19. Countermeasures

"Hoho...!" A threatening voice like a beast kept coming from the suppressed throat.

Liu Jiaquan's blood-stained cheeks made Yanyun a little confused whether it was the past life or the reborn world. In the near future, the end of the world would come, a catastrophe.

I don't know if Yan Yun was lucky or not. She was sitting with this zombie who was sedated by the doctor. The woman was tied up with ropes, so she was completely controlled and would not hurt anyone.

His mouth, which had been wrapped in bandages for several times, could no longer move, but kept leaning towards Yanyun, and once he came over, Wang Ping, who was sitting next to the zombie, would pull back.

The injured Li Dacheng lost too much blood, and the whole person began to be confused. When he was rescued, he talked about the situation of himself and his daughter-in-law intermittently.

In the ambulance, in addition to Wang Ping, Ouyang Li and a police officer nicknamed Li Zi were in the ambulance, and the others followed behind in a police car.

"The bleeding has stopped, and stitches are needed in some places at the hospital." The male doctor felt incredible when he saw that these wounds were purely bite wounds.

What a mouthful of teeth this is?

Looking at the woman who was still in good spirits after being given the tranquilizer by the nurse, she couldn't help sighing. She was given the maximum amount, but I didn't expect that it would have no effect on this woman.

"Okay, thank you doctor." Wang Ping thanked politely and fell silent.

Yan Yun was not injured, but she just got a sentence: the face is pale due to excessive fatigue, as long as she has a good rest.

Yan Yun moved her butt and sat out, the "ho ho" in the zombie's throat became louder. For some reason, the zombie didn't want to tear up Wang Ping next to her, but was very keen on Yan Yun.

She suddenly saw the black qi today, and was more concerned about the direction of the black qi in the air. Both Wang Ping and the female police officer entered the body with black qi, and it came out again after a while.

To Yan Yun's surprise, except for the three of them, the rest of the ambulance was filled with black gas.

What made Yanyun even more noticed was that there was a zombie here, and she kept sending out a black gas like a substance, which was inhaled into her body by the people in the car.

She was the only one who could see it, Yan Yun's mind flashed across Wang Li's cheek, and she felt depressed for a while.

Yan Yun really didn't dare to think that her mother would turn into a zombie. After the end of the previous life, Wang Li bit Yan Fuxing who was beside her and infected it.

No matter what the result is, Yan Yun can only accept that she can't change anything. Although her rebirth allows Maddie, who died tragically at the age of 21, to escape the death situation against her, she can't change her mother, Wang Li, who was infected and turned into a zombie. Fact...

"Going to the hospital to rescue them is a waste of medicinal materials." Yan Yun found a comfortable way to lean against the window to adjust her body with the car shaking from time to time. She looked lazily at the bed frame. man said.

Wang Ping, who didn't know what he was thinking, pulled the zombie who was trying so hard to get close to Yan Yun to him, a little dumbfounded: "Why do you say that?"

Yan Yun suddenly sat upright, pointed at the man's bandaged arm, and said : "This scene reminds me of the apocalyptic zombie-themed movies that I've seen. You've seen his wounds, and he just bites them off in one bite. A normal person would have to use a lot of strength to bite off a piece of raw meat, and this woman is very neat. Look at her eyes are blood red."

Yan Yun stretched out her hand to scratch the zombie's eyes, poked it hard, and a rotting blood flowed from her eyes.

The violent scene made the people in the car speechless, the male doctor was the first to react, pointing at Yan Yun and saying,

"Little girl, it's not right for you to do this. If you poke her in the eye, you will be arrested and sent to jail. You are clearly intentional harm!"

Obviously this male doctor has studied law, but Yan Yun didn't appreciate it, but disliked rubbing her blood-stained fingers on the zombie's clean cloth and said, "Do you see if she still has a heartbeat?"

"You are in front of everyone. It's a big mistake to hurt people, don't learn well at a young age!" The female nurse who was pushed by Yanyun helped the male doctor to speak.

Ouyang Li, who had been silent all the time, stood up, supported the bed frame and stretched out her hand to feel the pulse of the zombie's neck. The tentacles were cold, and the aorta in the neck was quiet. Ouyang Li's eyes suddenly shrank, and she slumped on the ground.

Her cheeks, which were originally bloodless, were now pale, and she stammered and finally finished a complete sentence: "She... she... really has no life... life features!"

"Ho... "

What!"

There was confusion, and everyone's eyes on Yan Yun changed.

"Cough, don't look at me like that, I'm just guessing, I didn't expect to know..." Yan Yun explained in a high-pitched voice, raising her swearing hand for fear that they wouldn't believe it.

It's just that there are very few people who believe it or not. The first objective is the main thing. Yan Yun's first impression to them is that it is very mysterious.

"Didn't the Internet say that the end of the world is coming?" Li Zi said suddenly.

"...In the current situation, it turns out that the end of the world has begun to come." Ouyang Li has returned to her position, and she is more afraid of the injured man in front of her.

It's not that people who have been bitten will turn into zombies in the movie. Ouyang Li doesn't want to be thrown into the belly of zombies in advance.

The only person whose expression changed the most was Wang Ping. Thinking that he stepped on something disgusting, he who was sitting very close to the zombies moved immediately.

"Uncle policeman, I can go home now..." Yan Yun suddenly remembered the business. Her parents were back. If she knew that she was arrested by the police, she would have to figure out how to explain it.

Wang Ping's eyes looking at Yan Yun began to change, and the thoughtfulness inside woke up Yan Yun, who had been paying attention to Wang Ping's mood changes.

"When you get to the hospital, leave." Wang Ping said.

The ambulance roared all the way to the hospital, Wang Ping let Yanyun leave as he had said, and the next day he would personally contact Yanyun to ask her why she knew the woman was a zombie.

At the same time, he agreed to Yan Yun's condition not to betray her, and warned the people who were in the same car. Yan Yun believed Wang Ping by feeling.

A very ridiculous woman has a sixth sense. On the way back, Yan Yun was thinking about the next day's countermeasures. If she didn't say anything, she would harm the people in the hospital.