35. discussion

According to Yan Yun's plan, it was a three-person team to take care of each other. Except for Yan Yun's relatively strong fighting ability, the other two women were pure soy saucers.

The living people on the street had already avoided, and the zombies had to roam the street, but when they found that there were living people on the street, they all gathered together and danced over.

The black pressure was suppressed, and the five people's feet began to tremble. Yan Yun seemed more calm, but she was also beating drums in her heart.

With so many zombies, they are more flexible than zombies. Under Yan Yun's order, everyone rushed towards Yan's company.

Yan Yun's plan was to enter Yan's company, find the entrance of the stairs and climb the stairs. If you take the elevator, there will be a big surprise waiting for them when the elevator door opens.

If they have guns, it's easy and fast to take the elevator, but Yan Yun has a sword. Everyone else is a baseball bat. It will be as bloody as a knife, and blood will be sprayed wildly with one knife.

The six people ran to the opposite side, and a zombie came out to greet them. Yan Yun simply threw herself directly into the arms of a zombie with open arms, and the short knife in her left hand was unceremoniously inserted into the zombie's head.

Gong Han's eyes twitched, and he sighed inwardly: As a woman who has also been educated, why are others so good?

"Sister!" Gong Shui saw a zombie grabbing towards Gong Han, his whole heart seemed to lift up, and he ran towards her with his feet open. The gap between the three was because Yan Yun rushed into a place where there were many zombies. And there are flaws.

"Ah!" With a scream, Gong Han raised his baseball bat frantically and attacked the zombie she grabbed, only to hear the muffled sound of the flesh, the zombie's hands being beaten weakly.

Gong Shui also arrived and beat the zombies down with a swing of a stick. The red and white things in his brain were sprayed out and drenched Gong Shui. He couldn't take care of that much, seeing that Yan Yun was alone. The entrance that belongs to the stairwell has been cleared out.

"Everyone, come here quickly!" When Yan Yun opened the door, a zombie, who was sluggish at the beginning, saw Yan Yun, became active and made a roar of excitement in his throat, and rushed forward with his arms outstretched.

If it was a normal person, it would be too exaggerated for Yan Yun to be perceived by this enthusiastic person, and her identity has been transformed into a zombie, it is simply frightening!

"Hey!" Blood splattered all over Yan Yun.

"Come on, all the zombies are gathered at the back!" Wang Huahua screamed strangely in the back, sighing that there are so many zombies!

Yan Yun hurriedly pushed the door open, and when everyone came in, she closed the door, but she didn't After a while, the door was squeezed open, and a hand stretched out, and was cut off by Wang Xiaoxiao with the kitchen knife he carried with him.

Seeing this scene, Wang Huahua kept a little distance from Wang Xiaoxiao, who had the same surname as him.

"You resist first, I'll find something to block the door." After Liu Wu finished speaking, he wondered if the group of them were lucky. There was a small wooden ladder in the stairwell.

Liu Wu held the wooden ladder, one corner of the ladder was pressed against the stairs, and the other corner was against the door, but it was a little bit of attention.

At the same time, there seemed to be a small office next to it. Liu Wu went in and found a desk, which was not light in weight.

"Gong Han, come and help me!" Liu Wu greeted Gong Han to come and help, and the two of them worked together to move the table out and pressed it against the door. Suddenly, only the sound of knocking on the door was heard, and the door was not pushed open again.

This afternoon was the most thrilling day for the six people. Their physical strength was severely reduced, and they had to take a good rest. The hard-hitting people couldn't stand the soreness of their arms and feet.

Yanyun took out a drink from her backpack and distributed it to the five people. She also slumped down like them, gasping for breath, breathing the dull air in the stairwell.

The sweat on his body seemed to have opened a sluice, and it was desperately pouring out, and the rancid smell mixed with the blood of the zombies was very unpleasant.

Everyone carried a mountaineering bag, which contained a lot of food, but Yan Yun was the only one who packed several bottles of drinks and water.

Others only thought about food and time constraints, but did not think about water. Yan Yun is also generous, she didn't hide it, but gave it all to them.

"Let's take a rest here first, and then go to fight monsters." In order to ease everyone's depressed psychology, Yan Yun made a cold joke.

Gong Han could no longer see her original appearance on her cheeks, this was the most embarrassing day she had ever grown up, she sighed, and she echoed Yan Yun's words:

"These monsters, do you think they are viruses researched by a certain laboratory? Hey, let alone zombie movies, I really watched a lot. Especially the heroine in a zombie series is so cool!"

"Sister..." Gong Shui was very helpless to Gong Han, who was a little off topic.

Someone else replied, "Unfortunately, that's just a movie. Now that I've seen it with my own eyes, the one in the movie is also a pediatrics department!

" What happened in the end of the apocalypse, this video was taken off the shelves after it was first revealed. I was fortunate enough to watch it once, but the name of the person was too long to remember. I only know that he said that after the end of the world, there will be zombies that evolve into High-level zombies.

It feels like, now in the end of the world, anything can happen." Liu Wu always gave people the feeling of being big and stupid. In fact, when you get along, you will find that this person is very attentive.

Yanyun kept silent. She was also a reborn, but she didn't expect that there would be so many reborns. It seemed that she had to be careful.

A person who has been reborn from the future to the past knows what will happen in the future, then the reborn person does not have a certain protection ability or backing, and there must be two situations.

One is death.

The second is captivity.

No matter what kind, Yan Yun didn't want to touch it. She could remind her inadvertently instead of loudly preaching: I am a rebirth and know what will happen after the end of the world.

But everyone has different ideas and different considerations. Yan Yun didn't know if she would encounter survivors who lived longer than her and reborn. After the end of the world, Yan Yun only survived for 3 months and 15 days. She only knew that the speed of zombies was several times faster than before, and she did not know that there were evolutionary zombies.

But even if there are evolutionary zombies, Yan Yun also has supernatural abilities. Although she is very weak, she can use her martial skills to overcome this difficulty.

If a person is destined to die, he must live longer than his previous life!

Everyone's breathing gradually subsided, and they ate to replenish some energy. Because it was unknown whether there were zombies in the stairwell, the master who initiated this task was Yan Yun.

Yan Yun took the lead, and Liu Wu was behind her at any time. And Wang Xiaoxiao and Gong Han are in the middle, Gong Shui and Wang Huahua are in the back.