Chapter 8

Jungkook's pov[⚠️Tw: self harm, rape,abuse,substance abuse]
He kissed me. My eyes widened. I kissed him back.i melted into the kiss. His hand found his way to the back of my head. He gripped my hair.

We pulled apart. We looked into each other eyes. The door opened and i flinched at the noise.we both looked at the door. It was jimin "what are you guys doing?" He asked. I stood up and left the room.

I walked downstairs heading towards the door "where are you going?" I turned around to see my dad "on a walk" i say and then turn towards the door "no your not going"he says grabbing my arm "why the fuck not?"i yelled at him getting everyone attention.

"The last time you went on a Damn walk. You almost fucking died" he yelled at me "maybe i wanted to die" i yelled back . Im not sure why I'm acting like this "Jungko-" i cut him off "no please leave me the fuck alone" i say as he tried to grab my arm.

I pulled away from him and opened the front door and left the house and slammed the door. I ran away from the house. I went to a park. I sat down on a bench. My phone was ringing repeatedly. I put my head in my hands.

It's been a few hours since i left home. I decided to go back home. I opened the door "jungkook where the fuck were you?"Dad says running towards me.

"I just sat at the park" i mumble "don't fucking scare me like that" he says "I'm sorry" i say walking past him. He grabbed my arm "don't walk away from me. You ran away from home" he says "I'm fucking sorry" i yelled and ran upstairs to my room.

I ran past taehyung. I slammed my room door and locked my door. I felt depressed. I grabbed the box from under my bed. I took out the blade and a bag of drugs. I took of a few pills. I bought the blade to my wrist and cut it a few times.

Blood oozing out of them. I got up and went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes and got into the shower. I sat on the floor letting the water run over me. I scratched at my skin.

After i was done in the shower. I dressed my arm with bandages. I got dressed and put the box away. I laid down.
I fall asleep.

No one's pov
Jungkook is 14 and so broken.

Jungkook's pov [graphic]
The door slammed opened. I shot up flinching "get up slut!" He yelled. I got up off the bed. He walked over me and slapped me hard making me fall. He kicked me in the ribs. I yelped in pain. He shoved his member into me.

I screamed in pain as i felt something inside so me rip. My eyes widen. I felt liquid dripped out of me. He started going faster. I was screaming.

I shot up sweating and tears running down my face. There was a knock on my door. I got up and looked into the mirror. I wiped the tears off my face. I fixed my hair. I walked over to the door and opened it.

It was taehyung "are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head "yeah I'm okay" i mumble "can i come in?" He asked. I nodded letting him in.

I closed my door and then sat on my bed. He sat next to me "what happened yesterday?" He looked at me "um i don't know? I just felt upset so i took it out on my dad" i looked at him.

"Why were you upset?" He put his hand on my leg " just everything that happened. It's just to much" i put my head into my hands. "I keep having nightmares and i fucking hate it" tears formed in my eyes.

"I just want to die" i whispered. He grabbed my chin and gently pulled me close to him. "You can't kill yourself . people love you including myself" he says smiling at the end of the sentence.

"You love me?" I asked. He nodded his head. I blushed and looked away from him. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"What are your nightmares about?"he placed his arm around my waist "pretty much everything that happened while i was there"i say looking at me "oh I'm sorry" he says kissing the top of my head.

"I should apologize to my dad"i say. As i stood up my sleeve lifted up and my new cuts were on display "Jungkook your still cutting?" He says with worry laced in his voice.

I looked at him and tears formed into my eyes "i-i can't stop its hard" i say with tears running down my face. He pulls me back into the spot i was sitting.

"Can i see your arm?" He asks. I nodded. He lifted up my sleeve and saw all of my cuts "please come to me if you want to cut okay?" H says rubbing my cheek "okay"i nodded.

"Let's go apologize to your dad" he says and got up and grabbed my hand. I followed him out the room. We let go of our hands and went downstairs and into the kitchen where my dad was.

"Dad" i say making him looking at me "I'm sorry for leaving and yelling at you"i roughly rub my hands together "its okay" he says walking over to me.

"Im not mad at you. I understand that everything is hard for you. You are doing amazing"he says smiling. Tears formed in my eyes "keep fighting. Stay strong" he says and hugging me. I hugged him back. I cried on his shoulder.

After a while of hugging and crying. I went to my room and taehyung followed and closed my door "where is the blade?" He asked. I grabbed the box from under the bed handing him it.

He opened the box seeing pill bottles and blades "jungkook where did you these?" He grabbed the bottles "someone from a ally" i looked at my hands.

He stood up and walked over to my bathroom. He opened all the bottles and dumped them in the toilet and dumped the blade. I watched as it washed down the toilet.

After it was done we went to the room and sat on my bed "please let me help you" he grabs my chin and pulled me closer to him. I nodded.

He leaned in and kissed my lips.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW scenes.

This chapter is a little bit all over the place.

It might be to early for them to start dating but I don't really care.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi