7. Get Rid of

The closer she was to Maddie and the others, Yan Yun felt that her heart couldn't stop beating fast. She didn't know if she could help Maddie get through the catastrophe that belonged to her.

Maddie was already in a state of drunkenness, her head drooping uncontrollably. Although she escaped the drug addiction, this guy's alcohol intake was too poor. Besides, the male god Bai Chi asked her to eat, and her vigilance dropped.

"Sister Di!" When Maddie's head was about to come into close contact with the bowl on the dining table, Yan Yun reached out her hand to stabilize her body in time, otherwise Maddie's flowery cheeks would suffer.

Sister Di, Sister Di, you are happy, but I haven't really relaxed.

Yan Yun's expression remained unchanged, and the villain in her heart was crying bitterly.

"Who are you?" A trace of impatience and inexplicability flashed in Bai Chi's eyes, and she quickly returned to her senses in a short absence. She subconsciously put on a flawless smile on his face, coupled with his handsome cheeks, it would really make ordinary girls unable to Resist, blushing.

Yan Yun lowered her head and pouted her lips without a trace. She had long known the temperament of this person and would not be easily confused by his appearance.

"Male God, do you know that I like it so much..."

Half dragging and half hugging Maddie, who closed his eyes and started talking nonsense, his voice was cold: "I am her tutoring student."

"It's so late, Maddie has already drank If you're drunk, you can't take her home alone, let's take you back." The boy in red stood up and tried to hold Maddie's arm, but Yan Yun pushed him back when he was about to touch it.

"Clap!" The slap was loud, causing many customers in the restaurant to cast their exploratory glances.

"I can take her home." Yan Yun supported Maddie with both hands and let her lean on her shoulders.

She is one head shorter than Maddie. Maddie's pure height is 1.68 meters, and when she puts on high heels, she is already 1.7 meters. Maddie leaning on Yanyun's shoulder makes Yanyun even shorter.

From time to time, someone glanced at table 50 with the meaning of exploration. Yan Yun glanced at the restaurant and walked towards the door with Maddie.

Anyway, Qian Yanyun had already paid for it. As for Maddie's table, they paid for it themselves.

As soon as I walked out of the store, I heard Bai Chi's voice: "Hey, wait a minute, it's not easy to take a taxi here, I'll take you back."

Bai Chi strode forward to stop the two, and Bai Chi's partner also came from There is no way to go back.

Yan Yun's expression was impatient. Are these guys really insane, regardless of the consequences?

"I doubt you have any bad intentions if you are obstructing us like this." Yan Yun pointed straight to the center very euphemistically.

Yan Yun's words caused ripples in Bai Chi's heart. He saw that Yan Yun didn't seem to know anything, but the suspicion in the words made the alarm bell ring in his heart, maybe there was something in his heart.

Yanyun took out the phone in her trouser pocket, and she didn't want to deal with these people.

In her previous life, in order to avenge Maddie, she spent a long time dispatching Bai Chi, and finally let her investigate Bai Chi's past information.

Throwing the information into the court made Bai Chi, who was originally a reduced punishment type, directly sentenced to death.

Later, the end of the world happened. As for Bai Chi and the others, Yan Yun felt that they were eaten by zombies.

In the cell, he either starved to death or became one of them, but now it's different. Yan Yun, who died tragically in her previous life, hates people who know their mistakes but don't repent now.

Bai Chi's face was ugly. Seeing that Yan Yun was about to make a call, the short-sleeved boy suddenly snatched Yan Yun's cell phone.

Yan Yun helped Maddie, lifted her foot and kicked down the man who was already close to Maddie, who was holding Yanyun's mobile phone, which fell to the ground.

Maddie fell to one side without support, Yan Yun stabilized Maddie, fought back and picked up the phone while others grabbed hands in confusion, and immediately ran Maddie towards the taxi that was waiting for them.

Halfway through the road, Bai Chi and the others, who had reacted, chased after him. Yan Yun shouted to the driver, "Master, help me!" The taxi driver was a middle-aged man. Seeing the situation, he knew what was going on. He shouted: "Good!" The driver had caught Maddie, and the two dragged Maddie into the taxi.

"Wait! What did you mean just now?!" A hand stopped Yan Yun from closing the door, Bai Chi's face was bloodless, and she was startled by what Yan Yun said suddenly.

"That's what you think!" Yan Yun took out the electric wolf eyebrow pencil, and Yan Yun drove it to the maximum and pointed directly at Bai Chi's arm

! on the ground.

The people chasing behind could only watch the taxi galloping fast with black smoke on the buttocks.

"Little girl, how did you provoke those few? I see that they won't let it go." The driver was worried.

Yanyun's brain is running fast, she has to sort out the information as soon as possible, otherwise Maddie's situation is still in danger.

"Thank you for your concern, we will be fine." After Yan Yun forced a smile, she fell silent.

Bai Chi and the others don't know where Yan Yun and Yan Yun live. She believes that as long as Bai Chi and the others investigate, their residence will be found out.

It's not too late, you have to tell Maddie the truth, even if the rebirth is exposed, he will not hesitate.

Early the next morning, Yan Yun opened her eyes. This is the first time she has slept so deeply. In the past life, she did not dare to sleep deeply, for fear of accidents.

Every night, she huddled in the corner of the room where she was hiding, leaning against the wall, listening to the roar of zombies outside with both ears.