Tutor

"Trevor, it is for your own good that the teacher had asked us to tutor you guys" Joshua said, desperately trying to convince Trevor to let him and Charlie help him with his studies. It seemed as if there was nothing that he could tell to get that fact through Trevor's thick skull.

Conner said he would sit and study only if Trevor agreed to join in.

Just how much can someone hate school?!

"I don't see any point in taking umpteen number of tests just to prove my worth" Trevor said in the most dismissive tone he could do.

Joshua pursed his lips and crossed his arms."First, we only have tests every month. Second, it is not to prove your worth, Trev. It is to improve your own skills" he said, emphasizing every word, trying to prove his point.

"I don't see any improvement happening" Trevor said and Conner nodded in agreement.

"That's because you are not trying hard enough!" Joshua wondered how much it would take, just to get the silliest of things through his thick skull.

"I am tired of your whining, Carmel" Trevor propped his knees up to his chins and wrapped his arms around it.

Joshua pursed his lips and crossed his arms over his chest. "You ever heard of first names?" He asked.

"Car-mel"

"You call Conner by his first name" Charlie mumbled , his hands stuck deep in his pockets and kicking tiny stones and dust off the ground.

"Dude, he called me 'Conner' from the start because everytime he tried to say my last name, his tongue ended up in a knot" Conner mused, earning giggles from the others.

Trevor scowled and babbled in mockery.

"Trev, can I have a cig?" Conner asked, his hands already reaching out to Trevor's pocket.

Trevor slammed his hands away.

"Dude!"

"You can either have a cig or your trachea. You can't have both" Trevor said, his threatening eyes gazing at Conner.

Conner gasped and threw his arms up in the air. "Come on, I was just messing around, Trev. You spoke in a really fluent way, even when you crawled your way out of your mom's--"

"Take it, you imbecile. Just shut up!" Trevor shoved a cigarette into Conner's mouth.

"Guys... So you are going to come and study with us, right?" Joshua asked trying to conclude that conversation as soon as he could.

"I never said th--" Trevor started, but was cut off by Conner.

"Yes. But on one condition. You should let me have a lotsa snacks" Conner beamed, not letting Trevor finish what he was saying.

"Alright then. See you at the library after class, Conner. Charlie, you and Trevor have detention, don't you? DO NOT DITCH" Joshua eyed Charlie, knowing very well that the duo had already ditched a lots of classes together, and walked away, swinging his backpack on his shoulder.

Charlie gave him a toothy grin and waved him goodbye.

Trevor kicked his feet out into the air and grumbled. He was so annoyed.

What did he do to deserve this boring life....