27. Conflict

Time passed, and when Yanyun went to the hospital for a follow-up consultation, the attending doctor in charge of Yanyun's disease was very surprised. He lamented that Yanyun's recovery ability was amazing.

After it was announced that Yan Yun was fine, she would return to the school to attend classes in peace, but the time was getting closer and closer to the end of the world, and there were ten days left.

During this period, Yanyun lived very well every day. She went to taekwondo to participate in training, and collected things in the warehouse every three days. After this, Yanyun felt that the space seemed to be larger, and her body was better than ordinary people. Times, if you meet people who practice martial arts, you can also socialize.

At the same time, regarding whether the water can be drunk, Yan Yun practiced it and tried the water herself. The result is that the water is much clearer than ordinary water, and there is a faint sweetness after the entrance, which is much better than ordinary water. It is inferred from this that the water is drinkable and has no side effects.

This is also Yan Yun's greatest achievement now. The second achievement is that Yan Fuxing fulfilled his promise and smuggled one of his treasured swords to Yan Yun, an ancient lady's long sword, and the workmanship was engraved with prosperity. The pattern and the scabbard are the same, and it is easy to start.

At the same time, it is no worse than the dagger that Yan Yun kept in Qianling in terms of cutting things. It may be used by women as ornaments. This sword has never seen blood, but it is better than the material used to make the sword. Yan Fuxing said that when the sword was in the collection, the sword seller said that the sword was forged by the emperor of the Tang Dynasty to please his favorite concubine. (The above is fiction and strayed into real history)

Because the weapon is a long sword, Yan Yun spent 2 hours in the evening combining her moves in the apocalypse with the long sword.

"Student Yanyun, please read the second paragraph of the English sentence in the book to everyone." The English teacher glanced at the students below from time to time, and caught the usually obedient Yanyun's eyes a little empty. Obviously, her mind didn't know where she was flying.

In recent days, the office has been talking about Yanyun, and she is only a few students. You say she is distracted in class, and she can answer if you ask. It makes people feel like a thorn has been inserted in their hearts, it hurts not to pull it out, but it still looks the same when it is pulled out.

Lin Aili, who was at the same table, was obviously used to it. She reached out and pulled Yan Yun, who was in a daze, and said softly, "Classmate Yan, the teacher called you."

Yan Yun felt the pull on her clothes and gradually recovered. The memories of the previous life were rolling in Yanyun's mind little by little, and she should not be distracted.

"Teacher asked you to read the second paragraph." Lin Aili reminded softly again, with the appearance of nothing to do with herself, she was actually quite stimulated in her heart.

English is not too difficult for Yan Yun, she stood up under the eyes of everyone, read aloud with her English book, and looked up at the English teacher in the lecture: "Teacher, can I sit down?"

A helpless expression flashed on the English teacher's face, nodding in agreement, feeling a little aggrieved. I had to pretend that nothing happened, and turned around to pick up the chalk and write a few heavy and short words on the blackboard to explain the meaning.

After sitting down, Yanyun breathed a sigh of relief, took out a piece of white paper and drew on it with a ballpoint pen, avoiding the inspection of the English teacher in the process.

After class, Lin Aili took out the white paper that Yan Yun had drawn on it, a bald man with dark and sharp eyes, a scar extending from his forehead to his chin, and a pair of thin lips that looked cold. On the whole, Lin Aili was unhappy when she saw it.

Pointing to the figure above, she asked, "It's a good drawing, who is he?"

Yan Yun took the paper out of her hand and avoided her, "Blind drawing, let's go to dinner together.

" There is a cafeteria, and students who do not go home for lunch at noon can spend money to eat in the cafeteria. Considering that most of the students are from other places, the school spends a lot of time on eating, and the price varies with meat and vegetarian dishes.

At this time, the cafeteria was full of people, and many people lined up at the cooking window with their meal cards. Occasionally a few would cut the line and cause a burst of dissatisfaction, but after seeing that they were bad students with a bad reputation in the school, most people chose Swallow it.

There are always bad students in every school, even in a famous school. Yan Yun pulled Lin Aili in line with more than 20 people. She took out her mobile phone and flipped through the latest news, most of which were about which celebrity did it, who And who is going to break up again, there are some developments in the country, and a few reports about hurting people. Don't let her guess, these should be suppressed.

"Bang." The body was knocked to the side and took a few steps forward. Yanyun looked at her phone and drifted a few times and finally stopped, and was stepped on by a girl.

The one who occupied her position was a boy with a proud face. He also noticed this and apologized casually: "I'm sorry."

"Is this your phone?" The girl who stepped on Yanyun's phone and her partner One piece came over, handed the phone to Yan Yun, and someone saw it fell from Yan Yun's hands.

"Thank you." Yan Yun smiled at her.

Lin Aili also rushed to her side at this time, and quickly asked, "Are you okay?"

Yan Yun shook her head to indicate that she was fine. The moment she turned around, her eyes were covered with a thin layer of ice, and she felt a little unhappy in her heart. Let Yanyun want to find something to vent, put the phone into Lin Aili's hand, and she walked straight towards the proud boy.

The poor boy didn't know that disaster was coming, and he was still chatting with the boy who clearly knew him in front of him, "The girl just now was pretty.

" You don't act like a gentleman." The boy kicked the tall, thin boy in front of him, "Why don't you hurry up!" At this time, there were thirteen people away from the cooking window, and the speed of cooking and cooking in the cafeteria was okay.

The Aoju boy took a step forward and said disapprovingly, "There are many people who are more beautiful than her, not one worse than her."

Obviously, this product is spoiled, and the basic qualities have been lost. Holding the stomach that is expressing resistance, the Aoju boy straightened his neck and probed forward. When he saw that his favorite dishes were still there, he felt at ease. a lot.

Suddenly, the Aoju boy felt his arm being pulled by someone, and a force made his body unable to stop turning upwards. After a while, he lay down on the ground in a daze and screamed. At this moment, his mind was a little dazed. After exhaling, the blurred eyes clearly saw the person looking down at him.

A sweet cheek with some baby fat, looks young, a pair of almond eyes staring at him with coldness, can't help but make the boy feel as if he is being stared at by a beast. His lips parted several times, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Yan Yun said, imitating the boy's expression and tone.