37. Wang Xiaoxiao Turns into A Zombie

"Patta!" When the door handle was turned open, many people inside gathered their eyes towards the door.

Liu Wu glanced at the people inside. There were about 30 people, all of them crowded in this gorgeously decorated conference room.

"Are you here to save us?" An intellectual woman with hot waves was the first to rush over and hold Liu Wu's hand. Tears welled up in her eyes, which seemed pitiful and made people want to protect.

The most important thing is that this woman is beautiful, her physical condition is as perfect as her face, and her voice is delicate. Liu Wu is still a college student when he is young.

The throat slipped a few times, Liu Wu coughed dryly, shook off the woman's hand, put down the iron hammer on his shoulder, and said, "Yes."

"Who asked you to come here?"

"Can you take us home?"

"Do you have anything to eat? We're hungry..." There was a lot of noise in the conference room, and Liu Wu almost gave a few people who came up to him.

"Shut up!" Liu Wu's appearance was fierce. At this moment, his eyebrows were raised, and the cold voice shocked everyone.

Yan Yun stood behind and motioned Liu Wu to let her go. When Yan Yun appeared, Yan Fuxing, who was standing among the survivors, was the first to recognize her.

"Yunyun?" Yan Fuxing called out Yan Yun's nickname, pushing away the people in front of him, and he poured Yan Yun into his arms. His nose was sour, and Yan Fuxing's eyes were red.

The zombies on the tenth floor had already been dealt with by Yan Yun and the others, but there were still dead zombies on the ground. Yan Yun led Yan Fuxing to see Wang Li.

The man cried fiercely for a long time, the death of his lover almost made Yan Fuxing feel dead, his eyes touched and knelt on the ground.

Looking at Yan Yun when it was full of tears, he could only hide this sadness in his heart, and at the same time protect his daughter from suffering in a troubled world. With the advent of the apocalypse and the appearance of zombies, Yan Fuxing went from being confused at the beginning to having a goal, and he could not collapse.

"Yunyun we will depend on each other for the two of us in the future. We have to live well, and Dad will protect you." Yan Fuxing held Yan Yun in his arms, and promised himself in a hoarse voice.

"Yeah!" Yan Yun replied in a muffled voice.

After simply cleaning up, Wang Li's body burned on the top floor of the company under the mixture of fire and sunlight. Others, except for the women and Yan Yun, stayed on the roof, while the men followed Liu Wu to the canteen specially set up in the company to get food.

When the last wisp of fire smoke dissipated in the air, Yan Fuxing and Yan Yun put Wang Li's ashes into a handkerchief and scattered them from a height.

"Your mother's biggest wish is to travel abroad, and at the same time hope you grow up safely and without worries. Our family is happy." Yan Fuxing whispered.

"Yeah." Yan Yun watched as the ashes drifted away in the wind. It seemed that Wang Li appeared in front of her eyes, and the place in her heart was empty.

As long as you live well, it is the greatest comfort to the deceased, and this is the greatest realization of Yan Yun, regardless of her rebirth.

The sadness was not revealed. Yan Yun invited everyone to go to the tenth floor to meet the others. She was also cautious when she went downstairs, for fear of provoking the zombies behind the door.

When they reached the tenth floor, Liu Wu and Wang Huahua were all stained with blood, and their expressions were a little weird. Besides them, there were 19 more people, all of whom were employees or managers of this Yan Corporation.

"Yan Yun." Gong Han came over from Liu Wu's side and whispered in her ear, "Wang Xiaoxiao turned into a zombie and almost bit Liu Wu."

Yan Yun really didn't expect it, she glanced at her and was greeted by Wang Xiaoxiao. The rest of the people who were in line to get the food took Gong Han to the place where Liu Wu was.

During the whole process of going to the cafeteria, almost twenty-five people went to the cafeteria on the fifteenth floor. Wang Xiaoxiao also followed. She was always behind Liu Wu, and those people except Liu Wu had decent weapons. , they are holding all kinds of things as weapons, something like a stool.

Except for a few timid people who were greedy for life and fear of death, they did not dare to kill zombies and hid, and the most important thing was that it was not yet time for dinner.

She just didn't expect that after dealing with the zombies in the cafeteria, Wang Xiaoxiao suddenly turned into a corpse and rushed towards Liu Wu who was in front of her.

Liu Wu just turned around and was about to greet the others with the food that was no problem, when he saw Wang Xiaoxiao's blood-red eyes, he was shocked, and at the same time he kicked it, the iron hammer slammed Wang Xiaoxiao's head hard. .

This scene happened within ten seconds. When everyone reacted, Liu Wu was already slumped on the ground, and Wang Xiaoxiao fell to the ground with blood.

Gong Han is very daring. She has long heard Yan Yun say that if she is bitten by a zombie, she will turn into a zombie after six hours, so Wang Xiaoxiao must have wounds on her body, and she will not be discovered by them under her careful cover.

During Gong Han's inspection, she really found out that Wang Xiaoxiao had several ferocious wounds on her feet, with foul-smelling blood flowing. Wang Xiaoxiao changed into pants, and the wound was covered so that no one would find out.

Yan Yun felt a little pity after listening to the whole process. Wang Xiaoxiao can be said to be open, and she is very smart. SHe also helped a lot when they escaped along the way.

But being bitten and grabbed by a zombie and turning into a zombie is something Yan Yun and others can't stop.

At the same time, they met together and checked the survivors who were with them one by one. No one was injured, and it was getting dark. Yan Yun and others could only rest here for a while, waiting for the search and rescue of Yan's the next day. Other survivors in the company.

The food in the cafeteria has been moved to the tenth floor, the zombie corpses are gathered in another place, and everyone is scattered on the tenth floor.

A few people were assigned to take turns to watch the night to prevent zombies from coming, but the occurrence of the end of the world made everyone feel fear. Except for Yan Yun, who was sleeping soundly, the others almost lost sleep.

She was really tired.

No matter how the world changes, before there is more dangerous situation, what Yan Yun thinks is to rest a lot, otherwise in the future, wanting to sleep like this can only be a dream, everyone lives in fear and can't eat enough.

"Aren't you going to sleep, Gong Han?" Zhang Fanglin was already familiar with Gong Han and the others, and found that Gong Han was standing by the window in a daze, and Zhang Fanglin, who was also insomniac, went to check his account.

Gong Han has already cleaned her cheeks, revealing her original appearance, a very delicate and beautiful girl, with a pair of phoenix eyes filled with confusion and confusion, she whispered, "I can't sleep, I don't know how long I can live with the changes now, and I can't. Imagine what it will be like in the future."

"Yeah." Zhang Fanglin, who felt the same way, looked at the zombies roaming the street, fear and deep confusion flashed in his eyes.