Proclaimed Enemies

"Hey!" A group of boys called out as they were running towards the duo, each of them glaring daggers at Trevor as Conner seemed to be the victim being bullied.

Trevor shook his head in annoyance and disappointment as he freed Conner from his grip.

"Hey, man. You okay there?" Some guy with brunette hair asked Conner as he shot a furious glare at Trevor.

Show off. Trevor scowled at the boy.

"Aw, man. It was just about to get funny. You ruined it" Conner said rubbing the side of his neck disappointedly, putting on a little pout as he always did when something saddened him.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a second,...Funny? You think having your neck broke is funny? Weren't you guys, like,... fighting? " the brunette asked, throwing his arms up in the air.

"No, stupid" Trevor scoffed and bend down to take Conner's baseball cap that fell off during the "fight". He dusted the dirt off of it and handed it over to Conner, who squealed and hugged the cap before wearing it on his head.

The guy pursed his lips. "The name is Joshua" he told Trevor, clearly disappointed by what he had called him.

"Stu-pid" Trevor said grimly, pointing his index finger just a few inches away from Joshua's face. He thought he looked intimadating.

Joshua just scrunged his nose up at the action and slapped away Trevor's fingers, annoyed.

Conner wanted to know where this was going.

When one show is ruined, yet another one starts...

He watched the boys with the biggest smile he could do. But unfortunately for him, another guy came running out of nowhere and started pushing the duo apart from each other.

"Hey, hey, what's going on here?" The guy stood in between Trevor and Joshua.

He was a few inches taller than Trevor and he stood like a tower in front of him, reducing Trevor to just some angry little puppy. There was no way he was going to win a fight against him. But Trevor being the stubborn kid he is, covered up his inferiority with his God-level ego. He stood there with his chest held high keeping his face even more grim than it usually is.

"These guys..." Joshua started, but trailed off as he tried to figure out what to say exactly.

Really, who was at fault here? These guys who got shit for brains or them who tried to interrupt their "fun time"? Joshua sighed.

"It's... It's nothing, Cha" He shook his head.

'Cha' turned his head and looked Trevor up and down. Trevor pushed his chest up and pointed his nose out in the air. He thought that would make him look superior.

In reality, it only made him look like a little child trying to hold his head high.

An involuntary chuckle escaped "Cha's" lips as he stared at the boy with amused eyes.

He too stood there like he owned the place. He stared back at Trevor with the same intesnse gaze he sent his way, more of a who- even-is-this-little-guy kind of look. He wasn't going to back away either.

They would have continued the staring competition for a little longer. But the school bell rang and both the group of boys went their seperate ways.

They already proclaimed each other as enemies. Trevor and Conner hated Joshua and 'Cha' and vice versa.