Chapter 10

Jungkook's pov [⚠️Tw:self harm,abuse, rape]
I looked at the door feeling dizzy. I tried to stand up but i fell down back down. Blood covered my arm. I felt faint and weak. The knocks were muffled. It felt like i was underwater. The door was kicked opened. I looked at doorway and saw Taehyung.

"Oh my god jungkook!" He ran over to me "jungkook what happened?" He asked " I-I remembered something from that night. Everything but his face"i sobbed as i felt more weak and faint.

"Oh baby" he says grabbing my bloody hand. My eyes started to close as i started to pass out "hey stay awake please" he says slapping my face but i passed out away.

Taehyung's pov
I slapped his face repeatedly but no use. I grabbed my phone and called a ambulance. As i waited for them. I held him in my arms. I heard sirens.

I heard a lot of footsteps coming up the stairs. I saw paramedics running into the room. They put jungkook on a stretcher. As they carried jungkook downstairs "Taehyung what happened?" Jin says worried.

"I'll tell you later"i mumble. We all went to hospital.

We all sat in the waiting room "i knocked on the door. There was no answer so i knocked again" i looked at jin "i kicked the door down. He said he remembered everything but his face" i looked at my hands.

They were covered in blood "oh tae"he rubbed my back "I'll be back"i say and stood up and went to the bathroom. I started to wash my hands. Tears formed in my eyes as i started to sob.

I gripped the sink. The door opened. I turned towards the door. It was jin. he walked over to me. He hugged me  as i cried.

He held me for a while. After a while. We went back to the waiting room "you guys okay?" Namjoon asked. I nodded my head. I laid my head on Jin's shoulder. I closed my eyes.

I heard talking and opened my eyes. I saw the doctor "he's stable but his arm is severely harmed. I think he should be on watch" he says "you can see him now"he says then walks away.

We went into the room.

Jungkook's pov
I opened my eyes and saw all of them "why did you try to kill yourself?" Jimin asked "i didn't try to kill myself" i looked at him "i just wanted to cut not die" i mumble "i just went to feel something other than him"i whispered.

"Please come to anyone of us if you feel like that again"jin says. I looked at taehyung. He looked into my eyes. His eyes are red and puffy.

He's been crying because of me. "I have to go but I'll be back to pick you up" jin says "where are you going?" I ask looking at him.

"I'm meeting with dad" he says standing up. Namjoon standing up with him.
"Why" i asked "nothing you need to worry about" he says "i can take him home" Taehyung looks at jin "you sure?" Jin asked and taehyung nodded his head.

They said bye to us and then left.
"You guys can leave" Taehyung says "you sure?" Jimin looks at him. He nodded his head. They left. So it was just me Taehyung.

"I'm sorry"i turned my head towards him "why?" He asked putting his hand on mine "I promised that I would come to you but I didn't" tears form in my eyes "it's okay baby just come to me next time you feel like cutting" he says.

After a while. The doctor came into the room. He checked me and told us that i can't go home yet because i need to be watched.

Visiting hours were over so taehyung had to leave "I'll come back tomorrow" he kissed my head. I smiled at him.

I closed my eyes. Falling asleep.

No one's pov
Jungkook is 15 and he is so broken and bruised.

Jungkook's pov
I laid down on a bloody bed. So bloody. The door slammed opened. My body hurts so bad. He stomped over to me and kicked me. I yelped in pain. He punched me hard in the face .
I screamed. Blood poured out of my face. I tears rolled down my face. I held my face as i sobbed "shut up bitch" he put his hand around my throat. Choking me. The vision started to turned dark. I felt something hard Enter me. My eyes widen at the pain.

I shot up covered in sweat. I wanted to cut but I promised him.

Taebear🧸

Kookie🍪:
Tae i  want to cut..

Taebear🧸:
Do you want to FaceTime?

Kookie🍪:
Yes please
Read 3:27 am

My phone started ringing. I answer the phone "hey sweetheart" he smiles at me "why do you want to cut?" He asked "i had a nightmare" i looked away from him "i feel like a baby" i muttered.

"Your not a baby"he says "okay"i whispered. We talked for a while. i looked at him as he talking about things "when you get out of the hospital.

I'm Going to take you on date" he say "okay I'm excited for it" i smiled "you should go to sleep I'll be there tomorrow okay baby" he laid down on his back.

"Okay" we said goodbye to each other and hung up.I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

Jungkook's pov
I been here for 4 years. It hard to move. Everything hurts. I want to die so bad. The door opened. The man walked over to me. He kicked me in the face making spit blood out of my mouth.
He kicked and punched me repeatedly. He grabbed me and threw me at the wall. My back hit the wall. I heard something crack in my back. I screamed out in pain as i fell to the floor.
He walked over me and picked me up and Throw me on the bed. He shoved his cock inside of me. He slammed into me repeatedly. I felt him pull out of me then i felt something sharp enter me.

I shot up screaming.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW scenes.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi