Just Us

It was when Trevor got into Charlie's room, that he realised that he has never really took a closer look at the stuff in there, though he has been there once while he was on a quest to find Charlie's journal. He vaguely wondered if Charlie realised that he was there before.

It amused him how different the room was set up from his own.

A whole wall was filled with several interesting newspaper clippings and study materials, all pinned and threaded together.

Though it may seem interesting to someone who cares, it didn't intrigue Trevor at all.

He stood in front of Charlie's study and examined the various stuff in there as Charlie just sat on the edge of his bed and watched him with a look in his eyes that he couldn't quiet describe.

"This is intriguing" Trevor observed as he picked up the planner that lied on Charlie's desk. "You keep track of everything you do. Funny"

Charlie scrunged his nose up as Trevor tossed the planner back on the table.

"Why do I feel like you are mocking me?"

Trevor gasped mockingly. "Oh boy ,oh boy, how rude of me". He smirked as Charlie rolled his eyes at how silly the other boy sounded. Not that he hated it anyway.

That was when Trevor saw it-- a set of vedio games adored one of Charlie's shelves. It surprised him. He never knew Charlie played vedio games. Hell, he remember getting so exhausted by just trying to teach him about the basics of holding a controller. Trevor couldn't help the look of surprise that creeped up his face.

"Wait, are those yours?" He asked the other boy, his tone clearly indicating his feeling.

"Yeah, I brought them shortly after you guys taught me how to play" Charlie shrugged "Thought I'd try to have a little fun in my life rather that caving into the boredom" a tiny smile tugged at his lips as he saw Trevor's expression turning into something proudful.

"That's... Really appreciable!" Trevor scoffed as he looked through the titles. He was indeed proud that he somehow managed to have an influence on this boy, enough to make him buy a shelf full of vedio games.

"A great way to kill time. I see, you're no more a cheesy nerd" Trevor said teasingly as he kept a lopsided smile on his face. "How about we play a round of these?" He asked, holding up 'OnRush'.

"Whatever" Charlie shrugged and went to set up his PS. He was more than glad to spend time with Trevor.

•••

"I'm going to kick your ass this time, for real" Charlie grinned as his thumb ran all over the controller in a hurried pace, almost destroying the keys of the controller.

"Yeah, come at me, bro. I'm your kryptonite" Trevor muttered as he made graceful moves on the monitor. He was confident that he could manage to beat Charlie, who was just a newbie to all this.

Charlie was pretty confused by the remark that he, for a moment, was distracted from the game and rather focused on the statement Trevor just made.

"You are my what now?" He asked, confused.

"Kry-pto-nite" Trevor spelled out each syllable, as if explaining to a little child, his thumbs speeding through the controller and eyes still focused on the screen.

"Kryptonite? Isn't Krypton an element in the periodic table? What the hell is a kryptonite?"
Charlie concentrated on the game more as he saw that Trevor was actually kicking his ass.

But as for Trevor, he was completely thrown off by what Charlie had asked. It was a common saying and now he had to explain that to him? It took him a while to realise he was losing. Charlie was already at the brink of winning. By the time he realised that it was almost already too late.

"The fuck?!" Trevor shrieked and tried his best to take control of the game. But when he saw that he couldn't, he thought of pulling a few tricks off of his sleeve. He decided to play it the dirty way.

He leaned on to Charlie with his own weight, making him struggle to play. "Lose, you sucker!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, a strange feel of competance taking over his spirits.

"Get off me, Trev!" Charlie shrieked as he tried his best to keep his head.

"No, losers gotta lose!" Trevor leaned in further and finally, Charlie lost control of the game and Trevor won.

"You!" Charlie shrieked in disappointment.

A howl of victory escaped Trevor. "Haa ha haaa! Heck Yea--Ooh!" Trevor gasped as Charlie pulled him down hard on the bed and pinned him under him.

"You cheated" he hissed.

"Doesn't matter, loser,I won. Heh" Trevor let out a laugh.

Charlie squinted his eyes at Trevor who was smirking at him with all the might he had.

He tossed the controller aside and gazed down at Trevor's eyes. "Tell me Trevor, did I win or did you?" He asked, leaning in with every word he said.

"W-why does it matter, we could always give it another go" Trevor muttered out as he felt scrutinized by Charlie's eyes drilling into his. The distance between them was closing in and Trevor couldn't keep his mind straight.

The dog-tag on Charlie's neck felt cold against Trevor's chin. It made his breathe hitch in his throat. Their bodies were pressed against each other and Trevor found himself enjoying the rhythmic beat of Charlie's heart against his own.

"Why would I care to?" Charlie's voice was low as he leaned in further and rubbed  his lips against Trevor's ear.

Trevor felt the hair on the side of his neck stand up as a nervous chill ran down his body, electrocuting it. "Alright, you won" His thoughts were all over the place and there he was trying hard to keep it together. As much he loved it, it all felt so new and unfamiliar to him.

Charlie chuckled and kissed him on the lips. It started off gentle, but all the sound around them fell silent as he deepened the kiss.

The sound from the Play Station, the swish of the wind outside and the rustling of their clothes, everything went silent and it was just them devouring the moment.

It didn't take long for them to have their hearts get overwhelmed with the feeling of pure desire.

Charlie pulled away, leaving Trevor to fall his head back on the bed, a groan escaping his lips.

"You know what, Trev?" Charlie spoke in a low purr, his lips brushing against Trevor's ears. His breathing was ragged and uneven. He felt excited at the very thing he was about to do.

Trevor was too lazy say anything, instead he just let out a moan as Charlie planted soft kisses down his neck. He stuck his hands in the tangles of Charlie's smooth hair.

"You won, And this is celebration" Charlie's voice was nothing more than a whisper and he started unbuttoning Trevor's shirt.

"Let me undo yours" Trevor suggested and Charlie was glad to let him proceed. His hand were trembling. But he did it nevertheless.

Eventually, they were just two people tangled up in a knot of their own bodies, giving their all to each other.