Chapter 34

JUNGKOOK'S POV[⚠️TW:smut]

I am finally leaving this mental hospital after 90 days of being here. During my stay, I have been through a lot of therapy and counseling sessions, which have helped me gain insight into my struggles and how to better manage my emotions.

I'm still scared and anxious, but I'm feeling more hopeful about my future. I'm ready to move past this hospital and start rebuilding my life.

I'm relieved to finally be leaving this place, but I'm also a bit scared. It's been so long since I've been out in the real world and I'm worried about how I'm going to cope. I'm determined to take the lessons I've learned here and apply them to my life, so I can stay on the right path.

I'm sure that the road ahead won't be easy, but I'm ready to face it head-on. 

I was walking out of the mental hospital with a feeling of relief and accomplishment. After months of hard work and dedication, I was finally ready to leave. The feeling of the sun on my face was a welcome sign of freedom.

As I walked out the door, I felt a sense of fear and apprehension. I knew I was entering a whole new world out here. A world that I wasn't sure I was ready to face. But I also knew I had to take this chance. I had to find out if I could really make it out here.

So I stepped out into the world, with a new sense of hope in my heart. I was determined to make the most of this opportunity and do something meaningful with my life. I was ready to start this new journey and see where it took me.

I can't believe I'm finally out of that hospital. the only thing that kept me going was the thought of seeing you again.

I walk down the parking lot, my heart racing with anticipation. I can see him standing there, waiting for me. It's like all my worries and fears are melting away. All I can think about is how much I've missed him

As I get closer, I can't help but smile. he looks so beautiful. he take my hand and give me a hug. I can feel his warmth and I'm so thankful for it.

We sit down and I can't help but tell him everything that's happened. I don't want to keep anything from him. he listen intently and provide the perfect amount of support and understanding.

"I'm so glad to have you in my life. You make me feel so safe and loved. I don't think I would have been able to make it through those 90 days without you"

"Thank you for being here for me. I love you more than you'll ever know" I hugged him. 

"I love you too"he says kissing the top of my head. I look at taehyung, feeling overwhelmed with love. His dark brown eyes, framed by dark eyelashes, are as captivating as ever. His soft lips look so inviting, and I can't help wanting to kiss him. 

His curly hair is lightly brushed by the wind and I can't help but reach out and brush my fingers through it. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life. He is the most amazing person I know, and I feel so grateful to have him in my life.

"do you want to go home or go to my house?"he asked "is jin home?" I asked him "yeah I'm pretty sure he's home why?" he wrapped his arm around me.

"I don't want see him yet" I looked down at my hands. "okay my house then" he says standing up. pulling me with him. I smiled.

We walked to his car and drove to his house. we got inside. I sat on the couch "can you tell jin that I'm okay and that I just don't want to be home right now" I asked him.

"yeah I can tell him" he says.

A few weeks later

A few weeks after coming home from the mental hospital, I was still trying to process everything that had happened. I had been so angry with my brother for sending me away in the first place, but now that I was staying with taehyung, I was beginning to understand why he had done it. He had only wanted to ensure my safety.

I was still feeling a bit out of sorts, but being around him helped. His presence was calming and reassuring. We would go for walks around the neighborhood and talk about what had happened, and I slowly started to feel better.

My brother had done what he thought was best for me and I couldn't stay mad at him forever. I knew that he had only wanted what was best for me, and that he cared. I realized that he had acted out of love, and that I should be grateful for his concern.

It was a difficult time, but I'm glad that I was able to come out of it with a better understanding of my brother and a newfound appreciation for my boyfriend. I'm grateful for the love and support they both gave me during that difficult period.

I was laying in tae's bed. I looked at him as he got dressed for work. "I'll be back okay?" he says. "okay bye" I say to him and kissed his lips.

He left. it's been a few hours since tae left.

 I was alone in the house, and had been since he'd left for work that morning. My mind had been wandering all day, and I couldn't resist the urge to indulge in a little pleasure.

I settled into a spot on the couch and slowly began to touch myself. I could feel my heart racing as I closed my eyes and imagined taehyung hands on my body. I felt a warmth spread through me as I explored my own body, savoring each sensation.

But just as I was starting to get lost in the moment, I heard the door open. I opened my eyes to find my boyfriend standing in the doorway, a look of shock on his face. I could feel my cheeks burning as I realized how embarrassed I must have looked.

he slowly walked towards me, and I felt my heart rate quicken. He gently touched my face, and I could feel the heat radiating off his hands. I closed my eyes and shivered as he caressed my body, and I knew in that moment that I had never felt so alive.

He didn't say a word, but I could feel his desire burning through me. His hands moved to my waist, pulling me closer as his lips crashed against mine. I melted into the kiss, my hands exploring his muscular body.

He moved away from me and tugged me to the room and bought closer to the bed. Our lips never left each other as we tumbled onto the bed. His hands were everywhere, exploring and caressing my body as he moved over me.

His lips trailed a path down my neck, sending shivers down my body. His hands moved further south, exploring and teasing. I gasped as his fingers found their way to my most sensitive area.

I felt my body trembling as pleasure coursed through me. My breathing was labored and I wanted more. His fingers moved faster and I felt my pleasure peak. I cried out in pleasure as I let go of all my inhibitions.

taehyung had caught me in the most intimate moment, and I was thankful he'd walked in. I never wanted this moment to end.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

sex scene in the next chapter 

Goodbye have a nice day/night.