12. Video

From time to time planes passed in the sky, and the two wings cut through the pure white clouds, leaving two straight lines.

Maddie walked out of the classroom in a hurry, and a voice stopped her when she went downstairs: "Maddy, Maddie, wait for me.

Maddie turned back and saw a boy in a sports suit running towards her dripping with sweat, his eyes slightly drooping, Maddie's face wearing a mask can't see the expression clearly. The boy walked to Maddie in a few steps. His healthy wheat-colored skin was a little red, and his delicate cheeks revealed tension. His eyes didn't know where to look. He liked this one year older than him. His senior sister.

- The eyes of the strange boy in front of him were very clean, and there seemed to be stars twinkling in it, which could make people put down some precautions. For a while, Maddie and the two stood in a stalemate in the stairwell, no one said a word, Maddie looked at the alumni who passed by from time to time behind the boy.

"Well, what's your name? What can you do with me?" Maddie decided that she should break the inexplicable awkward atmosphere

. : I have already practiced many times what to say when meeting each other, but I'm dumb when I meet.

"Uh, my name is Li Xiao, Li's Li, brave and good at fighting Xiao. I..., I'm looking for you to give you medicine." Li Xiao nervously hugged the basketball and the knuckles of his hands were white, which was the reason for too much force. He took out the well-made box and handed it to Maddie.

Maddie was a little dumbfounded, this is too exaggerated...

"Thank you. Maddie was a little distracted. Li Xiao shyly carried his head, his hair was cut very short, commonly known as inch head, and his handsome face was also very eye-catching.

"Let's go together?" Li Xiao picked up the ball and opened his eyes. Brightly looked at Maddie, who was a head shorter than him, and suggested.

Maddie held the box, and secretly got to know the boy a little bit in his heart, the smile on his face was outlined under the mask, Maddie said softly: "Okay.

.........

Airport.

The flow of people is surging.

"Old man, hurry up, my daughter is waiting for us at home with an illness!" Wang Li urged her husband Yan Fuxing, who was carrying a large bag behind her.

Although Yan Fuxing has entered middle age, Yan Fuxing still maintains a good figure, and his well-defined cheeks are more attractive with age. At this time, many women heard Wang Li's shouting and secretly complained: You-you can do everything alone. If you don't take it, it's all up to your husband to take him to go fast , listening to it, you will feel that your ears will be pregnant : "My wife, how can I catch up with you with so many things, we have already arrived in H city, and I will not be in a hurry to meet my daughter.

"Ah!"

Suddenly a voice came from the hall. A high-pitched scream, followed by bursts of sighs came from the starting point. There were already many people gathered at the airport on the lounge bench. The daring people in the circle recorded the scene with their mobile phones

. A young man dressed in fashion was lying on the body of the woman who was thrown to the ground by him. A strange scream came from his throat, and he opened his mouth and bit off the beautiful cheeks that the woman had carefully dressed up. Suddenly, the smell of fresh blood began to dissipate. Especially the blood spurting out from the tooth mark on her neck. The whole process is too scary, just like the scene in the apocalypse movie when zombies gnaw on human beings

. The young men who were engaged in self-defense martial arts pulled the tide boy away from the girl with force, and worked together to suppress the unbelievably strong tide boy to the ground.

"Ho! Ho!" A roar like an enraged beast came from the steamy boy's throat. He used all his strength to overwhelm the human being suppressed by him. Filled with the sweet smell of blood, it was a fatal temptation for him.

Some people couldn't stand it, and some people vomited directly, and

some people shouted that the end of the day was coming. For a while, the onlookers were like frightened birds running around.

Yan Fuxing and his wife had already walked out of the airport. When they saw the driver who came to pick them up, they walked over and got in the car to their final destination.

On the pink bed, Yan Yun opened her eyes and felt that her body fatigue had dissipated a lot, and she was able to move normally.

There was a rapid push notification ringtone on the phone, Yan Yun opened the phone and was attracted by the title.

There was a massacre at the main airport of h city at 13:20, a beautiful woman was bitten to death by a man... For more information, please click to view the live video.

Yan Yun couldn't wait to watch it on demand. Could it be that the end of the world has already begun quietly?

The video was noisy, people were talking about it, and the owner who filmed the video sighed: "Shit! The mouth is so good that it actually killed someone in one bite! What is he going to do? Ugh... he... ate it..."

"Call the police!

"Where's the airport patrol?"

"There are too many people, they didn't squeeze in..." I don't know who shouted such an inexplicable dramatic sentence For a while, the people who asked these words were silent. The

boy bit off the girl's skin, bringing a stream of blood, chewing with relish, and swallowing it after a few minutes.

It was not until someone got the boy under control that the hospital ambulance didn't arrive. arrived.

Yan Yun's heart sank suddenly, she turned off her phone, and the news would be blocked soon. The end of the world has come quietly and silently, faster than the previous life.

Her eyes widened suddenly, and Yan Yun suddenly remembered what she had heard in her previous life. The right man at the airport was bitten to death because he was taking a taboo drug, a face-devouring drug.

Thinking about it now, Yan Yun felt that there were signs in her previous life, but the state covered it up to avoid making people panic.

At one point, Yan Yun didn't know that she was able to awaken her power precisely because there was an energy roaming around the world, waiting for an opportunity to explode. Just like a volcanic crater, it needs a certain amount of energy to gather, and once it erupts again, the destructive power is even more powerful.

Yanyun can't wait any longer. She wants to collect all the remaining substances as soon as possible before the world completely erupts. Now she has more than 1,000 square meters of space, where she can put down a lot of food and some things she needs on weekdays, and the generator is not. It's big enough to fit.

When her mental strength is fully recovered, Yanyun will go to Huajie to put the items that arrive first in the space. When there are not many people to choose, Maddie has handed over another key to the warehouse to Yanyun.

Getting up from the bed, Yan Yun turned on the computer, opened Taobao after it was fully turned on, settled the rest of the payment, and during the holidays, she would go to various supermarkets to order frozen ingredients and staple rice.

These can be bought online, but they will be too eye-catching, and it will take time to hand them over. The insurance premium alone is already a lot of money. If you buy it in real life, you will get it immediately.

It's a pity that Yanyun can't put live animals in the space, otherwise she can buy small animals and put them in it directly, so she doesn't have to worry about not having fresh meat to eat in the last days.