29. Considerations

The sun sank in the west, and the afterglow scattered in the sky showed that the sun had just existed, and tall, thin, fat and short people of different occupations and identities passed by.

With a cigarette in his mouth, Hu Zi sat in the restaurant casually looking at people and cars in the street, and occasionally took a few sips of cheap beer on the table.

This restaurant was jointly opened by a middle-aged couple, and there were several people at the restaurant table. The proprietress guarded the TV and occasionally took care of what drinks individual customers wanted, and went to get them when she got up.

At this time, I opened the store and walked in. Two short-haired girls wearing the uniform of junior high school. Short hair is popular these days, and many women cut off their long hair, both beautiful and ugly.

The two middle school students were fourteen and about five years old, and the tenderness on their faces did not dissipate at all. One of them, a short-haired girl with a cartoon cat printed on her back, greeted, "Boss lady, two bowls of noodles!" The

boss lady immediately broke away from the TV. Repeatedly responding, if you just listened to the voice, you would never have imagined that this beautiful girl-like voice actually came from a woman who was over half her age, and she would definitely be slightly frightened.

"After school? It's still the same as she doesn't want chopped green onion, you want less chili." The proprietress and the two were very skilled, "Old man, 2 bowls of knife-cut noodles!"

A hearty, high-pitched reply came from the kitchen, "Okay, I see. "

......

Liu Liu received a call from her brother Huzi, and after a few simple chats, she went to work, and didn't take her eyes off the computer screen until after work. She works in an advertising company. The works designed by Liu Liu have the characteristics of being nominated as the thirteenth chief designer, specially to take orders from expensive companies.

Although Liu Liu and her brother are brothers and sisters, they have nothing in common in appearance. Huzi actually inherited the long face of his grandmother from generation to generation, while Liu Liu inherited the softness of his mother, plus his own temperament is gentle and elegant, It looks like an ancient lady.

The current fiancé is Liu Liu's immediate boss, the chairman of this advertising company, which coincides with the introduction on TV, and the chief executive falls in love with Cinderella.

Fu Haixuan was waiting for Liu Liu to get off work after finishing the information. After a while, Liu Liu smiled and trotted a few steps to hold his arm. With a sweet smile, he said, "Hai Xuan, my brother asked us to have dinner together.

" Well, since brother asked us to go now, where is it?" Fu Haixuan asked Liu Liu as he walked.

"The couple's restaurant on Lemon Street." Liu Liu thought for a moment and replied.

Liu Liu looked a little unnatural. She knew that her fiancé had been treated well since childhood. The husband and wife restaurants had good rules and good hygiene, but since the two of them met, Fu Haixuan took her to high-end places to eat. .

Feeling faint in her heart, Liu Liu still suppressed the expression on her face.

......

After drinking almost, Hu Zi greeted the proprietress and ordered a few dishes that the girl likes to eat, and then ordered a few signature dishes of the husband and wife restaurant, and cleared the previous account and this time. .

Sitting on the spot, playing with his mobile phone, he received a message from Ming Tsai, saying that Yan Yun came to the warehouse, and explained that the three of them did not need to guard the warehouse this time. For the ten days' worth of money, Yan Yun credited them into their cards at one time.

At this time, Yanyun put down her mobile phone and turned on the lights in the warehouse. She was used to the dazzling light. She raised her feet and walked towards the box with only a few dozen cans. Wherever her hand touched, the box disappeared.

She didn't stop until her face was a little pale. She knew that the space didn't have the function of keeping fresh and suspending time, so Yanyun could only process the recent food that some unscrupulous online merchants took and resell it to others.

At the same time, there were vacancies in the space. These vacancies were partially occupied by the rice, marinated meat and vegetarian vegetables that Yan Yun bought in the nearby supermarket. Among them, ten cubic meters were vacant. She planned to go to the police station to store the gun after the end of the world.

After carefully pulling the space thing in her mind, Yan Yun could only sigh softly. Space Xiao would have to think carefully about putting on other things.

The right to use the warehouse was returned to the old man, and Huzi and the others also received the corresponding compensation. Yan Yun also became proficient with them. I heard that Huzi was in a nearby restaurant, and just said hello to Mingzi and went to look for him. Tigers say goodbye.

Although in a city, the chance of meeting is not very big, not to mention after the end of the world.

Yan Yun saw that the black air in the air had covered the sky, and the time of the outbreak was getting closer and closer, and the black air in the air was conveying violence.

Yan Yun, whose soul has been fused, is more sensitive than ordinary people. She can't help but reach out and touch the black air in the air. The black air surged for a few seconds. She seemed to disdain Yan Yun for touching it. Yan Yun was a little embarrassed and ignored the arrogance and blackness. She observed the sign on the street and finally saw the couple's restaurant.

Yan Yun didn't rush in but started to observe. The business was booming in the store right now, and it was almost full of people. At this time, it was the peak time to rest and eat after get off work.

Hu Zi turned his back to Yan Yun, but Yan Yun, a man and a woman opposite Hu Zi, could see clearly that these two were probably Liu Liu, the girl Hu Zi often talked about, and his future brother-in-law.

Hu Zi handed a bank card to Liu Liu and said, "Liu Mei, this is your brother's dowry, buy whatever you want, don't feel wronged yourself." Hu Zi,

who speaks straighter, didn't notice the face of his future brother- in-law. He was helpless, could he still be wronged by Liu Liu Bucheng, but he didn't say anything when he heard the dowry for Liu Liu, and what Fu Haixuan thought was that this brother-in-law had a lot of foreign debts, and now he can take out a bank card. his surprise.

Liu Liu's beautiful eyes were already glowing, she pushed back the bank card in front of her, and said softly, "Brother, you don't want me to keep it."

Hu Zi knew the girl's virtue, so he raised his face and said coldly, "Take it! This is the dowry left by your parents. My brother is incompetent because of my reputation. You are twenty-six years old and have no happy destination, so no matter what. You have to take this."

Liu Liu knew that she could not refuse, so she had to take it. Hu Zi breathed a sigh of relief and greeted the two of them to eat together.

Yanyun, who was standing outside, saw that the sky had turned dark, and Huzi couldn't end it for the time being. She had to go to taekwondo with her schoolbag on her back. The intensive practice made Yanyun's physique stable. Less, but Yan Yun did not grasp it.

Zhang Wei strictly regarded Yan Yun as a successor. Every time Yan Yun passed by, Zhang Wei gave instructions. The relationship between the two also changed from ordinary friends to master and apprentice.

This time, Yan Yun didn't meet Zhang Wei in the past, so she could only train again and again in the training room by herself.