32. Go to Yanjia Company

Yan Yun's eyes narrowed, and she decided to choose another path with fewer people. During the period, all the zombies that rushed towards her were killed by her. Under the golden sunlight, a purgatory-like Asura field was taking place on the ground.

The dazzling red can be seen everywhere. Wang Xiaoxiao is a nurse. Today, it is her turn to rest. She slept hard and woke up from hunger before coming out for food, but the sky suddenly turned dark, and her consciousness fell into a coma. Woke up again, screaming everywhere.

Suddenly, warm liquid splashed on his face, and the strong smell of blood was inhaled into his nasal cavity. Wang Xiaoxiao stared at the person who was bitten in front of her and screamed until he finally lost his voice, and the eyes of the deceased began to blur.

Wang Xiaoxiao felt that her vocal cords seemed unable to make a sound, she got up in a panic, and looked around with frightened eyes.

There are many perverts who bite people, and many people are knocked down and bitten by them, and the blood seems to dye the streets red.

Suddenly, all of Wang Xiaoxiao's attention was attracted by the student girl holding an ancient sword. As the girl swung the sword, the zombies who tried to knock her down had their heads cut off and lay on the ground not moving.

There is a voice in my heart, reminding Wang Xiaoxiao all the time: keep up! keep up!

Like lead-filled feet, you can move now. This realization made Wang Xiaoxiao excited. She raised her foot and ran towards the girl holding the sword. During the period, Wang Xiaoxiao avoided the hand that stretched out its claws towards her.

damn it! Is this the end of the world? ! Wang Xiaoxiao scolded inwardly and followed at the fastest speed in her life. Suddenly she heard a short shout: "Squat down!" With her intuition, she felt the sound of the wind breaking behind her, her body was short, and the clear whistling sound that cut through the air was almost close to her ear. "Pfft!" a voice.

Wang Xiaoxiao felt a warmth on her back, and she trembled knowing what it was, her wrist was pulled by a calloused hand, her body was forced to fall forward, and she stabilized in the next second.

"Hey, are you all right?" The girl holding the sword had a sweet voice, but there was a hint of impatience in it.

Wang Xiaoxiao knew that the other party was probably impatient with her following, but on the street, except for this girl holding a sword, she walked away calmly and with a purpose, so Wang Xiaoxiao decided to follow, "I'm fine, thank you!"

"Hmph.. ." Yan Yun snorted coldly, dodging the body of passers-by who fled in a panic, and almost missed her.

"Hurry up and find a place to hide, don't be bitten by them, or you will become their kind!" Yan Yun can only carry it out like this, her parents are still waiting for her on Tianxing Street I don't know what's going on.

Thinking of this, Yan Yun turned around and turned the sword in her hand. The zombie on the right that fluttered towards her cut off her arm. At the same time, Yan Yun sighed in her heart that this sword was considered bloody, and it was a good sword.

Wang Xiaoxiao watched as the girl holding the sword was about to continue running, and she followed closely.

Yan Yun found out what the woman behind her was planning, and her impatience turned into speechlessness. She didn't care that there was a follower behind her. She only knew that she would choose a place with few people to go. .

After walking for more than 40 minutes, Yanyun felt that her arm was a little sore, and it took strength to chop zombies. The zombies that died in Yanyun's hands along the way were at least within a hundred characters.

The woman who followed her, Yan Yun no longer rejected her, so near the last intersection of Tianxing Street, Yan Yun dragged the woman who was panting heavily and rushed into the small milk tea shop. There were also zombies inside, and some customers were bitten to death inside. , and some ran out.

Without saying a word, Yan Yun rushed in and killed the zombies inside with a few knives. Wang Xiaoxiao was not idle, she also brought the door to stop the zombies chasing them.

"Papapa..." The zombie's blood-stained hand slapped the thick tempered glass door, making a violent sound, as if it was about to be smashed in the next second, Wang Xiaoxiao took a few steps back uncontrollably.

"Follow me!" Yan Yun, who found the knife from the kitchen, handed the knife to Wang Xiaoxiao, who had not returned to her senses.

Yan Yun found that there was still a second floor in the milk tea, and there should be zombies on it. She needed to go up and clean it up. She made up her mind. Yan Yun didn't remind the woman behind her. In her heart, the woman didn't seem to have calmed down, and it was free to ask her to follow. Food for zombies.

"Crack!"

Climbing down the stairs to the second floor, before Yan Yun could go up, the zombie emerged from the dead corner and opened its mouth and danced, "Hoho!" It's just that it didn't knock down the deadly humans, but was out of control. It fell down and rolled a lot during the period. When it tried to get up, it found that its hands and feet fell and fractured in many places and could not be moved.

In the high scream, the miscalculated male zombie was slashed by Wang Xiaoxiao with a kitchen knife and couldn't die again.

The scene was shocking. Wang Xiaoxiao kept his eyes closed, and only knew that he was waving the knife in his hand.

Until...a voice came from my ear.

"Okay, it's already dead!"

Wang Xiaoxiao slowly opened her eyes after listening to the action. This was her first time killing someone. When she saw the bloody corpse, her stomach tumbled violently, and she threw the knife away at the speed of light. The speed climbed up to find an angle and vomited violently.

Yan Yun didn't speak, but went outside and pushed all the tables to the glass door to block them. This door will not be blocked for long, dozens of palms are beating, sooner or later they will rush in, and now they need to rest and replenish energy.

The second floor was already cleaned up by Yan Yun, and all the zombies were thrown out by Yan Yun, which attracted many zombies below.

Yanyun found a lot of lunches in the back kitchen, which were estimated to be made by employees. She took 2 and started eating on the second floor.

Wang Xiaoxiao cried for about ten minutes. She went to the pool to wash off the blood on her face, and then went up to the second floor. Seeing that Yanyun was eating, and there was a rancid bloody smell under her feet, her stomach seemed to be tumbling again.

"If you vomit in front of me, I will throw you down." Yan Yun pointed.

Wang Xiaoxiao had to suppress the nausea and sat opposite Yan Yun, her mouth opened and closed several times, she introduced herself: "My name is Wang Xiaoxiao and I am a nurse at Zhongdu Hospital."

"Yan Yun." 2 words, followed by the sound of drinking soup.

Wang Xiaoxiao felt embarrassed now, and didn't know what to say. The girl named Yanyun in front of her didn't seem to want to communicate with her too much, so saving her was probably a temporary boost.

Wang Xiaoxiao, who inadvertently guessed the truth, turned his attention to the chaotic street.