39. Simple Funeral

On the twelfth floor, a team from Gongshui went to search and rescue and clean up. At this time, there was a loud noise inside.

Yan Yun ordered her team to go directly to the 14th floor. I don't know if it was Yan Yun's illusion. It turned out that the men who were still holding back started to charge forward first.

It allowed her to relax, but not completely. Also, pay attention to the sudden bites and scratches by the zombies in the underhanded hands. Yanyun should always pay attention to support.

One morning passed, and the entire building was searched. The first floor was quite troublesome. Nineteen people were scratched and bitten. However, some people suggested that they should be isolated. The building took protective measures, and the injured people were locked on the third floor.

After tentatively securing a safe place, everyone remained silent, looking at the bright sky outside the window, wondering what they were thinking.

There were sharp screams from time to time on the ground, Yan Fuxing's hands subconsciously clenched the ashes of his beloved wife Wang Li in a clean handkerchief, and tears silently swept across his tired cheeks.

He turned his head slightly, his eyes reflected Yan Yun, who was sitting on the ground leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, and his eyes gradually became firm.

h city colleges and universities, in the library.

All surviving students except some were hidden elsewhere, and the library has the most survivors. People with mobile phones have received the news from the government and feel slightly relieved.

When they were young, they looked out through the window and wandered outside with their former classmates turned into zombies.

Because it happened suddenly, everyone didn't bring anything. More than 20 daring boys rushed out from the back door and went to the cafeteria to get food.

Zhang Gang held a blood-stained crowbar in his hand, which he brought from the small garden under construction at the school. Their class was having a physical education class. When the class was disbanded, the physical education teacher brought the boys in the class to help.

Fortunately, to help, he has a decent weapon.

Zhang Gang's grades are quite good, and he has the title of special student. He is a sports special student, and his physique is very strong. After exercising for a long time, there is a hard muscle under the clothes.

In the face of zombies, no matter how strong your mentality is, you will be afraid. You only need to keep running to the destination to get the main things, and then run to the final place. This time the mission is completed, and then wait for the army to search and rescue.

Zhang Gang thought very well, but of the fourteen boys he organized, three of the zombies who didn't pay attention to them were crushed to the ground and eaten by the zombies who came from behind.

Now there are only 11 of the 14 people, which is a responsibility for them and a difficult problem that cannot be explained to their families.

"Wang Mang, the seven of us rushed in to get the food, the four of you pay attention to the surrounding situation." Zhang Gang looked at the zombies behind him and explained to the people who gathered together.

Although the few people he called were dissatisfied, they still obediently went to the front to check how far the zombies were from them. There were fewer people in the cafeteria because the students had not finished class.

Apart from the staff working inside, there are really not many zombies.

After Zhang Gang beat the last zombie to the ground, the people behind him hurriedly held buckets of undamaged food, bread and fruit.

"Zhang Gang, the zombies are here!" Yang Xiaoling was one of the people who was named to investigate. The others had already evacuated according to the plan. Now he mainly came to greet the seven people who were still in the cafeteria.

Hearing Yang Xiao's voice, the seven people immediately carried the buckets and started to evacuate, with Zhang Gang taking the lead, while Yang Xiao took over Zhang Gang's food bucket and took a detour back to the library according to the original plan. ......

Zhang Yujie's palms were soaked with sweat, and her fingers tightly clasped a chocolate ball inside, thinking about how to eat this chocolate into her stomach.

At the same time, Zhang Yujie is also fortunate that the girl she is with is her friend. This person often likes to bring snacks around. When so many people are hungry, they still have chocolate temporarily, but after a long time, this is not enough.

"Tingting, do you have any more?" Zhang Yujie quickly peeled off the candy wrapper and stuffed it into her mouth while chewing quietly while others were not paying attention.

When Yating heard the voice of her good friend Zhang Yujie, she shook her head and said softly, "No more..."

Noticing the strange gaze from her side, Yating hurriedly lowered her head, holding the backpack in her arms and fell silent.

Zhang Yujie opened her mouth several times, thought about it and then did it. She could only think about the food she had eaten at the dinner table in the past, but now the reality tells her that this kind of life is even more extravagant since the end of the world.

Zhang Yujie, who was accustomed to having long nails, let go of her hand, and found that all the fingerprints in her palm were purple.

..............

beside the blank space in one corner of the self-exploration space, everything is neatly arranged, Yan Yun feels a little more at ease, with these materials, she and her family will not be able to live Hard.

If you can get a batch of hot weapons, the effect will be better, but for now, we should arrange Yan Fuxing in a safe place first. Several previous plans have been overturned. Yan Yun wants to sneak to the police when no one is paying attention. Bureau with guns.

At this time, because of the relationship between the survivors who saved the Yan family's entire building, she knew that many eyes were quietly circling around them.

Yan Yun, whose combat effectiveness is outstanding, is almost the key target. If she doesn't see any mistakes, it will be a big loss for them. Having a strong teammate will give them a bit of security.

"Do you want Yanyun to drink water?" The woman who was dressed to show her figure, the delicate makeup on her face completely released her beauty, and handed a bottle of mineral water to Yanyun in front of her.

Yan Yun opened her eyes, took the water and thanked her softly: "Thank you."

I don't know if it was Yan Yun's delusion, she hardly communicated with male friends, but the female relationship was very popular.

Because of her new life, although Yan Yun was used to seeing the disgusting faces of some men in her previous life, she also met many people who helped her, so she couldn't kill everyone with one stick.

The flattering smile on the woman's face was handled very well. Yan Yun, who had nothing to say, closed her eyes again, and the woman stopped staying and returned to her original place.

The man sitting on the ground closed his gold glasses subconsciously and asked, "Did she take it?" The

woman pouted and glanced around casually, with disgust flashing in her eyes, squatted down on the ground and said softly, "Take it."

Hmph, do you really think that if someone takes you a bottle of water, they will want to protect you?

Money is very attractive to a relatively stable society, but now that this is happening, there are man-eating monsters outside, its attractiveness has declined, and food has become the most needed thing for everyone right now.

At the same time, all mobile phones received information from the state at the same time.

"Dear the general public, now we are experiencing an unprecedented unnatural disaster... This message informs everyone, let us tide over the difficulties together!"

After reading the message, some people keep a distance from the people around them, zombies Viruses are transmissible.