30. Maddie Leaves

Maddie pulled her suitcase and sat on the lounge chair at the airport, Mei Mu uneasily inspected the people around her. Listening to the noise in the airport, countless girls gathered here, the smiles on their faces infected passers-by, holding a sign with the name of a certain male artist in their hands, full of anticipation.

Until a certain disembarkation report point, the girls gathered outside the pick-up station to form two pairs, so as not to cause blockages for other people who got off the plane.

There were still security guards dispatched at the airport, sighing in different hearts, only celebrities can cause such trouble.

Until the familiar figure came into view, Maddie's heavy heart eased slightly, she stood up, pulled the suitcase and walked over.

"Li Xiao." Maddie shouted softly.

Li Xiao, who was followed by five bodyguards, wore a peaked cap on his head, and his delicate cheeks showed a smile since seeing Maddie.

He stepped forward and hugged Maddie, his voice trembling uncontrollably, he whispered in her ear with anxiety and excitement: "I don't think you will come..."

Maddie concealed the complexity in her eyes and said softly, " Actually, I..."

When her lips were blocked by soft lips, Maddie opened her eyes wide in surprise, her enlarged cheeks were tightened, and the master's beautiful eyes were closed, and he concentrated on kissing her.

Maddie doesn't know what to do at this point, push it away? But this person has the ability to protect her, Maddie's heart throbbed, and she said nothing to the Yan Yun family, who took good care of her, and ran to the airport and left the city with a child of an aristocratic family.

What's the use of leaving?

Maddie knew that she had no ability to survive after the end of the world. She was hungry, panicked, and her appearance would definitely cause her trouble. It is better to seize this person and become his vassal. Maddie knew that Li Xiao liked her and would not force her. doing what. Maddie, who has lived in an orphanage since he was a child, knows that if a person has power, he has some protection.

So Maddie pretended to Li Xiao that she could not abandon her friends and leave with him. In fact, she had already started planning in her heart, and the effect seemed to be good.

Maddie gradually closed his eyes and responded to Li Xiao. Li Xiao, who received the response, was overjoyed, from gentle to violent.

After the kiss ended, the relationship between the two quietly discovered a change. Li Xiao took Maddie's suitcase and handed it to one of the bodyguards behind, and took her hand to check in and board the plane.

It wasn't until the plane took off and saw the pure white clouds in the sky that Maddie felt that all this was not a dream...

There were still three days before the end of the world happened.

Yanyun looked at the number 18 on the calendar that she circled with a red pen, the heaviness in her eyes was gradually replaced by gloom, and she whispered in her heart: Is the end of the world about to start waving its claws to attack the earth?

The storm is quietly gathering, and it is not yet known that human beings spend their days as usual. Yan Yun is fortunate that because her parents stayed at home by herself, they would not be like in the previous life, and live alone without a relative.

Another day passed in a daze, Yan Yun went to practice taekwondo after eating as usual, and came back in the evening to practice with a sword.

Yan Yun found that Maddie had not been home since the 12th. Her room was still clean, indicating that the owner had not come back. She took advantage of her parents to rest and opened Maddie's room with a spare key.

The room was unusually dull, and it was summer, so naturally it was hot and tight. Yan Yun opened the window, but did not turn on the light in Maddie's room, so she glanced at the inside with her current vision. It was found that there were a lot of things missing, so I pulled out the note on the desk, which was obviously the owner's intention to let people find the note pressed under the book. Yanyun turned on the light and quickly.

"The end of the world is coming soon, don't go out on May 18."

The 19 words on the note made Yanyun feel like a storm was coming, and she couldn't calm down for a long time.

How did Maddie know that the end of the world was on the 18th, and according to the number of days she left, Yan Yun guessed that Maddie was very likely to leave. She took out her mobile phone and pressed a series of numbers, Yan Yun clicked and dialed.

After a while, the female voice with standard pronunciation and sweet voice said something that Yan Yun was familiar with.

"Hello, the phone you dialed has been turned off..."

Yan Yun sat on the chair next to her, her mind was a little nervous, how did Maddie know the end of the world was coming and still know the time, and Maddie went again at the same time There?

Yan Yun couldn't figure it out, and she didn't know what Maddie's current situation was like at this time. She couldn't get in touch. She could only hope that Maddie could survive in an unknown place.

...........

"Ho!"

The woman in the white hospital uniform, her hands, feet and necks were imprisoned by iron sheets, the exposed skin of her arms had begun to rot, and there were hidden maggots burrowing inside.

The man in the defensive suit clipped the maggots off the woman's arm with clips, and the defensive helmet showed only his eyes. How did he turn into a zombie to this woman, no, it should be called a zombie?

Since a man who claimed to be a reincarnator came from the end of the world came into the research institute, his words were confirmed little by little and attracted a lot of attention, but this point did not attract his attention at all. Until the zombies appeared, the man asked someone to catch the zombies that were not killed and send them to him.

In this human-like living dead with no life characteristics, the man made a major discovery. Although this woman is already dead, she is quietly changing, and it seems to have opened up a little memory?

"Ho!" The female zombie looked at the person close at hand and opened her mouth to go down, but this move was obviously futile.

The anger in her eyes became even hotter, and the bed that was specially bound to her began to shake as she struggled, making a creaking sound.

The man ignored it, turned around indifferently and took out a blood needle, pierced a blood vessel from the female zombie's arm, and extracted some and put it into a blood bag. The thick black and red blood indicated that because of the owner's death, the heart was not beating, and the blood was not obtained. Circulation promotes swimming and exists in the same place waiting to condense.

As for whether zombies will die naturally, men mainly study this problem. It is conceivable that zombies are originally humans, and they are dead when they become zombies, but they can also drive the body. If the brain is destroyed, it cannot be driven.

There are still very few zombies now, and the man doesn't want to open the head of this female zombie to find out. If he doesn't intend to kill him, where can he find another one.

What's more, he is not a craniotomy doctor, and he is not sure that the craniotomy with a knife will not kill the zombies.

Moreover, no one knew that the man was researching in secret, and the one who helped him get the zombies was his classmate.

Putting aside these messy thoughts, the man stuffed the blood bag into the small medical refrigerator that stored the blood bag, carried it out of the somewhat narrow space, sealed the door, and went to his personal laboratory to start researching with his plan.