13. Black Qi

Wang Li stood outside the door, took out the spare key from her bag, opened the door, and beckoned Yan Fuxing to enter the house and put away the things.

Looking at the clean and tidy living room, Wang Li put down her bag and went straight to Yanyun's bedroom.

Wang Li stood at the door with all kinds of feelings in her heart. My daughter has been living with her grandmother since she was a child, and she was not with their husband and wife until she was in junior high school.

After three years of junior high school, my daughter was admitted to a university in H city, and she began to study here alone. She and her husband really did not take good care of their daughter.

Yan Yun, who had settled these things, stretched and felt thirsty. She got up neatly and wanted to go to the water dispenser in the living room to pick up a glass of water, when she opened the door.

She saw her mother Wang Li, who took over the video yesterday afternoon and said she was coming back, with a reliant smile on her face, her eyes began to turn red, and her voice was even more sobbing:

"Mom~ I miss you so much.."

This It's true, since her rebirth, Yan Yun has valued her family more than anything else.

Wang Li's eyes were also red, and she reached out to hug her daughter in her arms, guiltily touching Yanyun's soft hair and softly said, "It's because your parents are not good, they didn't accompany you to take care of you, and you weren't even here when you were sick and needed us. Beside you, parents feel guilty about you. What

a child needs is not more gifts, but hope that parents will accompany and care for you. But as

long as the parents make a certain action, the heart will be filled with emotion and happiness.

Yan Yun wet the clothes on Wang Li's shoulders one by one, she raised her head and kissed her mother's face loudly and sweetly. Sweetly: "Mom is all right, aren't you here?"

Wang Li sobbed a few times and was amused by Yan Yun, she stretched out her hand and pulled Yan Yun to the living room sofa to sit.

He shouted loudly, "Old man, pour a glass of water for your daughter when you come over."

In the kitchen, Yan Fuxing placed the food bought in M ​​City, and when he heard his wife's voice, he didn't answer, and put the last thing in the refrigerator.

He skillfully took out a glass with a handle from the disinfection cabinet, and came out to pick up the water from the water dispenser on the side of the corridor near the living room.

"Yunyun, come here, drink water." Yan Fuxing would be stupid when he met his daughter and didn't know what to say, perhaps because he spent too little time together.

Yan Yun took the water somewhat flattered, staring at Yan Fuxing sitting next to Wang Li, who was talking to Yan Yun.

"Yunyun, let's have a picnic as a family when you're healthy?" Wang Li suggested.

Yan Fuxing felt that his daughter was a little indifferent to him, and he wanted to find some topics that his daughter was interested in to chat and communicate his feelings.

Hearing his wife's suggestion, he thought it was feasible, and agreed: "Also, our family has not gone out to play together in a long time."

Yan Yun's expression was a little weird, she seemed to see a dark air swimming in the space in front of her, very light.

"Are you feeling unwell, Yunyun?" Wang Li looked at Yanyun who had a strange expression, afraid that she was not feeling well, but she was not really sick.

Yan Yun returned to her senses, looked back at Wang Li and was about to speak, and saw that the black gas in the air was creeping into Wang Li's body

. It was a strange phenomenon that the black qi penetrated into his body and ran out, unlike her mother's black qi that penetrated in and did not come out.

If these black qi are the latent energy of the apocalypse, then this black qi may be the possibility of changing people's physique into zombies. Yan Yun faintly felt that she guessed the truth, she couldn't believe it.

"Yunyun?" Yan Fuxing shouted loudly.

"Ah, I'm fine..."

Muttering to herself, Yan Yun lowered her head, her heart sinking to the point of underestimation.

If she can see the black gas, then she will go to the street to see it.

If the people on the street were like her mother Wang Li, Yan Yun could only ruthlessly kill Wang Li who had turned into a zombie.

In a previous life, Yan Yun killed a boy who was scratched by a zombie to save her on the top floor of a high-rise building. That boy has always been the guilt in her heart. In this rebirth, Yan Yun will not let the boy be infected again to save her.

"Mom and Dad, I'm going back to the room first..." Yan Yun held back her tears, and after saying this to Wang Li and the two, she strode towards the bedroom.

"Bang", the door was closed. In the living room, the couple had mixed feelings. Yan Yun in the bedroom turned on the computer, logged in to QQ and looked at the first message among the messages.

It was all news of concern, but Yan Yun did not reply. Yan Yun, who had a previous life of about nine days, often chatted with this person.

Since her rebirth, all Yan Yun's attention has been on purchasing supplies.

Yunyun: Are you there?

Yanyun has mixed feelings in her heart, which she can't tell. A person who two people make friends because they got the wrong courier.

Until the end of the world, another person risked her life to save the person who had not yet adapted to the apocalypse, forcing her to learn to kill zombies, and that person had different expressions every night.

What happened together played out in her head, and she didn't know if it was guilt or regret.

Yanyun: Yes. "

Yunyun: I think you won't get back to me until next month.

Yanyun: It doesn't exist.

Yunyun: I heard that you are sick, are you feeling better?

Yan Yun: Much better.. How do you know I'm sick? Yun:

This, I saw what Maddie said.

Yanyun: It's like this.

Yanyun touched the keyboard and felt a little out of words for a while. She also had some feelings for this person. After the experience of the previous life, Yanyun felt a little uncomfortable.

Yunyun: I feel a lot of indifference. Did something happen to Yunyun recently?

A person suddenly appeared in Yanyun's mind. That person had fine hair, a pair of phoenix eyes, and the tears at the corner of the eyes were those eyes. Adding a bit of mystery, with a high nose bridge and bright red thin lips, there is an evil spirit when he smiles.

There is a fortitude in the backbone, which makes people feel that standing by his side will lose self-confidence soon.

Everything he has ever been in contact with has ended with the best results, so such a person is like the hero in the novel.

Every time she thinks of this, Yan Yun stops.

Fingers tapped quickly on the keyboard, typed a message and sent it: I want to sleep, good afternoon.

The computer was locked, Yan Yun got up to change clothes, she needed to go to the street to check the black air floating in the air.

After getting dressed, Yan Yun left the bedroom and saw her parents sitting on the sofa in the living room. She raised her voice, "Mom and Dad, I'm going outside for a walk."

Wang Li stood up with her bag in her hand. She said: "Shall I accompany you?"

Yan Yun thought for a while, then nodded, "Okay."

She wanted to accompany her mother, but an uncomfortable feeling filled her nerves, leaving Yan Yun at a loss.