You're Gay?

"Man, you've got a lots of interesting stuff in here!" Joshua exclaimed as he walked around Trevor's room, examining everything in there.

Posters, Action figures and a lots of things that he couldn't quiet name, adored his room. He noticed a shelf full of books in one corner and walked towards it in complete awe.

"Man, I never knew you read a lot" he murmered in amazement and ran a hand over the books, looking at the large bundle of books with wide eyes.

"Shakespeare?! You read Shakespeare?!" Charlie couldn't hide his amazement when he saw a copy of "Hamlet" in there as he looked over Josh's shoulder.

Trevor never hit someone as a guy who is into literature, much less the classics. Sure, there is no reason for them to not be surprised.

"Dude..." Charlie murmured as he stared at the bundle of books with admiration filling his eyes.

•••

Conner has been watching the two nerds talk about how Trevor reads the best books ever written and they even got him a new nickname-- "The Shakespearian".

Like hell he was...

He was pretty sure about how Trevor must be feeling right now. Over the moon, being heard them praise him so much. He needed to do something about it...

Conner waited for Trevor to make eye contact with him. And when he did, He raised an eyebrow at Trevor with a smirk. Trevor cocked his head to a side, wondering what on Earth was up with him. It took him a few moments of hard thinking to finally understand what Conner was trying to tell him. And he definitely didn't like the idea. He shook his head slowly as a terror seized his heart. "NO" He mouthed.

Conner's smirk grew into a grin and he sticked his tongue out at Trevor. Here it goes.

"Pfft"

"What's so funny?" Charlie wondered if something stuck out of his hair or something. He brushed at his hair anyway.

"Hmm..." Conner tried stifling his laughter "Nothing..." He shrugged, as he tried to speak without bursting into laugher "Just don't look inside that drawer underneath the shelf". Just thought of what was about to happen made him want to roll on the ground, and laugh until his belly hurt.

"No no no no no no noo!" Trevor tried but was too late, Joshua had already pulled the drawer open.

Charlie eyes went as wide as dinner plates and he chocked on his own saliva.

"DUDE!" His eyes widened even more, if that was even possible, as he picked up one of the many books in there. 'Hot Head', the title read. He eyed Trevor as he held the book in one hand, only to have him look away embarrassedly, scratching his head. Charlie couldn't quiet tell why his heart was racing at the moment.

"Er... What is that?" Joshua had no idea what the book was about. He tried getting a better view at the book in Charlie's hand as he tried grabbing it from him.

Charlie didn't answer him, but pushed him away and dug further into the drawer, getting out a bunch of other similar looking books. He gave Trevor a look of amusement, holding the books in one hand.

"Come on, I just wanted to know how they do it" Trevor said, desperately trying to hide the ugly shade of red that creeped up his face.

Conner was rolling on the bed with uncontrollable laughter. He was almost at the brink of having a hiccup attack. He knew Trevor was going to kill him for this. But it was worth it.

"What in the hell is Hot Head? Someone please explain to me!" Joshua yelled. He was so confused and hated the fact that he was the only one in the dark.

"It is gay eroticaaaa" Conner said in between laughs, as he wiggled his fingers in the air like a wizard.

Joshua's eyes widened. "Man, you are homosexual?" He whisper-yelled to Trevor, squinting his eyes.

"Yea, so what?" Trevor snapped back, crossing his arms over his chest and pushing out his lower lip a little out of embarrassment.

"Aw... So the Hamlet and all was just a cover? Oh my god, you're so cute" Joshua started to pinch Trevor's cheeks, but his hands were ruthlessly slapped away by him.

"Stop it, Conner. It hurt my ears to hear your ugly laughter" Trevor muttered and threw a bunch of Shakespear's classics at Conner's head.

There, they thought he treasured those.

Charlie found himself smiling like a goofball at the new information. Maybe, he has a chance.