Chapter 14

Jungkook's pov[⚠️Tw: selfharm, rape, drug abuse.]
I opened my eyes. Feeling dizzy. I bought my hand to my head. It felt sticky and wet. I looked at my hand and saw blood.
I sat up. I got up and looked into the mirror.

Blood covered half of my face "shit" i mumble. I took off all my clothes. I got into the shower. I let the water run over. I heard banging on the door of my room.

I washed the blood. I walked out the shower.I wrapped a towel over myself. The door was kicked opened.  I covered myself "what the fuck"i yelled seeing my dad and jin.

"Why was the doors locked. I told you to not to lock your doors" my dad says walking in closer. Jin looked at the floor. I looked where he was looking. There was blood on floor and the counter.

"Are you bleeding?" Jin asked "not anymore"i mumble walked past them "I'll clean it up later" i say grabbing my clothes. "What happened?" Dad says.

"I felt dizzy and I fainted. I guess i hit my head"i put my boxers under my towel. I throw the towel on my bed and i got.

"Can i see your head?" Jin asked. I nodded my head. He walked over to me. He lifted my hair "whoa you need to get that checked out"jin worried.

"It's that bad?" I asked "yes"he says "we should go the hospital" he says letting go of my head "wait what time is it?" I asked "its 2:20 pm" my dad says.

Oh i was passed out all night. "Okay let's go"jin says as i looked at him. I realized If i go to the hospital. They would test my blood and find drugs in my system.

"No i don't need to go to the hospital" i say. He walked over to me "your head looks really bad"jin grabbed my arm. I pulled away from. As i did that. I got a really dizzy "I'm fine. I'm fucking fine please leave my room"i mumble.

they looked at each other. They then leave my room. I locked the door. I walked over to the bathroom. I saw the blood. It was fantasizing.

I looked around and saw a glass cup. I turned on loud music and then threw the glass on the floor. I grabbed a peace of glass and brought it to my wrist.

I dragged it and blood oozed out. I let out a gasp. I missed this so much. I pressed the blade against my wrist again. I dragged it. Blood dripped out of my arm.

I cut myself a few more times. I got up and cleaned and bandage my arm up. I cleaned up the blood. I walked to my room an unlocked the door. I walked over to my bed and laid down.

"Jungkook you should eat something" i hear my dad say. I reply with a okay. I turned over and closed my eyes and fall asleep.

A few hours later

I woke up to someone waking me up. I looked at them. It was taehyung "I'm sorry for waking you up but jin told me to. Can i see your head?" He asked.

I nodded my head. He lifted my hair. "Shit what happened?" He asked "i hit my head on the bathroom counter" i say rubbing my eyes. I sat up and laid my head on his chest.

"Why won't you fuck me?"i asked him "you been through a lot of shit and I'm worried about you" he says rubbing my leg with his hand.

"Why are you worried?"i asked "you hit your head and went to sleep. You could have a concussion. You don't talk to me or anyone" he says. I sat up from his chest

"I just have a lot of shit going on"i say getting up from my bed "that's exactly why you should talk to someone"he stands up. I tried to talk "you promised to talk to me but you don't. I'm trying to help you"he says walking over to me.

"I'm fine"i looked up at him "no you're not. I know you are still cutting and doing drugs "he says. I looked away from him "i-i"I tried to speak but ended up crying.

He wrapped his arms around me as i cried. "I can't stop"i whispered to me "yes you can. I'll help you"he says kissing my head.

"Okay I will try to stop"i pulled away from him. I grabbed the box. I walked over to the bathroom. I dumped it into the toilet. He walked over to me and saw what i was doing.

"I'm proud of you"he kissed my head. "I'm going to go downstairs" he says "I'll be down there soon" i reply.

No one's pov
Jungkook went downstairs and ate dinner with his family. He watched tv with them. It was nighttime. Everyone went to bed but jungkook. He couldn't sleep. So he went on a walk. He walked for an hour so he decided to go back home.

As he walked home. He heard footsteps behind him. He texted tae.

Kookie🍪
Help me
2:37 am
Not seen
He walked faster but so did the footsteps. He was scared. He started running as he saw his house but the person caught up to him.

As a cloth went over to his mouth. He screamed hoping someone would hear him. His vision went dark.

Taehyung's pov
I woke up feeling strange. I grabbed my phone.
Kookie🍪
Help me
9:30 am Read

Oh my god. I ran out the bed and ran to jungkook's room. It was empty. I ran to Jin's room. I slammed the door open "tae what the hell?" Jin yelled "he's gone" i walked over to him.

I handed him my phone to show him the text "he's not in his room?" He asked standing up. I shook my head.

"Where the hell is he?"

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

this is short.

There will be more TW  scenes.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.