Chapter 7

No one's pov [⚠️Tw:self harm,suicide, subsidence abuse]
It's been half a month since jungkook fall into a coma. Everyone is worried about jungkook.

Taehyung's pov
The police can't find the person who did to him. There was no evidence of the person on jungkook.
I'm laying in bed and thinking about death.

No one was home. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked into the cabinets. I grabbed the bottle of Tylenol and locked the door. I dumped the pills into my hand and shoved them into my mouth. I filled my hand with water.

I put it all in my mouth. It struggled down my throat but it went down. I unlocked the door and went to the room. I grabbed a scissor and bought it to my wrist.

I dragged it up my wrist. cutting it deeply. making it bleed. Blood oozing out of the cut. I started to feel dizzy. My hearing is going in and out. My eyes started to closed as i heard banging and yelling.

Jin's pov
I opened the door to the house "you think taehyung is okay?" I asked "yeah we should check on him though" jimin says. We walked upstairs and I tried the door but it was locked "tae?"I knocked on the door. No answer "Taehyung?" i say worried.

No answer "Kim taehyung" i yell banging on the door. I kicked the door a few times before i broke the door.
I saw a pill bottle on the floor and blood covered scissors. We ran over to him and i grabbed a cloth and put it on his wrist.

"I u-um m-my f-friend is bleeding out. H-he took pills. Please help" jimin cried and told them the Address. I grabbed the empty bottle and Saw Tylenol in the bottle.

"Shit" i mumble. The ambulance finally came and put taehyung into the ambulance. I got in with them.

We got to the hospital and they took to a room.

Taehyung's pov
I opened my eyes to bright light. I looked around and saw my friends "your awake!" Jimin smiled " w-what happened?" I asked "you tried to kill yourself. You were out for a week" i looked at jin "oh" i mumble. Looking away from them.

"Why?" Namjoon asked "I don't know. I just feel depressed about life" i mumble. Tears formed in my eyes "i just want to die" i started to cry "its okay" jin rubbed my head. He whispered sweet things into my ears as i cried.

I ended up falling asleep.

No one's pov
It's been a month since taehyung suicide attempt. It's been two months since jungkook was put in a coma. Taehyung is feeling a little better. He's been going to therapy.

Jungkook's 
I opened my eyes. Lights blinding me. I looked around and saw no one. I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes again a few hours later. I looked around the room and saw people. "Jungkook your awake!" Jin looked at me with relief. "What happened?" I asked not remembering anything.

"You don't remember?"jimin asked and i shook my head. They all looked at each other. I was confused "what happened?"i asked again "uh you were beaten badly" jin says "and you were raped badly. Do you remember any of that" he asked.

I shook my head. I was raped?. Why don't I remember? Who did this to me?. I looked at them. Tears formed in my eyes "Jungkook it'll be okay"jin says wiping my tears.

A few weeks  later
I stared at the ceiling. Wishing I could've remembered who it was. The door opened. I looked at it "you ready to leave?" Jin asked I nodded my head. I got off the bed and followed him out the room.

He signed the release papers. We got into the car. "Are you going to back to Seoul soon?"I asked him "no not for a while. I'm taking some time off" he says and i felt happy that he was staying for a little while.

We got home. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes. I keep seeing him but i can't see his face. I sighed in Frustration. The door opened and it was jin. "Are you okay?" He asked I nodded "i just want to remember"i say sadly.

"We are going to find him" jin says sitting next to me "summer almost over" i say "I'm sorry for ruining your summer" i say looking at you "it's not your fault" he says hugging me.

I laid my head on his shoulder "are you excited to start school?" He asked "no I'm not" i sighed. He smiled and held me for while.

I woke up alone in my bed. I don't remember falling asleep. I sat up and looked outside seeing it was dark. I got off the bed and went into the hallway and saw Taehyung go into his room.

I went to his room. He heard movement and he turned around "hey" he says "can i ask you something?"i looked at him "sure come in" he says patting his bed. I sat next to him "what happened? Everyone is worried" i asked "oh um I tried to kill myself" he says.

"Oh im sorry" i Apologized "no it's okay" he smiled "why?" I asked "i felt depressed and felt like dying so you know"he smiled sadly. I looked at him with sadness on my face.

"I know how you feel" I mumbled "but I'm okay now and you will be okay too" he says and puts his hand on my leg.

I looked at his hand. He noticed where I was looking "oh sorry" he says and takes off his hand.

"No it's okay" I looked up at him "You know I like you" he turns towards me "what?" I asked.

"I like you ever since we were young" he says and got closer to me.

He leaned in and kissed me.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW  scenes.

This chapter is a little bit all over the place.

This chapter was hard to write. I didn't really go where I was going with this chapter.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi