18. Co existing in the Same Space

There are a total of four families living on the fourth floor of the residential building above the warehouse. Because Lemon Street is far from the bustling area, the house layout is not large, and it is specially rented to outsiders at a low price.

Li Dacheng works in a factory with a good harvest, and his wife Liu Jia works as a cashier in a supermarket near Lemon Street. The salary is about 3,000, which is still lower than his.

Today, Li Dacheng was resting at home, and made a special dinner for his daughter-in-law to come back from get off work. At about 23:30, her daughter-in-law looked tired after get off work, which made him feel distressed for a while.

The Li family is notoriously fond of their daughter-in-law, so Li Dacheng also inherited this advantage. After a while, he asked his daughter-in-law to rest on the bed. He went to the dining table in the kitchen and living room to choose a few dishes that Liu Jia loved to eat. Leaving the bedroom...

"Isn't this couple fighting? Xiao Liu seems to be quiet, but I didn't expect to be able to beat his husband and scream?" The family living opposite Li Dacheng was a family. At this moment, the whole family of four came out and stood outside Li Dacheng's door. The woman who was talking was a woman in her fifties, with long black hair that had just been washed and dripping water.

"Mom, you let me knock on the door. If you keep hitting like this, you will die sooner or later." The young man standing behind the woman was quite handsome. The mother of the scene inside said.

"Okay." The woman responded readily, pulling and hugging the six-year-old girl on her lap. The girl's face was full of fear, and the exploration in her eyes increased instead of decreasing. Although she was afraid, she was also curious about what was going on inside.

"Brother Li, if there is something unpleasant with my sister-in-law, let's talk about it, don't fight! [bang bang bang]" Liu Lin slapped the door vigorously.

At this time, many people who heard the screams stood on the corridor to explore. Only the Liu family stood in the most favorable position, and they could only bite the bullet to persuade them. After fighting so badly, Liu Lin was still a little scared. Besides, he was not good at persuading fights.

Li Dacheng in the bedroom was already covered in blood, and the right hand that had blocked Liu Jia had already been bitten off by her, with a piece of flesh between his lips.

The familiar face has been replaced by a kind of indifference, the pair of eyes he regarded as the most beautiful in the world have been replaced by a substantial blood red, bloodthirsty and eager to stare at him, Li Dacheng only felt the hair in his heart, and the fear penetrated into his heart.

The flesh on his body was chewed by his wife like a starving wolf, and then swallowed. Li Dacheng felt a tumbling in his stomach, and was pressed down by the heartache and pain.

Startled and scared.

"Wife! I'm Dacheng!" Li Dacheng tried to wake up the demon-like Liu Jia, and his uninjured left hand pushed Liu Jia's head outward.

At this time, Liu Jia was like a strong man. She lay all over Li Dacheng's body, her hands were surprisingly strong.

He grabbed Li Dacheng's left hand and pressed it down. A pair of blood-red eyes stared at Li Dacheng's neck. There was a beating sound there. As long as he bit down, the human would stop resisting and let her handle it.

The consciousness of being a human has been completely informed, and it is replaced by the desire for flesh and blood. Only in this way can the hunger be suppressed, and this hunger will make her crazy and bloodthirsty.

..........

"Bang!" The female police officer in police uniform rushed to the bedroom where the screams were heard almost as soon as the team members slammed into the door.

After watching all kinds of crime scenes, Ouyang Li still felt a tumbling in her stomach, and the scenes in her eyes kept playing in her mind.

The woman bit the man's arm and chewed a piece of meat wrapped in clothing and swallowed it in her belly.

The blood-smeared face could not clearly see the original appearance. The only thing that caught the eye was the pair of blood-red eyes, cold and bloodthirsty, which made Ouyang Li have the illusion that if it wasn't for her having edible prey, this woman would definitely pounce on her.

"Hi!" Wang Ping, who entered the bedroom one step late, was frightened by this scene and took a breath of air.

Wang Ping noticed that a lot of people were pouring in, and he quickly reached out and patted his companion who was as frightened as he was, and instructed: "Lizi, you go to evacuate the people behind, and the others will control them with me."

"Woooooo~" The ambulance also arrived at this time, and stopped in front of Yan Yun and Zhang Xiaokai. There were two female and one male nurses, as well as a doctor.

Zhang Xiaokai immediately went over to meet them, and Yan Yun took advantage of this point to move away from the female nurse who was in front of her, and ran straight towards the place where it happened.

"Hey! What are you running for!" The female nurse who was pushed away shouted in shock and anger, attracting Zhang Xiaokai, and when she turned around, she saw an afterimage, and she murmured in her heart, what kind of patient is this Nima running away? Shadows remain!

Zhang Xiaokai was afraid that Yan Yun would run away, so he couldn't explain it to the boss, so he quickly chased after him.

As soon as Yanyun arrived at the entrance, she was stopped by the crowd of onlookers, and it was difficult to get in.

Many young people have started live broadcasts, which is a big news for them and attracts some attention.

"Everyone let it go!" Wang Ping, together with a male partner, suppressed the surprisingly strong woman.

Along the way, I was photographed by the masses, and the victim Li Dacheng was supported by Ouyang Li.

Yanyun squeezed in front of her, and finally saw as she wanted to, but the guy who was clearly biting was covered by his clothes, but the injured man attracted Yanyun's attention, there was a lot of black energy in the air pouring into the man's body, I'm afraid he will turn into a zombie after six hours pass!

This is something that people don't know now. I'm afraid something will happen in the hospital. The ambulance that Wang Ping had called before has arrived.

It was originally called for Yan Yun, but now it has changed, and three people have to go to the hospital.

"I can find you." Zhang Xiaokai put his hand on Yanyun's shoulder, his voice was as cold as a cold wind blowing, and the stabbing made Yanyun feel as if she had fallen into an icy abyss.

Yan Yun and Zhang Xiaokai handcuffed her privately, covered it with clothes, and walked to the warehouse.

When Yanyun got into the ambulance, she kept muttering in her heart, but she was actually in the same car with the zombie and the guy who was about to become a zombie.