26. Dream

Yanyun was also taken aback by the tiger's action. The stench was indeed stronger here, and even the bloodstains on the ground were still visible.

No one will remove it. Huzi definitely didn't kill the zombies completely. It should have crawled to other places to wait for the chance to attack. It is strange to say that zombies instinctively eat people, and they also have a little wisdom to know how to hunt.

"Are you sure you killed it?" Yan Yun kicked the out-of-state Huzi.

Hu Zi held his head in pain, and his voice trembled: "Yes, I bleed her neck..."

Yan Yun blinked a few times, this Nima is a zombie, not an ordinary human! The brain must be completely destroyed to prevent the brain from issuing tasks, and then it is completely dead!

Zombies are transformed from human beings. Their physical characteristics are the same as human beings, but they live in different ways. Normal people can breathe, control their bodies freely, and have free thoughts. And zombies can't breathe, even the beating heart is on strike, the memory of human beings is completely silent, and only instinct is to eat people.

Some people say that the earth is going to undergo a big baptism, washing away the waste and leaving the elite.

It is also said that the earth is avenging the harm that humans have done to her.

No matter what kind of argument, only living is the truth. It's just that most of the humans who can survive have been psychologically distorted, and it will take a long time to recover, and they don't know when the end of the world will end.

Living numbly in the apocalypse, isn't that what Yan Yun used to be like? Now that she is reborn, she just knows a little more than the current people, and she has some courage. In addition to these, her life is always in danger to die.

"Hoho!"

Yanyun with sharp ears heard the voice behind her, and when she turned around, she saw that the zombies had already pounced on Huzi on the ground. At this moment, Yanyun raised her feet and kicked the zombies' heads, and the zombies rolled on the ground. It stopped after four times, and it roared and climbed up, like the eyes of ordinary people with longing, and its neck slowly shed blood, with bursts of rancid smell.

"Bang!" A shot rang out.

......

Yan's family, Maddie lay on the bed and played with her phone after taking a shower. The remark in WeChat called Li Xiao was the only chat box displayed on her WeChat.

Li Xiao: Maddie, leave with me.

Maddie was stunned. They had only known each other for a few days. Why did Li Xiao send this message?

Maddie replies: Why?

The other side was silent for more than ten minutes, and finally sent another message: I'll see you tomorrow and tell you.

Maddie pouted, really inexplicable.

"Dudu~ Answer the phone!"

Maddie saw that the call was Yan Yun, and she couldn't help but click to answer: "Hey, what's the matter with the little ancestor?"

Yan Yun looked up at the policeman next to her, and said in a slightly decadent manner, "Sister Di, come here. Pick me up, I'm at the police station headquarters..."

She has a relationship with the police station, right? Today, I just entered the branch once during the day, and this time I entered the headquarters at night.

in a separate interrogation room.

Yan Yun sat upright and felt a little uncomfortable. She wondered how the interrogation on Hu Zi's side was going.

"Yan Yun, I hope that what happened tonight will not be revealed to others. I checked your information and found that you are buying a lot of things online?" The middle-aged policeman flipped through the temporarily arranged information, and his eyes flashed an inexplicable look behind his glasses. Light.

"I'm a micro-business." Yan Yun knew that her explanation was full of loopholes. As long as she stuck to this explanation, no matter how the police asked her, she would not reveal any abnormality about her.

At the same time a little depressed, how did they check her, just because they encountered zombies? I wanted to threaten her not to reveal the signs of the end of the world coming, but the Internet has started to spread wildly, but very few people believe it.

It seems that Yan Yun has been in trouble since she was reborn. Was it because of his rebirth that he relaxed his vigilance, thus creating the current scene?

Yan Yun was silent, thinking about it carefully, it seemed like this, her current behavior was very different from her previous life.

"Wechat business?" The middle-aged policeman asked back.

Yan Yun looked pitiful, "Otherwise, what do you think it is? I definitely won't tell anyone what happened to the police uncle tonight. Please let me go home quickly." The middle-aged police officer obviously does not like this . , tilted his head to look at the young man in the suit, "The rest is up to you." The man in the suit nodded, standing up at least about 1.9 meters, walking towards Yanyun, like a moving mountain .

Yan Yun's heart rang loudly. This man made her uncomfortable. At the same time, she felt that something was intruding into her brain, and she was resisting it. Could it be that the man in the suit is also a superpower, a rare spiritual superpower?

The man in the suit's name is Zi Zhang, he turned out to be a policeman, but he inexplicably awakened to the spiritual aspect and was recruited by the state. According to the leader's disclosure, the end of the world is coming soon, and now signs are starting to appear, and he is ordered to remember the witness. Clear this paragraph, but this time he seems to have a hard stubble.

Not knowing what the man is going to do, Yanyun is afraid that her secret will be explored by others, but if she behaves abnormally, she probably doesn't need to go home. Relax your defenses a little bit, it's a big deal to be mentally attacked.

The moment Yanyun relaxed his defenses, Zi Zhang, like a big release, easily launched a mental attack.

"Boom..." Yan Yun heard it as if a bomb exploded in her brain, a burst of pain came from her brain, and there was a wave of energy swimming in her brain, and she couldn't stop flipping through her memory until what happened tonight matter.

After a burst of mental attack, Yan Yun felt dizzy, and the memory of the evening disappeared little by little. Sure enough, those with psychic abilities were the most mysterious group.

This little attack was nothing to Yan Yun, she was able to wake up soon, and when her consciousness was gradually blurred, she heard a man's voice faintly ringing in her ears.

......

In the dream:

"I have cleared her memory, I can let her leave, she will be in a coma for a few hours during this period." The man with a tall back and a light on his back knows who he is talking to, and then walks away after speaking In this room illuminated by only one lamp.

Yan Yun opened her eyes in confusion, and an inexplicable smile formed on the corner of her mouth, and said softly, "Is that true?"

The man's back was barely visible, he paused, opened the door and walked out.

Eyelashes trembled slightly, Yan Yun opened her eyes, feeling a little strange about her dream, thinking that she missed the appointment yesterday and didn't send the money to Huzi and the others.

This afternoon, she was going to go there again, and once again met Hu Zi and complained about whether Yan Yun had deceived him, and paid Hu Zi the money, saying that it would be okay to leave the job to him.

It seems that nothing happened to the two of them last night. The sharp-eyed Yanyun saw some bloodstains by the warehouse, but the next second it started pouring rain, so Yanyun had to leave here with the three of them.