Chapter 12

Jungkook's pov[⚠️Tw: selfharm, drug abuse, panic attack, rape]
I zoned out. He's back. My heartbeat started racing. My body trembled. I feel faint. I started breathing heavily. I faintly heard someone called my name.

I stood up pushing past them and running upstairs. I slammed my door and locked it. My chest felt tight. I walked over to my bed and grabbed the box and dumped it on my bed.

I grabbed a little bag of cocaine and snorted it. I heard knocking on the door "Jungkook open the door" i heard someone say. I crushed some Oxycontin pills and snorted it. I felt dizzy and faint. I collapse onto the bed.

Next morning

I woke up in pitch black. I looked around. I sat up. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. My bloodshot eyes. Dark circles. I did my business.

I went back to my bed and grabbed my phone and saw a text from taehyung.
Taebear🧸:
I hope you are okay darling.
Read 2:48 am
I smiled at the text. I reply.
Kookie🍪:I'm okay

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I woke up a few hours later to the door opening. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung "what are you doing here?" I asked him "you start school in a hour and I'm taking you" i looked at the Clock 6:24 am.

I sat up "jungkook what is that?"i turn my head at what he's looking at. The pill bottle and the cocaine bag. He grabbed them "it's nothing" i say as i snatched them from him. I shoved them under my pillow.

"Jungkook Oxycontin is not nothing you could die"he says as i got out of bed and walked to the bathroom "I'll be fine" i mumble as I slammed the door. I got in the shower.

I'm sat on the floor of the shower. After i was done washing myself. I got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel over myself. I left the bathroom. Taehyung was sitting on my bed.

I grabbed a black long sleeve and baggy jeans. I put my underwear underneath my towel. "Can we please talk?" He says as i pulled up my pants "talk then" i mumble as i put on my shirt.

"Did you do it because he's back?" I looked at him "yeah"i whispered. He walked over to me "oh baby he can't get you. Please come to me if you want to do drugs" he hugs me.

"Okay" i mumble "we should go" he let me go. I grabbed my bag. We walked downstairs "have a great day at school"jin says "okay" i say as we left the house.

We got into car and he started driving "are you going to college?" I asked "no not yet" he looked at me. The car stopped and i looked out the window. I saw teenagers walking around on a high school campus.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He put the car in park "no I'll be okay" i grabbed my bag "you sure?" He looked at me "yeah" i say as i leave the car.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 4" he says as i closed the door "okay bye" i say. He drove away. I turned around. I walked into the school. I walked around until I found the office "hello what can i do for you?" A lady says.

"I'm Kim jungkook" i mumble "ah your the new student. Here is your schedule" she says i grabbed it from her "thank you" i say leaving the room.

I walked to my first class. I was the first person there so i sat down in back near the window. The bell rung and students coming into the room. Talking loudly.

I looked up as the door hearing laughter. The person was park chaeweo. He looked at me and Winked at me. My body shivered. I looked at my desk.

The class ended after a while. I left the room. After 3 classes it was lunch. As i was walking to cafeteria. Someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Hey slut" he says. The way he says slut hurts me in a way i never felt. He pulled me into a nearby bathroom. He locked the door and slammed me into the wall.

"Miss me whore?" he smirked "w-what do you want?"I try to push him off of me "want me to fuck you again?" He asked. Everything became clear. He raped me.

He grabbed my ass "can't wait to fuck you" he smirked and kissing me forcefully. He let me go and left the bathroom.

I walked into a stall. I sat on the floor. My chest hurts. My body is shaking. He raped me. Put me in coma. I started hyperventilating. I can't breathe. After a while i calmed down but then i hear footsteps.

The stall door was forced opened "ready to get fucked" he grabbed making me yelp. He pushed me into the wall and kisses me roughly. I tried to pushed him off of me.

He slapped me. He grabbed my hands and pushed my hands on the wall. He pulled down my pants and boxers. Tears formed into my eyes. He tied my hands together with his belt.

He pulled my legs up and held them up. I felt his cock push into me. I cried out in pain. Tears rolled down my face. "Please stop"i cried as i gasped for air. He slammed into me repeatedly.

He kissed me roughly and bite me lip. He groaned. I heard banging on the door of the bathroom

"Please stop"i sobbed. He slammed into me hard making me sob

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW  scenes.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.