Chapter 26

Taehyung's Pov [mentions of suicide and rape]
The door opened. It was my doctor and my friends.

"I'll let you talk"he says then leaves the room.

"What happened?" Jin asked. I looked away from them.

"this is the second time you ended up in the hospital for trying to kill yourself" Jin yelled.

"I wasn't trying to kill myself" I yelled back "I  just felt sad and I didn't think" tears welled up in my eyes.

Jin sighed "okay just promise to not do it again" he held my hand. I nodded my head.

The next day

I woke up in the hospital. I sat up and looked at my bandaged arms.

They feel weak but I can still move them. It just hurts to.

The door opened. I looked at them "hey how are you feeling?" Jin asked sitting down.

"I'm okay. Any new on jungkook?" I asked him "no"

A week later

I got released from the hospital two days ago. Jungkook hasn't woken up yet.

I miss him. I just got him back. Now I don't have him.

Jungkook's pov

I opened my eyes to bright lights. Everything feels so different.

The door opened. I turned my head towards it. "Oh my goodness your awake" the doctor said walking over to me.

"W-what h-h-happened?"I asked her. "You had a seizure that lasted for 10 minutes. You didn't wake up for week" she says.

I closed my eyes "are you feeling any pain?" She asks. I nodded my head. "M-My eyes and h-head hurts" I say weakly.

"Okay I'll give you more pain medicine" she says. Giving my the pain pills.

The door opened. I looked at it. It was Jin and taehyung.

Jin ran over to me and hugged me. "Is he okay?" He asked. She nods.

"He's okay but I'll like to keep him here for two weeks" she says.

"Is there any guardians we can call for jungkook?" she asked "uh his mom" he says. i shook my head "no"i whispered "why not?" taehyung asked.

"i can't go back there" i mumbled "what happened?" jin asked me. i shook my head "i can't" tears formed in my eyes.

Taehyung grabbed my hand "just tell us what happened" taehyung says. "they raped me"i whispered.

"who raped you?" jin asked. "m-mom and her b-boyfriend"i shakliy say. tears fell from jin's face.

I covered my face with my hands. i begin to sob. my body was shaking. taehyung hugged me. i cried into his chest.

"i'm calling the police" jin says. pulling out his phone. "are you okay with that jungkook?" jin asked i nodded my head.

"okay i'll be back" he says leaving the room. i closed my eyes feeling tired. i fall asleep on taehyung chest.

Few hours later

I was woken by jin "the police want to talk to you" he says. i nodded my head as i yawned and i struggled to sit up.

Jin helped me up then he opened the door. two police officers came into the room. "do you want me to stay?" he asked me. I nodded my head

He sat down on a chair. "we need to talk regarding your mother and lee yeonhi" one of the said "okay" i mumble "can you tell us what happened?" the other one asked.

"when i got to her house. she introduced me to him. she showed me to my room and told me to stay there. i got hungry so i went downstairs. they were doing s-stuff on the couch. she saw me and walked over to me and slapped me and told me to go back upstairs so i did.

I was laying in bed on the phone with my boyfriend and my door opened. it was yeonhi. i pretended like i was asleep. he touched my leg. continued up until he. he touched my penis. i kicked him and tried to get away.

He pushed me back on the bed and said something about not waking my mom. he tied my hands and putting something in my mouth. he took off my pants off. i felt his finger touch my hole. i tried to move away.

He pushed like five fingers in me. he was touching himself. he continued until he came. he said one day i'm going to fuck you. i cut myself that night. so the next morning I went to the bathroom to take a shower. after i was done. yeonhi was outside the door.

He pushed into the wall. he groped me and rubbed me and then let go and rubbed my hole. he ripped my towel off of me. he pushed himself into me. my mom came over to us and i thought she was going to help me but she didn't.

They took me to their bedroom and tied me to their bed. he continued to raped me and mom put herself on my uh penis. she raped me. after they were done. i went back to the room and i jumped out the window and you know the rest" i stopped talking.

"okay thank you " they say then leave the room. i sighed feeling tired. "are you okay?" jin asked. i nodded my head. "yeah i'm tired" the door opened. it was taehyung.

I smiled at him. he came over to me. " can i kiss you?" he asked. i nodded my head. he kissed my lips. "awww"jin awed at us.

I pulled away from him blushing. "i'll leave you to alone" jin says then leaving to room.

Taehyung sat in the chair in front of me. "how are you feeling?" he asked "i feel okay" i mumbled.

"you sure?" he asked again. i nodded my head "i'm fine just tired and sore" i looked at him. he smiled at me.

"can i ask you something?" he asked. i nodded my head.i held his hand "do you think you'll ever want to have sex like with me?" he finished talking.

"i would want to have sex with you but just not right now i'm sorry"i looked away from him "no it's okay i understand. i'm willing to wait" he says.

"come lay with me?" i asked. he moved onto the bed with me. "i love you"he says smiling "i love you too" i kissed his lips.

I closed my eyes and laid on his chest.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

Sorry for the long detailed part.

there will be more TWS.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.