Chapter 13

Jungkook's pov [⚠️Tw: selfharm, drug abuse, panic attack, rape, abuse]
He raped me for a hour. No one came in so I'm guessing he locked the door. I felt disgusting.

He groans as he came. After he was done he dropped me on the floor. My sobs has quiet down. He bent down to my level "don't tell anyone or I'll do more then put you in a coma"he smirked at me so evilly.

"Got it?" He asked. I nodded with tears rolling out of my eyes "good"he says and than kissed my lip hard and rough.
"Give me your phone" he say and i gave him my phone.

He did something on it and handed it to me "answer me when i call or text" he says standing up "okay"i whispered. He then leaves the bathroom. I pulled up my pants. I put my face in my hands. I need to leave.

I called tae "hey kookie"he answered "i-i can't breathe. E-everything hurts. I want to kill myself" i sobbed into the phone "jungkook what happened" he asked worryingly

"He's here. The guy who put me in a coma" i whispered "do you want me to pick you up?" He asked "yes please" i sobbed he says okay and says he's on his way. I hung up the phone.

I got up with struggle. I grabbed my stuff and went to the front or the school.

I leaned against the locker. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned towards them. It was him.

He walked up to me and kissed me. I pushed him off "get the fuck off of me"i yelled at him. I walked out the school. I heard footsteps walked after me.

"Leave me alone"i mumble. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. I yelp and he dragged me to his car "whoever you texted to pick you up. Say never mind"he says as he throws me into car.

"o-okay"i say as i texted Taehyung.

Kookie🍪
I don't need you to pick me up
12:38 pm
Taebear🧸
You sure?
12:41 pm
Kookie🍪
Yes I
12:45 pm

I looked at him "what are you doing?" I asked "you are coming to my house"he says "i don't want to" i put my hand on the door. He punched me in the face. He started driving.

Tears formed in my eyes. I looked out the window crying. We got to his house. "Get out the car" he says getting out the car. I got out the car. He grabbed my arm hard making it bruise.

He dragged me to a bathroom "clean yourself" he says before closing the door. I looked around.

I saw a window. I put my bag over my shoulder. I locked the door. I opened the window.

I struggled to climb out the window. When I got out. I fell on my back. I groaned in pain.

I got up and I heard him banging on the door and yelling my name. I started running.

I ran until I couldn't. I was breathing heavily. I was covered in sweat. I pulled out my phone and saw taehyung called me.

I called him back.

"Hello" I say in between breathing "jungkook are you okay where the fuck are you?" He asked worried.

"I just want to be alone so I left school" I say not breathing heavily anymore.

"Where are you" he asks "I just want to be alone" i say as I hang up.

I looked around and saw a park. I walked over to the slide. I sat underneath it. I grabbed my bag. Looked inside it. I saw the drugs and alcohol. I put in my bag before they found out.

I took out the drugs and looked at them. There was cocaine, ecstasy, OxyContin, horse tranquilizers, heroin.
I decided to do a little of all of them.

I grabbed the bag of cocaine and took a little. I took ecstasy and OxyContin and Drowned them with the alcohol. I shot heroin up my arm. I did the same with the horse Tranquilizer.

I felt woozy. I heard my phone ring but i was to out of it to answer it.

A few hours later

When i regain consciousness. My phone was going off. I picked up my phone.

"H-hello"I answered still feeling woozy and drugged "where the fuck are you" jin yelled "i-I'm at a p-park" i moved a little and my stomach hurts.

"Where is the park?"he asked "i-i don't know"i say as i groans in pain. "Are you okay"he asked "yes I'm okay. I stubbed my toe"i lied.

"Okay turn on your location" he says and i say okay. I turned on my location. "I'll be there soon"he says and hung up. I weakly put the stuff back in my bag.

I waited for jin. After a while i heard someone yelling my name so i got out from under the slide. I saw jin. I walked over to him. I stumbled a little. I fell into his arms.

"Jungkook you okay?" He asked worried. I nodded my head. "Can we go home?"i asked feeling tired. He nodded his head.

He bought me to the car "i want to lay down" i mumble. He brings me to the back of the car and laid me down in the back seat.

I closed my eyes. I just kept thinking about everything. Tears rolled down my face. I felt the car move. After a while of me silently crying. We got home.

"Can you help me?" I heard jin ask someone. I felt someone grab me bridal style. I put on a bed. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung and jin.

"Jungkook what's wrong with your eyes?" Taehyung asked i didn't answer. "Are you on drugs" jin asked. I shook my head. "I'm just tired" i closed my eyes again.

"Okay we'll let sleep"jin says then leaves the room. I heard the door closed. I got up and locked my door. I walked to the bathroom. My stomach still hurts and i feel dizzy and weak.

I shoved my fingers down my throat making me throw up. I did it a few time. I got up and tried to walk but i felt faint. My knees buckled and i hit my head on the counter.

I passed out.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW  scenes.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.