Mood

Trevor was angry at everyone the next day.

His head hurt like hell and the throbbing pain was not going away. That was just what concerned him the least. His major problem was, he remembered blabbering like a school girl. And he hated it.

It hurt his ego.

And worse, he couldn't exactly remember what else he said or did.

He felt like biting off Conner's head for bringing up the silliest ideas like this.

The fact that he woke up in someone else's place didn't help either.

So yes, the whole day, Trevor was like a volcano about to explode, fuming with so much built up rage.

Conner, on the other hand was just as happy as ever. He was even happier because he got to do a sleepover like he wanted to, though no one realy agreed to it.

He felt like a champion and had the widest grin plastered on his face.

Joshua was his normal self, and Charlie...

Well, Charlie's mood was rather undescribable. He didn't know how he felt.

Him being the little awkward guy he is overthought everything last night and now he felt a wave of multiple emotions flood his mind every now and then.

He liked to think Trevor had a soft spot for him. But it would only sadden him in the end if he is wrong.

He felt like he wanted to puke. That uneasy feeling in his chest wasn't going away.

Jia was eyeing them all suspiciously as she couldn't put a finger into what was going on with the half of the boys.

Their mood was... Intense, if you ask her.

They were all minding their own business. Everyone except Conner was staring into their books.

Joshua was sure studying stuff.

But Trevor and Charlie clearly wasn't.

Trevor looked like he would set fire to that book, by the way he glared at it.

And Charlie looked like his mind was elsewhere. His expression occassionally turned into a frown and back to normal.

She knew she had nithing to do with the both of them.

So she decided to shut Conner up and have him digest atleast some of the facts written in his book.

"Conner" she called out.

"No"

"I didn't even say anything"

"I know what you are going to do. Don't even start" Conner held up his hands in a protective stance.

Jia sighed, giving up and she picked up one of her notebooks and buried her nose in it, sparing Conner one last glare.

Conner wasn't shook at all and he merely waved it off.