10. Sudden Illness

After paying the money and exchanging contact information with each other, Yan Yun took Maddie home. These foods must be delivered as soon as possible, otherwise, I will feel uneasy in my heart. In the apocalypse without food, survival is even more difficult.

Turning on the computer, Yan Yun changed the delivery address to the warehouse location, paid for some of the items first, and waited for a few days to buy the other.

After that, Yan Yun found that she couldn't find anything to do. Since her rebirth, she has always been preoccupied.

After finishing these things early this morning, Yanyun felt a little sleepy.

bathroom.

Looking at the white person in the mirror, the rosy and healthy cheeks were rolling down, Yan Yun was a little dazed at this moment, this is her, with a baby face, she looks younger than her peers, and because her family has good genes , she looks more sweet.

The right hand is attached to the cheek, as if from the mirror to see the appearance of being crushed on the ground by a zombie in the previous life, closed his eyes, after a while, warm water hit his body, open the pores of the body, the pores are slowly opening Exudes a burst of joy. The image in her mind disappeared, and Yan Yun opened her eyes.

After drying her body, Yan Yun put on her summer bathrobe and walked into her bedroom, lying on the comfortable bed, her sleepiness began to surge.

Closing her eyes, Yan Yun fell into a deep sleep.

So hot...

Yanyun kicked the quilt and felt that her whole body was hot. She heard a chaotic sound, the back of her hand was punctured by a sharp weapon, and then the cold liquid was poured into her body.

She opened her eyes in a daze, and Yan Yun saw the doctor wearing a white coat and a mask using a small medical inspection flashlight to open her other eye, and a deep voice resounded in her ear like a thunder: "I can hear it. Am I talking?"

Her eyes rolled with the light, but the next second, her brain felt as if it had been hit hard, accompanied by dizziness.

Hearing is also affected, like the chirping sound of a malfunctioning old TV.

Something was formed in her brain, and as this small square slowly appeared, Yan Yun felt her spirit dry up quickly.

Not only that, there seems to be some kind of liquid swimming in the body. It is very kind. Every place it swims, the heat decreases a bit. The joy of the cells being rescued is transmitted to the brain in various places, which is very mysterious.

These senses were passed on to her by her body, but Yan Yun felt that she had returned to the dark space before her rebirth. The light appeared again. Yan Yun ran to the light without hesitation, knowing that she was bathed in the light. I was a little relieved.

The girl lying on the blue and white hospital bed was pale and bloodless, as if she was about to die at any time.

The nurse came over to check the drip medicine hanging on the hospital bed according to the previous time, and found that it was almost finished. She accelerated the speed and took the medicine from the shelf. She skillfully changed it, adjusted the speed of the normal drop of medicine, and turned to leave.

After she left the door, the eyelashes of the person on the hospital bed trembled slightly, and she opened her dull eyes. After blinking a few times, Yan Yun's brain was slow to turn to respond.

Yanyun felt that she seemed to be able to lift heavy things. This was just a feeling, but the reality was that she felt a little weak. As if the body was being hollowed out, the stomach made a huge grunting sound of resistance.

The nasal cavity is filled with pungent disinfectant, which is white and hollow. Only the table next to it, put a few bouquets of flowers to add color to the room, which makes people feel a little better.

She seems to be sick?

Yan Yun couldn't believe it, but there were still fragments of her fainting and being treated in her memory.

Here is the hospital.

Yanyun stared at the ceiling and laboriously raised her right hand without a pin to touch her stomach. Did you come to feed her, she was about to starve to death?

"Ah! Xiao Yunzi, are you awake?" Opening the door and entering, Maddie found a look of sadness looking at her.

Yan Yun was stunned. She found that Maddie had several bruised scars on her face. She was beaten?!

"Who was beaten?" Maddie's tone was very cold, like the cold wind in winter, stabbing people to the bone.

Maddie smiled indifferently, but she didn't expect the bruise on the corner of her mouth to be involved, she gasped in pain, put the white porridge she cooked at home on the table, and said with a wide-eyed smile,

"It's okay, during the seven days you were in a coma, I I was kidnapped by Bai Chi and the others. Fortunately, I was saved thanks to the little mouse you bought. This is not the point. The point is that Bai Chi and the others were all caught. Hahaha, did you send a letter to the police before? It has attracted the attention of the police. Li, you're still in a coma."

The mouse also discovered it by accident, and felt that it was fun to bring to her body, but she didn't expect this unintentional action to save her.

Putting the white porridge into the bowl that he brought, Maddie continued:

"To be honest, I was very scared at that time, but when I think about what they said that happened that day, I get angry, thanks to Xiao Yunzi, you protect me, otherwise I don't know what's going to happen. Oh, I was worried that you wouldn't wake up. The doctors announced that you were dead, but you actually survived. Now that you wake up, take good care of your body, you know?"

Maddie looks like an old woman Yan Yun shouted, she used all her strength to make someone shut up, and what she wanted to say became a short sentence: "You'll be fine. I'm so hungry..."

"Even if you are hungry, you You need to be checked by your primary doctor before you can eat." Maddie pressed the call button in the ward.

After a while, several doctors entered the ward. The young woman in her twenties was Yanyun's attending doctor. She asked her assistant to ask Maddie to leave the ward, and conducted common examinations on Yanyun.

After the examination, Dr. Li told Maddie: "The patient has suffered a lot from this serious illness, and her physique will be weak. You have to take good care of her, and remember to let her eat lightly. Take a rest for about a week, and take it with you after a week. She will come back to the hospital for another checkup."

Maddie nodded in thanks, and the doctor returned after a few steps. Finally feed Yanyun food, otherwise someone really died of illness but starved to death.

During the porridge, Yanyun had a general understanding of some of her body changes, and she seemed to have some secrets. Now that Maddie is here, Yan Yun doesn't dare to make a mistake, but plans to go home and try again after leaving the hospital.

Yan Yun received a video from her parents far away in his province. Maddie did not notify Yan's parents about her illness.

When they learned that their daughter was suffering from a serious illness, the two couples who were on a business trip became anxious and said they bought the air ticket back in the afternoon.

Yan Yun's eyes blushed with emotion, and her voice burst into tears: "Mom and Dad, I'm fine."

Wang Li is very beautiful, her skin is still smooth in middle age, she looks like she is in her twenties, and the baby face is Wang Li Hereditary, her voice is very warm:

"Silly girl, my parents haven't seen you for a long time, it's because my parents are not good, they are busy with work and haven't been by your side well."

Yan Yun pouted and acted like a spoiled child: " Mom came back and bought me a lot of special products over there, which is a small compensation for me."

Wang Li laughed: "You are a foodie."