Tricked too Easy

"Shut up, Charles. Yellow isn't that bad of a color" Trevor scowled at Charlie, who was giggling uncontrollably like a school girl. He was kind of regretting the whole decision of dragging him here right about now.

The both of them were walking up and down the streets, just to kill time. They had thought about doing a lots of stuff, but ended up roaming the streets, talking about random stuff.

Charlie had asked Trevor what his favorite color was and he had said it's yellow, leading Charlie to the state he was now in.

"It is just that... What kind of a dude loves Yellow of all colors?" Charlie couldn't hide his amusement as he spoke. His eyes glistened with the tiny drops of tears that filled them.

"I just like it, okay?" Trevor would be so happy if he could just slam his fist through the guy's skull. He would do anything to shut him up at the moment. It seemed like too much to ask.

"Okay" Charlie stood straight with an amused look on his face, taking a deep breathe to earn back his composure "Phew!" He let out one last chuckle before stopping himself.

Trevor continued to scowl at Charlie and after a few moments, he clicked his tongue when Charlie didn't seem to stop looking down at him amusedly.

"Why do you always click your tongue like that?" Charlie asked what he was wondering about since the day he first met Trevor.

"I dunno. Out of habit, I guess" Trevor shrugged and reached into his pockets for a cigarette.

He took out one and placed it between his lips, and started to search for a lighter.

Charlie's bemused face settled itself into a scowl. He hated it when Trevor smoked.

"Hey!" Trevor snapped when Charlie took the cigarette off of his lips.

"No smoking when you're with me" Charlie said, holding the cigarette as far away from Trevor as he could.

"Then maybe, I should just stop being with you" Trevor said in a flat tone and tried to reach out to the cigarette in Charlie's hand, only to have it pulled away from him even farther.

Why the hell does he have to be so much taller than him?!

"C'mon dude, why can't you just quit smoking for once?!" Charlie asked throwing his arms up in the air.

"C'mon dude, why can't you just quit being a party pooper for once?!" Trevor said in a mocking tone, his head and hands animatedly moving around wildly with every word he said.

"I'm not a party pooper!" Charlie protested.

"You are" Trevor stated as he crossed his arms above his chest, like it was the most obvious thing to say.

"Am not"

Trevor babbled mockingly, imitating what Charlie had said. "Now, gimme back my cig"

"No" Charlie snapped.

"Okay" Trevor shrugged and started casually reaching out into his pockets for another cigarette. Eventually, he took out the whole packet of cigs.

Charlie knotted his eyebrows together.

Well.....

He grabbed the pack of cigarettes off of Trevor's hand and held it as far from Trevor as he could.

Trevor grunted and glared up at Charlie who was looking down at him amusedly.

"What now?" He asked him with his voice amusedly slipping out of his mouth.

Trevor held his gaze for a few moments, then clicked his tongue and took a few steps towards Charlie.

Charlie's heart skipped a beat when Trevor leaned in dangerously close to his face.

All sense left his body when the boyish scent of pine mixed with sweat rushed into his nostrils.

What is he thinking?!

Charlie felt like his limbs were paralyzed. He saw Trevor's gaze drop to his lips and he felt his heartbeat accelerate. He was vaguely reminded of what had happened a day ago. It made a knot tighten inside his stomach.

A gasp escaped his lips and Trevor gazed up, right into his eyes. Smokey hazels gazed back into his brown hues.

Trevor shot up one of his eyebrows and smirked at Charlie. Then he casually pulled away and turned around, lighting the cigarette after placing it between his lips.

Charlie had to blink a few times before he realised what just happened. Yet another gasp escaped his lips. But this time, it indicated his dumbstruck surprise.

He looked at his arm which once held a pack of cigarettes, now empty. He pursed his lips at his own silliness.

That little asshole...

"You gonna stand there all day?" Trevor asked as he blew out a mouthful of smoke out into the air, looking back at Charlie with a lopsided smile.

Charlie scowled at him. "You are an idiot"

Trevor chuckled and continued walking down the street, with Charlie on his tail.