25. Gone

At night, when the neon lights are on, they gradually step onto the stage that belongs to it. The place where the rotating dance steps reach is pitch-dark. Even the street lights that absorb enough sunlight during the day can't make the dark dance steps in this area fear, and they are still there. Dance out of sight.

Huzi stood in the blind corner of the warehouse, lit the inferior cigarette in his mouth, took a deep breath, his long face elongated a bit, and it was somewhat similar to a horse, because he did some shameful things all the year round, fighting and robbing Helping people to collect protection fees when making troubles has cultivated a suffocating spirit, and ordinary people really don't dare to provoke them.

This little girl definitely fooled him, and promised to send the money in the afternoon. I didn't expect that she would wait for her here early, and she would not be able to see half of her figure until the evening.

Hu Zi's heart was in a mess, if it wasn't for Liu Liu, his sister in the family, he wanted to give her a dowry to make up for his brother's notoriety, and no one dared to fall in love with a beautiful and smart girl, even if Talking about marriage matters, the parents of the other party also retreated because they heard about the situation in his family, and finally felt guilty.

As the sister's only elder brother, Hu Zi felt bad about it. Finally, someone didn't mind that the sister had such a bad brother as him. The sister's parents were very happy with the sister, and they were willing to let their son marry her.

No matter how unbearable it is, Hu Zi wants to let the girl get married.

His parents passed away at an early age, and it is not easy for him to take his sister to survive the pressure of the best relatives. The house and the valuable things in the family were not taken away or sold under various names.

When they are sent to relatives, they are treated like slaves.

Hu Zi hated and was helpless.

Another cigarette butt was trampled down by a tiger. The stars in the sky except the Big Dipper were dazzling. Under the dazzling lights on the ground, people on the ground could not see the shining starry sky above their heads. The moon seemed to be lazy and did not appear. trace of it.

A slender figure staggered into the alley, and the heavy ho ho sound was exceptionally prominent in the quiet night.

Hu Zi, who was hiding in the dark to see this scene, twitched his fingers when he was about to continue the cigarette, and looked quite strange and surprised. After all, he had seen the scene, and he closed the cigarette case and put it in his trousers pocket.

This is the same as the warning sound of a fierce dog. Although Huzi feels strange in his heart, he is not afraid.

He secretly held the shrinking knife he bought in the 2-yuan store in his hand, made a few random gestures, and looked at the heavy voice of the owner through the dim street light.

The left foot seemed to be broken, and there was a stinging sound from the shoe and the ground.

The woman's delicate makeup was smeared with sweat, so that she looked a little supernatural, and her hands were constantly dancing, which seemed to be very urgent, preventing her injured foot from walking very fast.

Hu Zi even had an idea, as if he slept here until the next day, this weird woman couldn't reach him.

It's been unusually tight lately.

Huzi doesn't pay much attention to things on the Internet, but he is not stupid, he can still feel the changes around him, and there is always a strange feeling that a storm is coming.

"I really didn't expect...."

At this time, Yan Yun could finally swagger down the street, she slipped out again, and took her Galaxy Card to a nearby ATM to withdraw 15,000 yuan, and the first gold was 1. Wanwu has set Huzi and others, and someone will guard them, so the possibility of the warehouse being attacked is lower, otherwise it will be emptied before she finishes collecting.

Yan Yun, who knew that she was wrong, was a little uncomfortable with the agreement she made yesterday, but now her mental strength has recovered 70-80%, and she reluctantly took the small things into the space.

With an arrangement in her mind, Yan Yun no longer hesitated to take a taxi to Lemon Street for the first time, and paid the money when she got there. She twitched her nose, and a faint rancid smell spread here.

Could it be that there are zombies? !

This sentence suddenly came out of her heart, Yan Yun looked around vigilantly, her body was tense and ready to respond at any time, even if the zombies moved slowly in the early stage.

But suddenly rushing out from the dark, it can still easily hurt ordinary people.

"It's you." Hu Zi panted, his face was replaced by a pale ruddy face, his hands were behind his back, there was sticky blood on it, and a disgusting stench was emitted.

Remembering that the corpse was still lying in the dark at this time, Hu Zi's eyes were filled with murderous intent, and now he can't have an accident.

Liu Liu's wedding date is just around the corner, and if something happens to him again, Liu Liu will lose face at her husband's house.

Hearing the sound of a car parked here, he felt anxious and hurried out to check, but he didn't expect it was the girl from last night.

Yanyun was a little surprised. She thought that Hu Zi would not wait for her. Besides, she missed the time, and Hu Zi would not continue to wait in the evening, but she did not expect Hu Zi to wait for her for a long time.

"You." Yan Yun sniffed, the stench on Hu Zi's body was strong, and her heart sank, "You met, did you get hurt?"

Hu Zi looked unnatural and didn't speak, and looked at Yan Yun for a bit. With a clear expression, I can't help but drum in my heart, this little girl knows that he killed someone? !

Following the smell, Yan Yun sniffed and approached Hu Zi, not knowing that Hu Zi had murderous intentions towards her, her blood-stained hand had already touched the knife, ready to stab her at any time.

"I warn you not to talk nonsense, otherwise you won't want to go out alive tonight." Hu Zi's approach to Yan Yun was a bit chaotic, and he couldn't say a warning.

Yan Yun rolled her eyes, she always felt as if something would happen to her wherever she went. Is it the same constitution as Conan?

"Well, I won't tell you, but I will help you." Yan Yun looked at Hu Zi's eyes indifferently, because of her height, she could only look up.

Hu Zi was a little moved. Someone was willing to lend a hand to help. He was grateful, but murder was no trivial matter. Life imprisonment and death penalty would be sentenced. !

Tears welled up in his eyes when he thought of these tigers, a big man. In the past, he at most sent people to the hospital, and never hurt his life.

Yan Yun sees this change in her eyes, the end of the world is coming, and it highlights the signs of her own coming, but I don't know that the ignorant people who are suffering and ignorant, because of the danger and instinctual resistance, kill the zombies.

But now it is a crime to kill people in a peaceful world, and mutant zombies that are indistinguishable from humans are also human.

Yan Yun hated the apocalypse very much, and also pervertedly wanted the apocalypse to come soon, so she didn't have to play around with warnings that it was coming.

Hu Zi finally put down his defense line and took Yan Yun to the place where he temporarily hid the body, but when he got there, the body of the zombie was gone.

"This...the corpse is gone?!" Hu Zi was shocked, his body suddenly fell to the ground, his face was pale, his eyes were blank, and his heart was beating violently.