chapter 19

Jungkook's pov[⚠️Tw]

i didn't feel anything but hanseol slowly let's go of me and dropped the gun. another gun shot went off. i screamed in pain as the bullet pierced my stomach.

i fell to floor. gasping in pain "oh my god"sieun says and weakly walked over to me. i looked at him. he looked pale.

"a-are you o-okay?"i asked him "i-i should be asking you that"he chuckled. some people run up to us "oh god you didn't tell me you were shot"she says "somin i'm fine" he says.

"help jungkook first" he weakly says "no help him" i whimpered in pain as i held my stomach.

"help him somin" sieun closed his eyes "help him please" i begged her "please" tears form in my eyes.

i closed my eyes.

Taehyung's pov

i laid on my bed with my one of the people who takes advantage of me. there was a knock on my door. i got up and answered it. i saw jin.

"what?"i asked him "um jun-" the guy comes out of my room "hey sexy where did you go?" he says and hugs me from behind.

"leave now"i pushed him off. he sighed and left my apartment. "okay what were you saying?" i asked "they found jungkook" he replied.

"what? they found him" i asked "yes go get dressed and come on" jin says.

i ran back to my room and got dressed. we drove to the hospital "are we going to busan?" i asked "no they found him in seoul"he says.

"oh can i ask you something?" jin asked "sure" i looked at him "ever since jungkook was kidnapped. you been acting weird like you are sleeping with random people and drinking more" jin says

"are you doing okay?" he asked "i'm okay" i mumbled as i looked out the window.

Jungkook's pov

I hear talking and moving. i opened my eyes. i looked around to saw my family. taehyung turned his head towards me. i looked into taehyung's eyes.

i started to cry "jungkook" he says softly. everyone looked me. dad ran out the room to get a doctor. jin walked up to my bed.

"i missed you" he says holding my hand. i looked at tae. he has hickeys all over his neck. tears rolled down my face.

dad and the doctor walked into the room. dad handed me a glass of water. jin helped me drink the water.

"i'm doctor lee jaeun. how are you feeling?"the doctor asked. i didn't answer. "are you in pain?" she asked. i nodded my head.

"okay there are some police's that want to talk to you. i'm also going check you" the doctor says "does he have to do that right now?" my dad asked.

"yes he does. now leave the room so i can check him"she says. everyone leaves the room. she checks my wounds. there was a knock on the door.

the door opened and two police officers entered the room. "hello jungkook we are here to talking to you" the police man.

i looked at them. "i'll leave you guys leave alone"the doctor jaeun says then leaves the room. they sat down. "hi i'm huyjin" the man says "i'm kyunjin" the woman says.

i just stared at them "can you tell us what happened when you got kidnapped?" kyunjin asked. i shook my head.

"i-i don't want to talk about it"i whispered "if you tell us. hanseol is going to jail from life" huyjin says.

"okay. i-i was taking a walking because i couldn't sleep. i hear footsteps behind me and i started to walk faster but so did the footsteps. they put a rag over my face and i passed out"i mutter.

i tell them everything that happened to me besides the killing people. they left after we talked for a while. i closed my eyes.

few hours later

i opened my eyes to see taehyung. "hey sweetheart i missed you" he says "w-where are everyone?" i asked "they went to get food" he says.

"oh okay"i looked away from him. i want to ask him about the hickeys on his neck but i don't ask.

"how are you feeling?"he asked "my body hurt"i closed my eyes. "i'll go get the nurse"he says then leaves to get the nurse.

i groaned in pain. the nurse and taehyung comes in. "okay i can't give you any hard pain medication because of all the drugs in your system" she says.

"o-okay"i hissed. "she put more medication in the iv "it will take about a hour to work" she says and then leaves.

i looked at taehyung "do you know what happened to the guy who saved me?" i asked. he shook his head "no i don't"he looked at me.

"are you back in school?"i mumbled as i closed my eyes "yeah go to sleep"he says kissing my head. i felt asleep.

a few days later

i'm getting released today. i'm alone because everyone is either working or in school.

I'm leaving with a broken wrist. A couple broken ribs. Two concussions. Bruises all over me. Cuts all over me.

the door opened. i looked at it.

"hey i missed you"chaeweo says then closed the door. he walked over to me "l-leave me alone" i whimpered.

he grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to him. i yelped in pain. my hair and head still hurts alot because of all the people that pulled on it.

"shut up"he pulled harder. i kept my mouth closed. tears form in my eyes. i tried to pushed him away but he grabbed my chin and roughly kissed me.

i don't want to get raped again. i pushed him off with all my strength. i start feeling weak and breathing heavily.

he got up"you are going to regret that"he says lowly and then walks to me and pushed me on the bed.

tears rolled down my face. he put his hand on my leg and lifted my hospital gown. i closed my eyes.

the door opened. "what the fuck?"i opened my eyes and saw taehyung and Jin. chaeweo looked at me and let me go.

"uh nothing"he says "you were forcing yourself on him"taehyung walked up to chaeweo. Jin came up to me and grabbed me.

"are you okay?" he asked pulling down my gown and wiped my tears. i shook my head. my was shaking. "everything is fine. he wanted it"chaeweo says pushing taehyung away.

"don't touch me bitch" taehyung hissed at him. "i can touch whoever i want" chaeweo pushed him again.

Taehyung punched chaeweo in the face.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

there will be more TWS.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.