Trevor the Problem Child

Chloe looked at the kid seated at the corner of the class. She and her friends have been watching him for a while now. The ebony haired boy was known to the whole school. The infamous Rebellious Kid. He was laying down on his desk, with his head facing the wall. And was he..... Shaking?

They wondered if he was crying. Maybe he got into a fight and got hurt a little too badly? Or worse, was he being abused by someone in any way? It would make total sense because that would explain the long faded scars on his lean body and the arrogant behaviour of his.

They couldn't help but worry. True, he was a rather reckless and rude guy. But what if he really needed help?

The group of friends decided to go check in on their fellow classmate. As they reached near the boys' desk, they hesitated. What if he doesn't like them encountering him like this? What if he burst out at them? What if he-- Shaking off the thought immediately, Chloe put a hand on the boy's shoulder. She felt them shoulders stiffen.

"Trevor?" She called and his head jolted up at her direction.

Smokey hazel eyes gazed up at her. Those eyes soon started to form themselves into a glare.

Chloe was taken aback by what she saw.

"Whut?" Trevor spoke with his mouth full of chips. Tiny food grains stuck around his mouth. Chloe felt stupid for ever looking out for someone like Trevor Hillinger. Worse, he had that look of despise and annoyance etched on his face.

"I... Forget it" Chloe pursed her lips and she felt even more stupid when Trevor gave her a look of disgust. Something she clearly wasn't expecting on a fine Monday morning.

She turned around to see the same feel of stupidity etched on her friends' faces.

"What the fuck is wrong with them?" Trevor murmered as Chloe and her friends walked away. That only enraged one of the girls who turned around to hopefully kick his ass.

But the already angry kitten only got even angrier (if that was even possible) when she saw him throw the empty plastic bag which once contained chips, on to the school's beautifully mowed lawn, through the window.

"I am reporting you to the principal!"

The Problem Child जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें