chapter 24

Taehyung's pov [rape,abuse, incest]

I picked up my phone for the fifth time today. my boss walked over to me. "are you okay?" she asked "yeah just relationship problems" i say to her.

"well if you want you can go home" she says fixing some stuff. "you sure?" i asked her "yes it's okay" she says.

So i left work and went home. i laid down in my bed. i picked up my phone after hearing a ding.

kookie 🍪

Jungkook: i'm okay.

read 7:30 Am

Taehyung: call me please

delivered 7:35 Am

End chat

Jungkook's pov. a few hours before the text.

They continued to raped me as i cried and pulled in the ropes. i closed my eyes in pain. he groaned as he came inside me.

She gets off of me "it's no fun when you don't cum" she rolls her eyes "but i'll try again later" she untied me. i laid there crying.

"get the fuck up" yeonhi says pushing me off the bed. i fell on the floor. i got up and went to the bathroom to take another shower.

I rubbed my skin until it was red and raw. i went back to my room and locked the door. i looked at my phone and saw 15 texts from taehyung.

I texted him back. i called when he told me too. he answered "jungkook what happened? you didn't call or text me back and i was worried about you"

"i'm sorry. i just didn't want talk to anyone" i say as i got dressed. i laid down in my bed "what happened?" he asked.

"i'm not ready to tell you" i whispered " jungkook please"he begged me "i c-can't tell you"i hung up the phone. i pulled on my hair.

He was calling me. i got up and looked at my window. i opened it and jumped out it. i landed on my ankle. feeling it crack. i yelped in pain.

I ran from the house. i limped run. tears ran down my face. my phone won't stop ringing. i answered it "what?" i yelled into the phone.

"jungkook do not talk to me like that" jin yelled at me "where are you? Taehyung is worried about you" he says.

"i can't stay there" i stopped walking and sat on the floor. "i fucking hate her and her fucking boyfriend" i sobbed.

"what did they do?" he asked i heard footsteps coming close to me "jungkook come back" i hear mom say " fuck"i whispered.

I got up and ran from her. i hear jin calling my name "where the fuck are you" i hear yeonhi yell. i ran as fast i could.

I hide behind a building. "I can't tell you" I held my ankle. It was bad.

"Why not? I am worried about you and so is your boyfriend" he yelled at me "I fucking know. i can't tell you"

My foot  was bleeding. My feet were hurting and bloody because I didn't wear shoes.

I have scratches all over me from running for the last hour. I hung up on Jin not feeling like talking. i heard footsteps coming towards me.

"ah found you" she smirked. i stood up. i turned around  and ran from her. as i ran i tripped and hit my head.

I groaned in pain. i got back up and continued running from her. i touched my head feeling wetness. i'm bleeding.

Tears rolled down my face. i ran and ran until i couldn't. i fell to the ground. breathing hard. i got really dizzy. i grabbed my phone because it was ringing.

I answered it " jungkook where the fuck are you?" taehyung asked worried. "i-i don't kn-know"i stuttered.

"okay shit. he doesn't know where he is and he sounds like he is in pain" i hear him talking to someone. my head started to hurt really bad.

I groaned loudly "jungkook what happened? are you okay?" he asked "n-no"i tried to get up "what happened?" he asked again. his voice laced with worry.

"i uh hit my head" i mumbled "how hard?" i heard another voice. "it's ble-bleeding" i say as i started to walk-limp. "are you dizzy?" jin asked "yes" i mumbled.

"okay i want you to hang up and call 911" he says "o-okay" i say as i sat on the ground because my legs were giving out.

I hung up and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" the operator asked "i don't know where i am and my head is bleeding and my ankle hurts" i slurred my words.

"have you been drinking sir?" the operator asked "n-no i hit m-my head w-while running" i hissed in pain. "okay do you know where you are?" they asked again.

"no i d-don't" i laid down and closed my eyes "okay why were you running?" they asked. 

"m-my mom and her b-boyfriend"i slurred my works again "what did they do?" i heard typing.

"i-i don't- "i cried as I stopped talking"okay i found your location".

I feel myself passing out " i-i can't stay a-awake" i told them "try to stay awake the ambulance is on their way"

i passed out from exhaustion and blood lost.

Taehyung's pov

I sat on jin's couch waiting for jungkook to call us. jin's phone started ringing. he answered it "hello....yes this is he..... what?....okay i'll be there soon"

He finished talking and hung up the phone. "who was that?" i asked " the hospital called. they found jungkook" he says.

We both get up and ran to jin's car. jin drove to the hospital. we got to the hospital. we went to the front desk.

"um hello did a person named kim jungkook come in?" jin asked the receptionist "oh yes he came in about 20 minutes ago"he says looking at the computer.

"okay what room is he in?" i asked him "oh he is in surgery" the receptionist "why?" i asked "you'll have to ask his doctor" he says.

I looked at jin. "let's go sit down" he says. i sat next to him. i played with my hands nervously. a doctor came out into the lobby.

"family of kim jungkook?" the doctor says. jin got up "yes? what happened?"he asked. "he has a really bad concussion. a broke ankle. tearing tissue in his anus" she says.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

there will be more TWS.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.