15. Someone Pried her Warehouse

"You can do it yourself." Yan Yun noticed that the three of them had been surrounded by them. Watching the fun was the temperament of ordinary people since ancient times, and the black air floating in the air deepened a lot as people gathered.

She seemed to understand that the black qi was very light when she was alone, but as long as the person gathered the black qi, it would turn from light to strong, and only she could see it.

At the same time, many black qi penetrated into the body of some people and never came out, and there was black qi flowing on the face.

Yan Yun was startled, and regardless of what Zhang Yujie said behind her back, she pulled Wang Li away from the crowd and left the place.

Regardless of whether Zhang Yujie was in her past or present life, she was not infected, and the black air drilled out of her body as quickly as possible.

Yan Yun didn't have the time to pay attention to her. She wanted to take her mother out of this place to reduce the possibility of being invaded by black energy. In the minute of the episode just now, black energy began to flow on the surface of Wang Li's skin.

"Yunyun, slow down, eh, we have to go buy some fruit." Wang Li, dressed in a sky-high dress, was dragged by Yanyun to trot to keep up with her, almost crooked her feet several times.

An anxious Yan Yun slowed down when she heard these words, and then walked through this corridor to the fruit market, where there are all kinds of fruits, and the prices are much cheaper than other fruit supermarkets.

Yan Yun has already stipulated the second place to come after the end of the world. The first place is to take her parents to the place she found when she was surviving in H city. It is safe there, and the most important thing is You will meet one person, Daolong.

But in the month after the end of the world, she will stay in this place. Yanyun in her previous life was still studying, and she followed the school when she fled. She never went home once. She didn't know what the situation at home was like.

But according to the current geographical pattern, there are many people here, and it is close to the school, and it is also a place with many businesses, just like the underground shopping malls where they are now, with a lot of traffic.

After the end of the world, this is probably the garden of the dead, but the zombies in the early stage are slow and easy to kill. As long as you are not afraid, have the courage, and destroy your brain, you can kill them.

This is known to all who have seen zombie movies, this feature is actually the same feature in real life.

Yan Yun didn't know how much she had to overcome before she dared to kill zombies. She was afraid of being scratched and infected and how to help. This is the psychology that everyone has.

Thinking nonsense-fan, Yan Yun looked at Wang Li who was carrying a large bag and wanted to bring something to lighten her burden.

Wang Li felt that Yanyun was a patient who couldn't lift such a heavy thing. She didn't know that Yanyun's body had begun to improve and she was heading in an unbelievable direction.

When the mother and daughter came home, they happened to meet Maddie who came back from get out of class. Maddie bought some vegetables. She planned to make a light vegetable feast to feed Yanyun, but it was a little surprised that Yanyun's parents came back so quickly.

She has always known that Yan Yun's parents have been running everywhere. Although she is the big boss, she still has to go through what needs to be negotiated.

Since Yanyun was with her, Maddie greeted Yanyun to eat and drink.

Maddie regarded Yan Yun as her younger sister. She was an orphan since she was a child, and she grew up in a welfare center. The tuition fee for college admission is free. Her studies are also good, she is soft on the scholarship, and usually does tutoring during the holidays.

After eating, Yan Yun returned to her room under the pretense of rest, put on a set of inconspicuous clothes, and took a nap on the bed to recover her energy.

When she was sleeping during the day, she entered that dark space and bathed in that ray of light, and her body and spirit were restored.

Until about 22 o'clock in the evening, Yan Yun opened the door, stuck her head out, and checked, the outside space was quiet except for the black air swimming.

She tiptoed to the living room. To go out, she had to pass through the living room. At night, her sight was surprisingly good. Yan Yun attributed this change to the reason that she had awakened her powers and her physique had changed. She

opened the door and closed it.

Yanyun spit out a sigh of relief from her body in the corridor outside to ease her guilty conscience, saying that it was her home, but she just didn't want to be found out, otherwise she would not be able to come out all the sick people, she Just slip away quietly.

There is also a big problem where the material is placed. Someone must have noticed some place, and she still doesn't collect some. When the end of the world breaks out, the place where she puts the material will definitely be occupied.

Yan Yun didn't want to make wedding dresses for others. This is something she spent a lot of money on. For such a cheap person, there will be a thorn in her heart, which will make her feel distressed.

Taking the elevator, Yan Yun explained that the guard room had been replaced by a tall, middle-aged man, Wang Lin. When she met her parents, don't tell her that she went out secretly at night. This man was very gossipy.

"Okay, bring me a pack of cigarettes when you come back." Wang Lin's small eyes rolled around Yan Yun's body a few times, so that Yan Yun almost couldn't help but stab him in the eye.

Wang Lin smiled and whispered, "Are you going to meet your boyfriend?"

It's not uncommon for young people to fall in love with each other now.

Yanyun rolled her eyes and was speechless: "No, I'll bring you a pack of cigarettes when I come back, remember, don't talk nonsense tomorrow." It's

not that Yanyun is making a fuss, the recent anomaly has attracted Maddie's attention, Maddie occasionally Looking at her, the exploration in her eyes made Yan Yun wake up.

It's not that Yanyun didn't think about telling her family and friends the truth, but she didn't dare. It's better not to reveal it because the rebirth is too wonderful.

Walking along the street lights, there were people in a hurry or leisurely pace on the street from time to time. Yan Yun went straight to Lemon Street. During the day, she called to confirm that Grandpa Liu was not in the warehouse tonight. He went to her daughter's house and would not come back in three days.

The defense ability of the warehouse is good, and most people can't pry it in, but it is inevitable to encounter some capable people who are good at this.

Yan Yun, who had just entered and exited the alley next to the warehouse, found three people sneaking at the door of the warehouse.] There, Yan Yun checked the terrain here when she came here. There are often thieves who robbed here, but the police couldn't catch them. , they are too slippery.

And this warehouse is a relatively remote place. People rarely come here. Even the residents here are mostly foreigners. After get off work, they either rest early at home or play outside until late at night.

The worried Yan Yun took out the Electric Wolf Eyebrow Pen in the backpack she was carrying with her. Her physique had undergone the awakening ability, and it was more than enough to completely deal with a few strong men.

These thin people are not her opponents, so Yan Yun no longer hides, she just walks over and says, "Hey, what are you guys doing?"

Otherwise, the man who observes the changes around him has a look on his face. Fiercely, he glanced at Yanyun up and down, and his voice was gloomy: "Little sister, this is not where you came from, hurry up."

The two behind him were still concentrating on picking the lock. The man next to the lock let out a breath of smoke and said kindly: "Little sister, my buddy won't take pity on people. I don't want to be beaten, hurry up and leave.   "