6. Hongmen Banquet

The beautiful and beautiful notes gushed out joyfully in a pair of slender fingers like jade, dancing in this space, bringing people a pleasant sense of hearing.

Four men were seated at table 50. One of them was particularly eye-catching. His delicate, angel-like cheeks softened under the orange-red light. His figure under the wide three-quarter sleeves made people explore, and he had long legs of 1.8 meters. It even added a lot of points for him, and he was the second male idol in a proper idol drama.

This person is the male god ofMaddie, Bai Chi. As for the other three people he brought, they all look different and are also very eye-catching. The boy with orange-red hair stretched his waist and held his mobile phone, "It's 20:45, they won't let our pigeons go, right?

Bai Chi lowered his head, and Maddie recently sent a voice message: I'm sorry, male god. Ha, Xiao Yunzi took a while to buy the study materials. Now we have already called, and there are five minutes left. Oh~

Bai Chi's thin lips rose slightly, and her voice was as clear and pleasant as the spring water on the mountain: "They Arrive right away, things are ready?

"Of course it's ready," the same boy replied. Bai Chi nodded, and edited the content of the message and sent it: It's okay.

Maddie here brought Maddie wearing a mask into the warmth. This store is a place specially provided for couples to date and blind date. Now there are a lot of people sitting in twos and threes.

The Bai Chi quartet was the most eye-catching. Yan Yun pulled Maddie down to the seat next to her and said in a low voice: "Sister Di, I'm right here, you can go.

Maddie's bright little face was a little red under the mask. Facing the male god alone, she is really very nervous, but Xiao Yunzi is also a little bored at this moment. She actually crossed the river and demolished the bridge. , the voice line is cute and cute, "Sister Xiaoyun will accompany Sister Maddie to go there.

Yanyun rolled her eyes, went over together, and caught it all in one go?

Yan Yun was very afraid of Maddie's coquettish magic. She coughed dryly and said, "Don't do this, Sister Di, I'm not looking at the light bulb next to me!"

"Okay then..." Maddie had to let go. , took off the mask and threw it into Yan Yun's arms, and walked straight towards Bai Xi's table on the height of Xiantian.

Bai Chi looked around lazily, saw a familiar face, and immediately stood up. Sighing that Maddie's figure is really good and sneering at the same time, there will be a more exciting story tonight.

Maddie's whole heart has been hung on Bai Ji, and her voice is soft and easy to hear: "Sorry man, I'm late. Bai Ji One of his partners in white short sleeves answered quickly, "It's okay, eh? Just you?"

Maddie pouted, still a little angry at Yan Yun, "This little girl doesn't want to come over, so she sits not far away. Just play by yourself. The boy with white short sleeves said "oh" and didn't ask Maddie. Instead, Bai Chi politely opened a chair for Maddie and waited for her to sit down before returning to her seat. She smiled helplessly: "These three The guy knew I had an appointment with you and insisted on coming over, we all ordered some dishes, you'll see what you need. Bai Chi handed the recipe to Maddie, and when Maddie looked down at the recipe, she gestured to the boy in the red sweater. The boy nodded and handed the special red wine prepared early in the morning to Maddie with a stubborn voice: "Maddie Miss, you made us wait for a long time, you at least have a drink, right?"

Maddie looked up, the glass had been handed to her, and it seemed that if she didn't drink, the glass would not be removed. It didn't take much, just three sips or so to drink it up.

Maddie knew that he was wrong, and his gorgeous cheeks quietly climbed a touch of intoxicating rosy. , "Not a drop left. "

The smile on the sweater boy's face became even bigger, and he said flatteringly: "Miss Maddy really is a refreshing person!"

"Humph!" Maddie snorted coldly, put the wine glass away, and continued to study the recipe, but did not see what was in front of him. The four boys exchanged glances, looking at her like a lamb that couldn't run on the grass.

"Your drink, miss." A handsome-looking waitress brought a strawberry juice drink in front of Maddie.

When Maddie looked up, he pointed to where Yanyun was sitting, and said, "Miss, this drink is given to you by the lady over there. She said that you should drink a drink after drinking, otherwise the wine will hurt your throat."

Maddie knew Over there is Yan Yun at table 43, who smiled and thanked: "Thank you." The
waitress gave a polite smile and responded respectfully: "It's our duty to serve you."

Maddie felt a little sore throat, it was because she sang too hard in the afternoon, Yan Yun this little girl is quite caring.

Maddie felt warm, picked up the drink and took a few sips.

Yanyun has been paying attention to the situation on Maddie's side, and she put down her heart after seeing her drinking the antidote.

The individual set meal ordered at the same time had arrived. It was a cake party. All kinds of cakes were placed in front of her, which made her drool. She paid attention to the situation on Maddie's side while eating.

Maddie beckoned to call the male waiter who specially served their table to him, said the names of three favorite dishes, and looked at Bai Chi with a shy look on his face.

Although Maddie was careless in front of others, he would be awkward in front of Bai Chi, trying to give this man the best of herself.

She doesn't ask for anything, as long as she can see it. Maddie didn't know what kind of psychology this was. SHe was attracted to this man as soon as she saw him. It was probably love at first sight.

Maddie had pursued Bai Chi, but he refused.

The dishes at table 50 started to arrive, all of them were vegetables. Several people chatted about boring topics while eating. Finally, Bai Ji picked up the phone and looked at the time. At 21:30, it was past the time for the medicine to take effect, and Maddie was in no state at all, full of energy.

Is this medicine useless?

Bai Chi felt that this was the truth, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. He took out the red wine from the side, poured it on Maddie next to him, and said softly, "Maddy, let's have a drink."

Maddie, who was eating elegantly, heard the voice of the male god, put down his chopsticks, picked up the wine glass, shook it gently, and smelled it. The smell of red wine in the wine glass made me enchanted: "Okay, man~" "

How about a glass of wine?"

Bai Chi looked at each other with a consonant heart, and Xiang crossed his hands in the sound of the three people's coaxing, and drank all the wine in the glass.

Maddie's face was already a bit intoxicating pink, her big eyes were twinkling, and her pink lipstick had fallen off a lot because of eating, revealing its original color.

The bright red cherry mouth was a crime under the light, and Bai Chi, who had been looking at Maddie, almost couldn't help but want to kiss Fang Ze.

Yan Yun had quietly walked to Bai Chi's table, Maddie had to go home with her, and one minute outside would be more dangerous.