34. Caught

If Yan Fuxing and the others have plans, Yan Yun might as well follow. In fact, Yan Yun has nowhere to go, and she is a little at a loss at this moment.

When it gets dark, vision will definitely be affected. Yanyun can only be active during the day, and at night the zombies will be caught and bitten if she doesn't pay attention.

After checking the equipment, Yan Yun had nothing to check, but Wang Xiaoxiao's long skirt was really inconvenient. Yan Yun didn't want to expose her abilities to get clothes from space.

So she took Wang Xiaoxiao's hand with a knife and cut the long skirt to her knees a few times, and made another cut. She stopped just as far as the buttocks to prevent her from falling over due to the limitation of her skirt.

The bikini zombies were all walking on the street, so Yan Yun comforted Wang Xiaoxiao, who had almost exposed her privacy, and said calmly: "And safety pants..."

"... "Conservative Wang Xiaoxiao.

But one detail is doomed to a person's survival.

The first floor of the milk tea shop.

Yan Yun took down the messy desks and chairs that she had just moved, and opened a gap in the door for one person to pass through, letting Wang Xiaoxiao adapt accordingly. There were a lot of desks and chairs piled behind the door to prevent them from being pushed away by the zombies. All the doors burst in at once.

During the shove, a long-haired female zombie covered in blood rushed in, Yan Yun stabbed her in the forehead with a sword, and the female zombie fell down like Yan Yun because of her habit.

The next second, she turned around to deal with the second zombie who came in. There was a lot of movement here. When Yan Yun killed more than a dozen zombies blocking the door, she called out Wang Xiaoxiao, who was still arrogant and cowardly when she encountered a zombie just now. go out.

What if the zombies came after hearing the sound, but now they are slow and unable to catch up with Yan Yun and the two who are faster than them.

Just after turning the corner, an out-of-control car rushed over from another street. Yan Yun and Wang Xiaoxiao just got out of their bodies when they heard the people in the car roar: "Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

"Cha! Bang! !" The poor street lamp was knocked off the upper part, and the car stopped when it hit the store inside.

"Are they going to die?" Wang Xiaoxiao swallowed, looking at the thick smoke that kept wafting from the opposite side.

Yan Yunling's nose smelled a hint of engine oil. The car was about to explode! If they stayed here, they would suffer.

"Come on, that car is going to explode!" With a reminder, Yan Yun took a step forward and saw a few men and women running towards them yelling and shouting.

"Quick, this car is about to explode!"

The young man who shouted was the zero-hour driver of this car. Because he was taking a driving test, he knew simple skills, but he panicked when he encountered a zombie, and several people killed it together. The zombie owner of this car came crooked all the way.

Accidentally put the brakes on the accelerator, so this accident happened. Fortunately, the five of them were only slightly injured, and the pain was worth the cost of being bombed. One by one, they spread their feet and ran frantically.

"Boom! Suck!"

There was estimated to be gas in the store, so the sound of the explosion lasted for more than 20 seconds, and at the same time several people were pushed to the ground by the aftermath of the explosion. This explosion affected the nearby zombies, and some zombies were killed by the flying objects.

Yan Yun and Wang Xiaoxiao hid under the street lights of a shop, and when the power passed, their ears were affected respectively, causing a slow dizziness.

Yan Yun's body was improved and she quickly reacted. Seeing the zombies gathered from all over the place, Yan Yun pulled Wang Xiaoxiao, who covered her ears and didn't even know where she dropped the knife.

"Hey, you two wait for us."

The female voice shouted, with her short and capable hair flying in the wind, chasing towards Yan Yun and the two of them, and the three boys behind her also caught up. Obviously, the four of them finally met the same kind, and some of them wanted to form a team and go together.

On the opposite street just one aisle away from Yan's Company, Yan Yun wiped out a few zombies in the restaurant with her sword, and the baseball bats from the three boys behind her who didn't know where they came from were also involved in the cleanup.

On the other hand, Wang Xiaoxiao and the short-haired girl were in charge of the door, and when they closed the door, the zombies chasing them had to reach out and slap the door.

...

The tenth floor of Yan's Company.

"There is movement below, and several people broke into the restaurant opposite." A young man wearing golden glasses shouted.

The words of the young man with glasses attracted most of the people to watch too. One of the long-haired women said in a sour tone, "They didn't come to save us."

Even if you can't protect yourself, you have to think about others? Are you okay to eat? ! In an instant, the person who was still in high spirits fell into a slump, and his eyes closely followed the movement below.

It was dangerous for Yan Yun and the others to come here. Finally, they found a good place to rest. Everyone slumped on the ground. Originally, they were still very resistant to having a corpse beside them, but now this conflict has begun to decrease.

While everyone was resting, Wang Xiaoxiao hurried to the back of the restaurant, the kitchen door was locked, and the zombies were locked inside. The smell of people became crazy about this, and the sound of hitting the door "bang bang" sounded.

Wang Xiaoxiao, who almost fell to the ground in fright, had no choice but to quickly find the toilet and hide. Finally, she found the toilet, which also had blood stains and killed zombies.

Disgust flashed in his eyes, and his stomach began to roll again.

Wang Xiaoxiao suppressed it, and leaned against the pool to lift her trouser legs. The black jeans absorbed the blood very well.

It was shocking that she was scratched by a zombie, and Wang Xiaoxiao took advantage of the chaos to grab a pair of trousers that were hanging outside and put them on. Fortunately, she was in good shape.

Since I heard Yan Yun said that she was bitten by a zombie, this person will become a zombie in six hours!

So no matter what, Wang Xiaoxiao must not let others know that she was scratched! She won't turn into a zombie! must!

A haze flashed in his eyes, Wang Xiaoxiao treated the wound simply, and went out from the toilet to meet Yan Yun and the others, otherwise she would be found abnormal.

"Okay, just do as you said." Gong Han was the girl with short hair, and with a wave of her little hand, she agreed to Yan Yun's plan.

Their homes are all in City B. If they go to City B from here, according to the world where zombies have appeared in chaos, I don't know if there is any life to go back!

They were worried about their family members, but they all got in touch with their family members, and their hearts were much more stable. At the same time, they are looking for people from City B to form a group together, and it is impossible for the four of them to reach City B safely.

After Wang Xiaoxiao, the six people started activities again, in groups of three. Yan Yun and Gong Han also have a boy surnamed Gong, who is Gong Han's younger brother Gong Shui to form a group.

On the other hand, Wang Xiaoxiao was with two boys. The tall one was named Liu Wu, and the one with a broken eye patch was named Wang Huahua.