Till The End Of The Line

Trevor woke up with a low groan. He felt a strange sensation of heat in the room. Even more strangely, a strong arm was wrapped around him. It confused him for a moment. But the confusion did not persist. The first thing he saw after his eyes adjusted to the light was Charlie's face.

Ah, Charlie.

The name itself bought a warm feeling to his heart. It brought memories from last night. A night that promised him the happiness of a lifetime. A weak smile spread across his face as he watched him sleep. He found that as a time to appreciate the unrivalled beauty infront of him.

He loved how Charlie's thick eyelashes framed his eyes and the way they rested on his skin while he slept. His dark hair was a mess and fell all over his eyes and forehead. It was messy, but beautiful. The slight blush on his cheeks that persisted throughout time, the way his lips fell into tiny dark pits, his cheek bones that stood out in the most handsome way...

He loved how his nose looked like it belonged to one of those Roman sculptures. Surprisingly handsome.

He would never admit it to his face. But Trevor really has an impression that Charlie's face was a unique piece of art. The most beautiful creation of God.

"Enjoying the view so much?"

Trevor visibly startled at the sudden sound of Charlie's voice.

He was quiet embarrassed that he was too absorbed in his day dreaming that he failed to notice him wake up. He could feel the heat rise up his neck and he was pretty much sure that he looked like a fully rippen tomato right about now.

Charlie's voice had come out in a low and gravelly purr and it only made Trevor fluster even more, if that was even possible.

Charlie couldn't keep the chuckle from escaping his lips.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked, his eyes grazing every feature of Trevor's face as his thumb traced circles on the crock of his jaw. He almost knew what he was thinking about. But he really wanted to hear that come out of his mouth. It felt different.

"That I might even marry your dumbass someday because you are so out of this world" Trevor answered with a lazy lopsided smile plastered on his face, his tone, a playful one.

Charlie's face was overtook by the widest of smiles. "The others are going to be so mad"

"What makes you think so?" Trevor asked, in a quiet voice.

"They think we are enemies. I bet Conner is going to throw a tantrum for you not telling him" Charlie let out a quiet chuckle.

"Why would you care anyway? All that matters is that we are together, right? I can buy Conner an ice cream and he can be dealt with"

Charlie's smile grew into an even wider, goofy grin that threatened to tear his face in two halves. "I love you" he manages to say however.

"I love you too"

As Trevor's face relaxed and his lips curled up into a smile, Charlie lied there with the grin of a mad-man.

He was happy he could walk the untravelled roads of his life, holding the hands of the love of his life. For once, he was happy for all the decisions he has ever made in his life. Even the ones he thought was the stupidest of all. It was those tiny mistakes that lead him here. In this Eden with this boy he admires so much, lying beside him, so close that the only way that they could be any more close is to have their bodies merge into each other completely.

It was just them in the moment. And it was just them in a world completely sworn to themselves. A world built upon chaos and struggles. And yet they were together, holding each other because they loved each other. And what's more, they were to be with each other till the end of the line.

- THE END -