and let me buy you various Kind of snacks, I think you are my friend, it doesn't matter if I buy them for you. After a pause, Yan Yun forced a smile, pale and powerless;

"You call me stupid in front of others, and it's amazing to have money." Yes, I just have some money at home. What's wrong with me? I really treat you as a friend, and you threw my heart into the dirt and stomped hard. "

Zhang Yujie couldn't say a word of counterattack at this time, what Yan Yun said was the truth.

Preemptive strike, taking the road of the white lotus, left her nowhere to go.