Early Morning Notes

Trevor opened his eyes and quickly screwed it shut to block out the excess light. He groaned and clutched his head tight as a throbbing head ache took over him. He looked at his arms and found them covered in a hundred bandages. It hurt to move.

Damn Luke and his sidekicks.

Eventhough he had tried taking the bandages off of him last night, he had stopped halfway through when he found himself tired out and too exhausted to keep his eyes open anymore.

He turned his head to his side and squinted his eyes at a bright beam of sunlight sneaking into the room through the curtains that swayed slightly in the cool morning breeze.

Who opened the window in the first place?

Oh yes, he had forgotten to close it before he had drifted off last night...

He let out a heavy sigh. He remembered he was in Charles' house. The whole place smelled of some sweet flower and he secretely liked it. It somehow brought a refreshing feel in him.

Charlie had asked him to take a shower before he went to bed. But he was too tired to do so. Also, where is the fun in it when you just do everything as someone says?

The room looked impossibly clean and empty. It sickened him. Trevor rolled out of bed and noticed a note stuck on the bed-side table, along with a glass of water. A small yellow square paper. He took the glass of water and chugged it down in one gulp. Then he tutted and grabbed the paper that was stuck next to it. "Tt. Old fashioned goodie two shoes" Without even taking a look at what was written in it, he crumbled the paper and threw it in the dust-bin.

Reading sticky notes was never his thing.

He went into the bathroom to get himself clean.

The bathroom was pretty large and cosy. Too big for a normal hot shower. It looked like it was built for someone to hold a football tournament in there. Trevor couldn't help but scoff at the thought.

He pocked his head into every cup board and shelf he found there. He didn't even know what he was looking for. There was nothing to look for actually. Maybe, he was just checking for bugs.

He then turned to the mirror, a full sized one. He looked terrible. His hair was sticking out at every direction and his face showed a faint resemblance to an artist's color palette. But he found himself admiring his own reflection anyway.

Oh well, he was such a prince charm to look terrible. He thought to himself and scoffed.

After a few precious minutes of admiring his own beauty in the mirror, Trevor finally took off his dress and stepped into the shower and turned the knob on, letting the luke warm water run down his sore body.

He stinked.

Once Trevor was out, he put on the clothes that were left for him.

The clothes were a bit large for him. The shirt went down to just a few inches above his knees and he had to fold the bottom of his pants a few times to make it his length.

The thought that Charlie was a giant crossed his mind and for some weird reason, it made heat rise up on the side of his neck and spread all the way to his cheeks.

He felt weird, wearing someone else's clothes.

When he was all good, he limbed down to the kitchen. His stomach has been complaining since he woke up. He guessed there would be something he could eat in the refrigerator. If not, he could always try and cook something for himself. Even if he managed to fail and set fire to something, it wasn't his home, right? Why would he even care?

Trevor scowled as he saw another big sticky note stuck on the refrigerator door. He had to fight the urge to click his tongue yet again. He grabbed it and decided to read it anyway.

"Trevor,
I guess you threw away the note I left you upstatirs. Conner said you wouldn't even check it if your mom left you a note. So I am leaving you yet another note here. I knew you would seek the items in the refrigerator at some point of the day :) (Don't worry, it's stuffed with food).
Conner and I left for school. We will be back by 3 in the evening. Just take care of yourself until then.
And, please don't break anything or set my house on fire. Conner here says you do that a lot.
_CHARLES :D "

The note ended and Trevor's frown deepened. He felt the immediate urge to break something or to set something on fire as he was ordered not to do any of that. He really hated following orders. Also, who was this nerd to order him around ? But taking his physical conditions into consideration, he decided against it.

He is going to have to sew together Conner's lips as soon as possible.

He talks a little too much...

•••

Trevor got bored. Like, too bored that it was eating him up, scraping at his bones. It has been almost two hours since he was switching channels on the television.

None of the shows seemed interesting to watch. It was all just some girls babbling about something or the other or some wild animals walking around the forest.

He groaned and got off the comfy couch. Without even caring to turn off the television, he limbed upstairs to Charles' room. He vaguely prayed that Charlie was stupid enough to leave his room unlocked. Even if it was locked, he prayed that he hid the key under the door mat. Hopefully, he would find one of Charlie's journal that holds the dirtiest of his secrets.

Something that he can threaten him with for the rest of his life. Something about his fetish. Something that no one is supposed to know.

Trevor felt an evil grin creep over his face as he thought about how Charlie is going to be mad at him when he finds out. He was all ready to embarrass him for the rest of his life.