Chaper 11

jungkook's pov [⚠️Tw: selfharm, abuse, rape]
I shot up screaming.
i gasped for air. I gripped my hair. I ripped out of my ivs causing my arm to blood. Tears rolled down my face. I got out of the bed. I pulled on my hair. Blood dripped onto the floor.

The door opened. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I heard the person saying my name. I looked at them. Taehyung. I put my head in his chest. Sobbing.

"Jungkook what's wrong"he wrapped his arms around me. "N-nightm-mare" I whispered. I heard more footsteps coming over to me. "What's wrong with him"i heard jimin asked.

"He had a nightmare"Taehyung rubbed my back. Flashback kept running through my mind. I pushed taehyung away from me causing me to fall onto the floor.

I started to bang my head on the wall repeatedly causing it to bleed. They ran over to me. They tried to stop me. Namjoon ran out the room to get the doctor.

"Jungkook stop!"jin yelled as he tried grabbing my hands. I banged my head on the wall and pulled on my hair. I sobbed loudly. I hit my head with my hands.

I hear footsteps coming towards us "i want to fucking die" i screamed. Tears running down my face "kill me please"i begged them. "Why?" Hoseok asked "everything he did to me" i whispered.

A nurse shoved a needle into my neck making me scream. I grabbed my neck. Big wads of tears running down my face "w-what did you do to me"i yelled as i felt myself getting weaker.

"I gave you something to calm you down"the nurse says calmly"leave me the fuck alone"i yelled weakly as my body started to shutdown. I passed you.

Taehyung's pov
I grabbed him before his body hit the floor. I put him on the hospital bed"what the fuck just happened?" Yoongi asked i looked at him "what's going on his mind?"i mumble "a lot of shit"jimin looked at him on the bed.

I want him to get better. When he gets out of the hospital. I'm going to give him the best date of his life.

Jungkook's pov
A week later
I get released today. Everything that happened last week. Everyone is worried about me but i told them I'm fine now.
The date is today. Taehyung is picking me up.

The door opened "hey baby. You ready to go?" He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I nodded my head. I got up and followed him out the room.

"Your dad signed the release papers" he says holding my hands. We got into the car and he starting to drive "where are we going?" I ask turning my head towards him.

"We are going sit in the beach and watch a movie and have a picnic" he put his hand on my thigh "is that okay?" He asked. I nodded my head. He drove to the beach.

I looked at all the buildings past by. Time flys by and we got to the beach. I got out the car and followed him to the spot. No one was there. It was just us.

He laid a blanket down on the sand. He patted the blanket telling me to sit down.
I sat down next to him. I saw a picnic basket. He set up his laptop.

We are watching a movie called 'call me by your name'. He opened the basket. It had sandwiches, soda's, crackers and cheese. "Please eat. i made with love"he smiled at me "okay i will" i looked at him.

He held me in his arms as we watched the movie. We ate the food. I struggled a little bit. I looked at his lips.

He turned his head towards me looking down at me. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and his hand found his way to the back of my neck.

He deepened the kiss. He lightly pulled on my hair. I let out a tiny moan. He pulled away and smiled at me "that moan was so hot"he kissed the side of my lips.

He kissed me and his hand made his hand to my ass. He laid me down on my back. We continue kissing. Hands roaming each other.

"God your so hot"he says in between kisses. He got off of me and looked at me "you are so hot it's so hard to keep myself off of you" he says drawing circles with his finger on my shoulder.

"You want to have sex with me?" I asked turning on my side. "Yes but i can wait until you are ready" he kisses my nose. "We can have sex" i say getting on top of him.

"jungkook" he says putting his hands on my waist "just fuck me"i mumble getting closer to his face "jungkook no I'm not fucking you right now" he says lifting me off of him.

"You don't want to have sex with me?" I looked at him. He must think I'm gross or disgusting because i had sex with other people. "I do want to have sex with you but we just started going out. I want to go slow" he says holding my hands.

"You don't think I'm gross or disgusting?" I looked at out hands "no why would i think that?" He asked "because i had sex with other people"i muttered.

"They raped you. You didn't have sex with them" he says grabbing me and hugging me.i didn't say anything. We sat in silence while the sun was setting. Taehyung's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" He answered. As He talked on the phone for a while I laid my head on his shoulder "we'll be home soon" he says and then hung up. "We have to go home" he says. We got up and packed up everything.

"Why?"i asked "I'm not sure. Jin didn't really say" he says grabbing the basket. We walked back to the car.He started to drive. I looked out the window watching everything past by.

Seeing all the buildings past by makes my feel calm.

We got home. I saw my dad and jin and his friends "what's going on?" I asked "come sit down "my dad says. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"The man who kidnapped you. He escaped prison" my dad says. My eyes widen.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW scenes.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.