22. Zhang Xiaoman

"This dagger is a good dagger, what's the price?" Yan Yun asked while touching the Band-Aid on her injured finger, staring at the dagger that Qian Ling put back on the shelf.

Qian Ling leaned against the table behind him, glanced at the dagger a few times, opened his mouth and said, "You have seen the sharpness of this dagger. It's a good knife, and it's worth 500,000 yuan."

Yan Yun raised her eyebrows slightly, and said in her heart She breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it was not more than 1 million yuan, otherwise she would not be able to take out the money from her parents.

"Ok, I'll pay the deposit first, and the remaining money will be credited to your account in three days." Yan Yun played cheeky.

"Yeah." Qian Ling knew in his heart how a young girl would spend so much money. Although there are many wealthy people in the city, a little girl who buys a dangerous knife would not agree to spend the money on it. In terms of things, I would rather spend money on my children's study, food, drink and clothing.

Yan Yun forced herself not to think about how to get a dagger in the last days out of her mind, took out a bank card and swiped it for him, and then asked Qian Ling to take the card number and leave.

Once again, I threw myself into the flow of people coming and going. Occasionally, a few of them carried baskets filled with fruits that looked good and common, and stopped and went for customers to come and buy.

If the chengguan came over and left immediately carrying the burden, he would earn less in a day than at a fixed booth.

Yanyun remembered the fruits in the space, took out her mobile phone and sat on a nearby lounge chair, pretending to play with her mobile phone, but in fact, she saw how the fruits were in the interior.

The apple that she had bitten and not eaten had turned yellow, and there was not a trace of air in it, but the apple was still going badly, just like the pear she had put before, it was no longer in a watery state, a little bit.

It seems that Yanyun's space does not have the function of keeping fresh, and things will still be broken. Yanyun even wonders if there will be mice in the space? The thought of mice in her brain space made her feel a chill.

"Yan Yun?"

Wang Ping was a little surprised. It was only about ten o'clock, and his appointment was ten o'clock. He didn't expect to meet Yan Yun halfway.

However, why didn't you respond when you shouted?

Wang Ping turned to Yanyun's mobile phone with some curiosity. The screen of the mobile phone was already black, and Yanyun's expression was also very ugly.

"Hey..." Youyou sighed, when Yan Yun looked up, she saw a black smear beside her, and the conditioned reflex slashed it with a knife. The speed was fast and accurate, until she heard a tragic scream, that smeared black. The color fell to the ground, clutching his crotch and shrank into a ball.

"Gudong..." Yan Yundan stood up after realizing it, and when she saw the face of the person rolling on the ground, she was suddenly dumbfounded.

Isn't this Wang Ping who asked her to meet? !

She seemed to be hitting... Yanyun's right hand shook, ahem, she didn't do it on purpose!

For a while, Wang Ping went to the hospital near Huajie with some warmhearted young men. Yan Yun, the most murderer, followed behind, calling her father and mother at the same time. chant.

Yan Fuxing, who was snuggling comfortably with his beloved wife and watching TV, heard his mobile phone ringing, and took it out to see his daughter's phone number displayed on the screen.

"Hello?" Yan Fuxing felt a little strange, her daughter wasn't resting in the room, and if something happened, she would just say something and what to call.

"Dad, I told you don't tell mom..." Yan Yun stood in the corridor of the men's section, digging at the wall, not knowing how to speak.

"Let's talk." Yan Fuxing looked down at Wang Li, who was still watching TV, and lowered his voice.

After a pause, Yan Yun leaned against the wall and looked at the closed door of the emergency room, and said, "I... I injured someone outside."

"Cough!"

Yan Fuxing, who was choking on his saliva, suppressed what he wanted to ask, and under the caring eyes of his beloved wife, got up and went to the living room door to put on shoes.

"Where?" Yan Fuxing asked in a deep voice.

"Emergency Room No. 2 of the Andrology Department of Gaobang Hospital, Huajie Street." Yan Yun reported the address, and there was a busy tone on the phone. It seemed that her father was here.

There was suddenly a young girl in a nurse's uniform in front of Yanyun. She had no makeup on her face, she was clean and fresh, and she looked pretty. She said to Yanyun, "Hello there, please go and hang up the patient. No, he still needs a detailed inspection."

Yan Yun was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "Okay. By the way, your name is Zhang Xiaoyan?" The female nurse's back was a little sluggish when she left, and she turned around a little surprised and asked, "Yes. Ah, I am, what else is there?"

Yan Yun suppressed the turbulence in her heart, the surprised expression on her face was instantly cleared up, and she shook her head: "It's okay. Seeing your badge, the name is quite nice." She pointed to Pointing to Zhang Xiaoyan's work card, he smiled harmlessly.

Zhang Xiaoyan didn't pursue it either. She still needed to go to hospital bed No. 24 to change the patient's medicine. She didn't want to miss the time. She showed a professional smile to Yan Yun and said, "Then I'll go first."

"Yeah." Yan Yun replied. one sound.

Looking at Zhang Xiaoyan's back, he remembered what happened in his previous life. A middle-aged man named Zhang Jian saved her life, but was bitten off by a zombie and took the flesh off his shoulder. He took the photo and gave it to her if he met him. Daughter, let her help take care of it.

Don't expect too much, just hope that his daughter will not be endangered. This requirement was a heavy burden for Yan Yun at the time, because she couldn't even protect An Ran herself, and what ability did she have to protect others.

But Yan Yun has to do it no matter how difficult it is to receive the kindness of others, but at that time, Zhang Jian and her daughter got separated and knew that she was alone when she met Yan Yun, so when he died, Yan Yun walked and stopped by herself until He never met Zhang Xiaoyan, the daughter Zhang Jian mentioned.

Today, an accident happened to Yan Yun.

Remembering the grace of being saved in her previous life, she thought to herself that if she met her, she would help them and repay the favor she received in her previous life, even though she said that Yan Yun, who was reborn, had never had any interaction with her.

After figuring this out, Yan Yun thought of Wang Ping who was still lying on the hospital bed. She couldn't help feeling a little funny, and immediately rushed to register.