Chapter 2

Taehyung's pov [⚠️tw:throwing up, mentions of death]
I wake up to a call from Jin. "hello" I answer the call. My voice is raspy and deep "do you want to come and stay at my parents house?" He asked.

I sat up. Running my hand through my hair "yeah sure" I got out of bed. I looked at the time. 6:30 am

We talked for a while. I got off the phone and went to my bathroom.

I live alone. My parents died when I was 13. I am now 18. They died in a car accident. On the way to pick me up from school.

So I blame myself. I lived with my grandmother until she died when I was 16. I lived alone since then.

I brushed my teeth. Brushed my hair. I got dressed in a black dress shirt. Black jeans. Fancy looking shoes.

I put on a Trenchcoat and left my house. Got in my car. Drove to Starbucks to get coffee.

Went to work.

5 hours later 10:40 am

I got home from work. Told my work I was going on vacation for the summer.

I laid in bed. Thinking about life. I heard a beep from my phone. I looked at it. Realized the time. 2:30 pm.

I read the text.

Jin:
We are here.

Me:
Okay I'll be there in a sec.

I packed my clothes and stuff. I went outside and inside the car. Jin was driving. Namjoon was in the passenger seat. Yoongi and hoseok sitting in the middle. Me and jimin sitting in the back.

3-4 hours later

We arrived at the Kim's house. I got out the car. We all went inside. Jin showed us the room. He went to get jungkook.

Me and jimin are sharing a room. We put our stuff away. We went downstairs. Jungkook and Jin came downstairs.

I looked at him. He looked skinny but still looks attractive.

"Hi jungkook" i say still looking at him. "Hi" he mutters.

He sits down. We all talk for a while besides jungkook. I felt like someone was staring at me. I turn my head towards him.

He quickly looked away. Shortly after he went upstairs. It's been a few hours since he went upstairs.

Dinner was ready so jimin went upstairs to tell jungkook. We all sit at the table. We all laughed beside jungkook.

He pushed around the food on his plate. "Is the food not good?"ms. Kim asked. We all turned towards jungkook.

"No it's good. I'm just not hungry" he says looking at his mother "well you need to eat. You're so skinny" his dad says.

"I'm not hungry" he says still pushing the food "you need to eat"his mom says. Everyone still looking at him.

"No"he pushed the plate away from him. His mom pushed it back to him. "Eat" his dad says.

"No I'm not fucking hungry" he grabbed the plate and threw it on the floor.

Food and pieces of the plate fly in the air. His  sudden outburst shocked all of us.

"Jungkook" his dad yelled. His parents stood up. His mom walked over to him. She grabbed his arm.

"Leave me the fuck alone" he screams at her and pulled his arm away from her.

He ran upstairs. He dad yelled at him to stop. His door slammed and locked. Everything went downhill.

His parents ran up the stairs. Banging on his door. Jin yelling at his parents to stop. After a while the yelling died down.

Me and jimin are in the room we are staying in.
Jimin closed the door "wow that was crazy" he says plopping on the bed.

"Yeah I wonder why he wasn't eating" I say lying down next to him.

"When I went to tell him about dinner. I saw pills and alcohol on his bed" he turned around to face me.

"What really?" I turned towards him. He nodded his head "are you going to tell Jin?" I asked.

"He asked me not to" he went on his back "but i feel like I should" he turned his head towards me.

"Just talk to jungkook first before you tell Jin" I said "okay" he got up to change his clothes.

I didn't turn away while he undressed because we been best friends since we were kids.

I got up to change too. We both laid down to sleep.

Jungkook's pov
I woke up feeling weak and numb. I sat up. Went to the bathroom. Looked in the mirror.

I had dark circles under my eyes. I look pale. I look away from the mirror. Did my business.

I changed my changed my clothes into a gray long sleeve shirt. Black sweatshirt. Black sweatpants.

Put on sneakers. Grabbed my phone and a pill bottle and bottle of alcohol and a blade. Put it all in a bag.

I opened my door and saw jimin "uh hey can I talk to you?" He says "about?" I asked.

"Um what I saw yesterday" he says walking into my room "okay" I closed my door and faced jimin.

"Why are you drinking and doing drugs?" He asked "i just want to feel something" I looked at floor.

"Oh can you please stop?" He asked. I shook my head no "I can't. It helps me" I say.

"You can stop. We can tell your parents" he says. I shot my head up. Looking at him.

"Don't tell my parents" I say walking up to him "I don't need them breathing down my neck" I looked at him.

"How does drugs and drinking help you?" He walked over to me. "They help me not think about" I stop talking.

"About what happened" I say grabbing my stuff "I have to go" I turned towards the door.

"I'm not stopping. I need it" I looked at him "please get out my room" I asked and he looked at me before leaving the room.

I closed my door. Went downstairs and saw my parents "where are you going?" My dad says walking over to me.

"Out" I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm "where. Are . You . Going?" He said Sternly.

"I said fucking out" i looked at him. Pulling my arm away from him. I walked towards the door.

"Jungkook please stop" my mom says making me stop walking. I turned towards her.

"Why are you like this? You don't eat anything. You're in your room. I understand that what happened to you was traumatized and horrible" she says.

Walking over to me "but you need to get over it. It's been 4 months since you been back" I looked at her.

"Get. Over. It"

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW  scenes.

This chapter is a little bit all over the place.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi