Chapter 31

Jungkook's pov [ ⚠️TW:mentions of mental hospital]

I opened my eyes. I looked around. I was in the hospital again.

I sighed. The door opened. It was the doctor. "Good your awake" he says.

"What happened?" I asked him. "You overdosed on your pain medicine and that caused you to have a seizure"he says walking up to me.

He checked the machines that were hooked onto me. "I will be back. I'm going to call your brother" he says then leaves the room.

The door opened. i looked at it. it was taehyung. i looked away from him "i know your mad at me for calling the police but you were bleeding and overdosing and i didn't know what else to do" he says sitting down a chair.

I sighed "it's okay. you were just worried but i'm fine"i looked back at him "can i kiss you?" he asked "you don't have to ask"i told him.

He leaned in and kissed me. he put his hand on my head. we kissed for a while then the door opened. we pulled away.

It was jin and namjoon. i moved away from taehyung. i looked down at my hands. jin walked over to me. he hugged me "you fucking scared me"he sighed "i'm sorry"i mumbled under my breath.

He pulled away "why did you do it" he asked me "i don't know"i sighed "well i'm just glad you are okay" he says.

"is it because your mom's trial?" taehyung asked. i nodded my head. there was a knock on the door. "visiting time is over" a nurse says then leaves the room.

I sighed "okay i guess we have to go. i'll see you tomorrow"jin says then hugs me. he stands by door waiting for taehyung.

I turned my head toward taehyung."I'll see you tomorrow"he says while kissing my head.him and jin left the room.

I closed my eyes as I tried to fall asleep. I set up. I need to stop hurting myself. I saw what me being away from him.

I can't do that to him not anymore. I grabbed my phone.

Taebear 🧸

Kookie:

I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you.

I'll try to be better for you.

END CHAT

I laid back down. I fell alseep.

The next morning

I opened my eyes. I stared at the ceiling for a while until the door opened.i looked at it. it was the doctor.

"Good you are awake. I need to speak with you" he says closed the door. I sat up. "About what?" I asked him.

"Since you been in the hospital for many different reason so I talked to your brother. we think it will be good for you to go to a Psychiatric hospital" he finished talking.

"I'm not going to hurt myself anymore" I say to him "that doesn't matter. you have to many demons living inside your head and you need to talk about your past and your fears" he says.

I looked down feeling like a failure. tears welled up in my eyes. "I'll will leave so you can take this all in" he says then leaves the room.

I covered my eyes as I cried. after awhile I laid in the bed. the door opened. I looked at it. "why are your eyes bloodshot?" taehyung asked "oh I have to go to a mental hospital" I sat up looking at him.

" it will help you get better" he sits down on one of the chairs."what about you? you tried to kill yourself" I yelled at him. tears rolled down my face.

"yes I did. I'm going to therapy. you have been  through so much more than me. you need more help than me" he says holding my hand.

"okay"I whispered "it will be okay" he says hugging me. "do you know how long?" he asked. I shook my head. "okay I'll find out for you" he says as he pulls away.

"your mom's trial is tomorrow?" he asked. I nodded my head "can you stay with me tonight?" I asked him.

"yes I will" he says kissing my head "lay with me?" I asked " yes I will" he says and moves me over a little and sits next to me.

I laid down and he held me in his arms. I laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes as I fall asleep.

The next morning

I opened my eyes. I looked at Taehyung.he was looking at me "hi" he says smiling "hi"I smiled and pushed myself into his chest.

"I don't want to get up"I mumbled "you have to"he says pulling me up. "you didn't cause me any pain" he said holding me in his arms.

"but I did. you tried to kill yourself because of me" I say looking down. "no not because of you. it was because of my past" he grabs my face and kisses my nose.

The door opened "hey I didn't know you slept here" jin says as he closed the door. I looked away from tae and glared at jin. "yeah he wanted me to stay with him" taehyung says as he noticed what I was doing.

He looked at me "why are you glaring at him?" he asked "no reason" I say looking away from jin. "jungkook are you mad at me?" jin asked. I looked at him "yes why wouldn't I be"I raised my voice at him.

"and what is the reason your mad at me?" he says crossing arms "I'm going to a fucking mental hospital and it's all your fault"I yelled at him.

"I did what I thought was best for you. you need fucking help. your damn head is so fucking messed up. you should've been a mental hospital a fucking long time go "he stood up as he screamed at me. he ran his hand through his hair "shit" he sat back down.

Tears welled up in my eyes. taehyung touched my face and I pushed his hand away. "can you leave?" I asked jin"jungkook" jin says softly "I'll see you at the trial" I say to him. "fine" he says leaving the room.

The door closed "jungkook are you okay?" tae asked "no everything he said was true" I say as tears rolled my face. "no jungkook" he says as he pulled me closer to him.

"I'm fucking messed up and I keep hurting the people around me" I say sobbing. "you been through a lot and jin was just trying help" he says. "I know" I whispered "okay so now calm down" he kissed my head.

I sighed and grabbed my phone and called jin. he answered "hello?" he says "I'm sorry"I mumbled into the photo "it's okay I understand. you had a very hard year and I hope it gets better" he says.

"okay um I should get ready for the trial"I say "okay I'll see you later" he says bye then we hang up. I looked at tae "I bought you a suit to wear" he stands up and grabs the suit.

I put it on. "so after the trial you going to the mental hospital?"he asked "yeah" I sat down "do you know what time is it trial?" I asked him "yeah it's an hour" he says.

"so we should leave now"he says and holding out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.