38. Clean Up

A good night's sleep.

This is the case for Yan Yun, she stretched her waist and did a few stretching exercises at will. She looked at the person who was still in a daze behind her, and couldn't help but miss her previous life, but she just thought about it, living the present is the most important thing. of.

"DiDi!"

Everyone's cell phone rang at the same time.

"To the vast number of survivors. The world has fallen into a catastrophe in history. A virus has spread all over the world. This virus is called the zombie virus, which transforms normal humans into living dead and specializes in eating human flesh. I believe there are Many relatives and friends have become zombies, which we deeply feel.

However, we must live well! Living is the best consolation for the dead! The country and the vast number of survivors share the sadness of this disaster! The

last point It is everyone who should not be injured by zombies, otherwise they will be transformed into zombies after six hours!

At the same time, the search and rescue army will enter the city to rescue everyone three days later and go to the nearby base!

During this period, please protect yourself! Close the doors and windows, night is the most flexible time for zombies, so don't go out at night. In the

end, protect yourself and live!

To the country."

The sending of this message gave hopeful people hope. At the same time, many people plan to stay in this place and wait for the army to respond.

In Yan's company, the search and rescue work is still going on, because Yan's company is a listed company with a total of 20 floors and about 530 employees. Except for Yan Yun, they rescued a total of 59 people on the first day.

"Why let us go up together to save people, we don't have weapons, and the news just sent that the army will come in three days, the important thing is not to let the zombies scratch and bite, it will become that kind of monster... Anyway, I'm not going, I'm going to you guys to go by yourself!" The fat man slapped his neck and sat on the ground with his back to Liu Wu.

Liu Wu felt his throat was particularly itchy and wanted to shout. His lips trembled, and he pointed at the fat man on the ground and was speechless for a while.

Gong Shui took a step forward with a gloomy face, glanced at some of the people present who were talking like fat men, and said coldly, "There is no one who is going to search and rescue together, don't think about eating all day today!"

Gong Han secretly gave Gong Shui a message. He gave a thumbs up and agreed: "Yes. I also participate in the search and rescue!"

"I will participate." Yan Fuxing also agreed.

"I'm also participating..." Some people came forward, and in a short time, many people also agreed.

In the end, the women were left behind. Besides the elderly, there were also timid men who were not going to search and rescue people if they were hungry for a day. All 33 people from Yan's Company participated in the search and rescue.

Wang Huaxue suggested that they be divided into six groups, each of them bringing seven people, and the remaining group only has five people. Yan Yun suggested

, "Gong Han will take the remaining five people to clean up the cafeteria on the fifteenth floor and cook the food from the three days there."

She also followed the fifteenth floor. Yan Yun thought about it and thought it was feasible. After all, Gong Han was a girl, so the five men might not cooperate.

Therefore, this proposal was implemented, and there were differences when assigning people. Many people crowded into the third group, which was Gong Han's group.

In the end, Gong Han jumped out on his own and selected five people, presumably because of Yan Yun's consideration, Gong Han also clicked into Yan Fuxing, who wanted to go to the search and rescue team.

"Thank you." Yan Yun whispered to her as she passed by Gong Han.

In fact, Yan Yun also wanted Yan Fuxing to enter the third group. She had lost her mother and did not want her father to have another accident.

"Yeah! No thanks." Gong Han patted Yan Yun's shoulder lightly.

The group that Yan Yun brought mainly went to the 17th floor. Several groups all found weapons together. The one who served as Yan Yun's deputy was a handsome young man who was about twenty-four years old and followed closely behind with a fire axe in his hand.

"Be careful yourself." Yan Yun explained.

As for what other people thought, it wasn't what she thought. When she climbed up the stairs, she heard a high-pitched scream.

Several people quickly accelerated, Yan Yun rushed to the eleventh floor first, and saw more than twenty zombies all go to the inner office. Vaguely, you can still see that the glass door has cracks. I believe that it will not be long before the glass door will shatter sooner or later.

Yan Yun's appearance caught the attention of the zombies behind, and she rushed over with an excited roar in her throat. I don't know if it was an illusion, but Yan Yun found that the zombies were faster than yesterday.

Before she could think about it, she pulled out her sword and rushed up, solving the five zombies who found her in a few seconds.

Cheng Huan, who finally came up after hesitating for a while, saw Yan Yun's almost neat figure, and their jaws almost dropped in shock.

They thought in their hearts that Yan Yun was young, and what she just told them was a joke. It was not certain who would protect who. They didn't expect a girl to be so fierce.

As if feeling that his masculine dignity was being insulted, several people rushed up with strange screams, and cooperated with no rules to kill the zombies who turned back because they smelled more human beings.

In a few swords, the zombies who were about to attack were hacked to death. Yan Yun stopped rushing forward, and pushed them into the encirclement of several people as a substitute, always paying attention to the zombies who were going to attack them at any time.

The battle took almost seven minutes, and the zombies were lying on the ground. There are seven survivors, all women.

Yanyun asked a slightly fat man named Fang Song to send them to the tenth floor for resettlement, and a few of them waited on the eleventh floor.

"Yanyun, have you practiced?" Cheng Huan asked.

Yan Yun, who was wiping the blood on her sword, paused for a while, and replied without raising her head, "I have practiced taekwondo."

"That's quite powerful, at least she has the ability to protect herself." It's not like they are just ordinary programmers. It is a walk and a gathering with friends, and there is almost no such thing as practicing martial arts and exercising the body. Cheng Huan said this sentence in his heart without saying it.

At the same time, how could Yanyun tell Cheng Huan that this is a body technique that she slowly trained by herself in her previous life, and a person's appearance flashed in her mind again.

Yanyun hopes that person will never meet her again. In the past life, this person died because of him. In this life, Yanyun will not let this person who she can't forget happen again because of her.

.........

"There are a lot of zombies outside, and I don't know what's going on outside. We can only wait for the army to search and rescue." Lin Aili watched her former classmates wandering outside as zombies, and a feeling rose in her heart. A sense of powerlessness and fear.

Lin Aili and the others don't know who moved them to this place, but this person must know them. Who is this person?