chapter 29

Jungkook's pov [smut]

*short but detailed sex scene*

He stands up and takes off his pants revealing his cock.

I blushed at the sight of Taehyung cock. taehyung walks over to me.he grabbed my face and kissed me.

He climbed above me. he lightly pushed me on the bed. he pulled away. "are you ready?" he asked. i nodded.

I look into his eyes "are you sure?"he asked again. "yes i'm sure" i say as i pulled him closer. "okay"he says and opened my legs.

I blushed more. he lined up. he leaned down and kissed me as he pushed himself into me. i gasped in pain. tears formed in my eyes as i closed my eyes.

"are you okay?" he asked me as he stopped moving "y-yes i'm o-okay keep going"i say through the pain.

He didn't move. i opened my eyes. the pain subside. "t-the pain is gone. you can m-move" i say to him.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded my head "i'm sure" I looked into his eyes. he leaned in and kissed me as he moved slowly in and out.

I moaned at the feeling. i wrapped my arms around his neck. he lifted me up and pulled away from the kiss.

"move up and down sweetheart" he says to me. he tightens his arms around my waist. i started to move. i struggled to move up.

"are you okay?" he asked "y-yeah i-i never done this before" i say as i moved up and then down. "stop moving for sec" he says.

I stopped moving. he then slammed up into me. i gasped at the sudden feeling. i moaned. my whole body was tingly.

He continued to slammed into repeatedly. he groaned in my ear. he laid me down on the bed repeatedly thrusting into me .

I continued moaning. he kissed me as we came together. i moaned into the kiss. he slowed down his thrusting.

I laid there breathing heavily. "i'm going to pull out now "he says looking down at me. i nodded my head.

He started pulling out. i moaned at the feeling. he pulled out completely. i felt so empty after. he picked me up and brought me to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep.

Next day

I woke up to faintly talking. i sat up feeling a slight pain in my lower back. it feels a lot different then the pain with hanseol.

I looked at the floor and got off the bed and grabbed my clothes off the floor and put them on. i walked out of tae's room.

I walked to the living room. i see taehyung and a guy talking. "no you need to leave" tae says to the person.

"so your just going to have sex with me and then leave? i like you taehyung" he says moving closer to tae and touching his chest with his hand.

Taehyung pushed the guy off of him "i don't give a shit. i don't like you. you were just a one night stand so now leave" taehyung raised his voice at the guy.

Tears formed in the guys eyes "your a fucking asshole. i hope you and your lover die"he yells and then leaves.

Taehyung closes the door and turned around and saw me. "hey" he says walking up to me "hi" i mumbled "how much did you hear?" he asked "not a lot" i lied.

"okay. are you hungry?" he pulled me towards the kitchen. "um sure" i sat down on a chair. he put a plate infront on me.

"thank you" i whispered. "are you felling okay?" he asked sitting next to me. "yeah it's just that the trial is in two days" i say while eating.

"which one?" he asked "chaeweo's " i say and looked up at him. "oh it will be fine" he says.

"okay. i love you" i say to him "i love you too" he says then kissing me.

Two day later

We walked into the court house. taehyung held my hand as we walked. "it's okay"he says and kissed my head.

Four hours later

Chaeweo was found guilty of all charges. I sighed of happiness  as people cheered. taehyung hugged me. i smiled. now two more trial's.

We left the court house. he is gone from my life. we went to jin's house. i went up to my room. i laid down on my bed.

I closes my eyes.

A week later

An hour into the trial. Hanseol got life in prison. i was happy that people believed me.

Me and taehyung were laying in his bed after you know. i sighed "what's wrong?" he asked "i have to go to therapy"i say to him getting up.

"do you want me to drop you off?" he asked "sure" i say getting dressed. we left the house and went to my therapy office.

"you going home after this?" he asked "yeah jin want's me home" i say to me "okay love you"he says kissing me " i love you too and thank you" i say getting out the car.

An hour later

After my therapy session. i was walking home when i hear footsteps behind me. i started walking faster. my heart was beating fast.

I felt a pull on my hair. i screamed out in pain. i got pushed to the ground. i looked up at the person.

It's was chaeweo. "what the hell"i yelled at him "you bitch. you ruined my life" he says kicking me.

"stop please"i yelled. he grabbed me up and stabbing me. i gasped. tears rolled down my face. i fell on the ground.

I heard footsteps run away. i touched my stomach. i looked at my hand. covered in blood. i grabbed my phone. i called taehyung.

He answered the phone "hey baby" he says i can hear the happiness in his voice. "t-tae" i say "jungkook what's wrong?" he asked.

"h-help h-he stabbed me" i say "what?" he asked "chaeweo, please" i cried. "okay i'm coming. i'm calling the police" he says.

"okay" i say closing my eyes.

Taehyung's pov

I hung up the and called 911 "hi what is your emergency?"they asked "my boyfriend has been stabbed and he needs help. he's at xxxxxxx" i told them his location

Please be okay. i got into my car and drove the nearest hospital close to his location. i waited and waited.

I saw jungkook on stretcher. i ran up to him "jungkook baby" i cried. "sir you need to back up" i moved out the way. i watched as they dragged him away

I grabbed my phone and called jin. He answered the call.

"Hey Tae-" I cut him off. "Jungkook in the hospital" I sobbed.

"What? Where are you?" He asked. I told him my location.

I heard a lot moving. Jin stayed on the phone as he drove to the hospital.

I sobbed and cried. Jin ran over to me. "Taehyung what happened?"jin asked hugging me.

"He called me and said chaeweo stabbed him" I say to him.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

didn't feel like writing a detailed court trial's.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.