Chapter 4

Jungkook's pov [⚠️tw:substance abuse, self harm, rape,blood,]
"Get. Over. It"

I looked over at mom. Tears formed in my eyes "mom what the hell!" Jin yelled as he walked.

"What? He needs to get over it" she turned towards Jin "mom why would you say that?"he asked.

Mom was about to say something "Jin it's fine" I looked at him "I'll just get over it" I say before walking out the door.

I slammed the door. Walked to this park I liked. I sat under the slide. I took out the pills and alcohol.

I pour some of the pills in my hand and put it in my mouth. Poured the alcohol in my mouth.

I took out the blade. Dragged the blade across my wrist. Blood oozing out of the cut.

I watched the blood Drip on the ground. I dragged the blade across my wrist a few more times.

I drunk more of the alcohol. I poured the alcohol on the cuts. It burned but felt so good.

I dragged the blade across my wrist a few more times. I cut to deep. I passed out.

No one's pov
Jungkook woke up on a bed. In a dim room. He looked around the room. Confused.

The door opened. He saw a dark figure in the doorway.

Jungkook moved closer to the wall as the dark shadow walked farther in the room.

Jungkook's pov

I wimpered. The man walked into the light. The man grabbed my arm. Pulled me closer to him.

Tears formed in my eyes. I tried to get away from him but he grabbed my face. Pulling it closer.

He kissed me. I tried to get away from him but couldn't. He pulled away from me. Threw me on the bed.

I moved closer to the wall. He grabbed my legs. Trying to take off my pants.

I started to kick my legs. He groans as my foot hits his face. He grabbed me by my arm. Pulling on it hard.

He punched me in the face. I yelped in pain. I put my face in my hands. Feeling blood pour out my nose.

He unbuttoned my pants. I tried to pull away from him but he ripped my pants off of me. Tears rolled down my face.

I looked at the man. He had this creepy smirk on his face. He grabbed my leg again "no no" I screamed as I tried to get away from him.

He punched me in stomach. I grabbed my stomach in pain. He ripped my underwear off.

I tried to cover myself but he grabbed my hands and tied them together.

I started to sob. He took off his pants. I sobbed harder. He lined up. I felt the most horrible pain shot up my body.

I gasped in pain. Tears rolled down my face. He pulled out but then thrust himself into me hard. I felt blood come out of me.

I screamed. I felt myself passing out.

I woke up feeling weak. I looked around seeing it was nighttime. I stood up. My legs were so weak.

My phone started ringing. I looked at it.

35 missed calls from Jin

15 missed call from dad

5 missed calls from mom

I sighed and answered the call from Jin.
"Jungkook where are you?" Jin asked "I'm at a park" i say picking up and stuff and putting in my bag.

Pulled my sleeve down "do you want me to pick you up?" He asked "sure" I told him where I was.

I hanged up. I sat on a bench waiting for Jin.
I see a car pull up. Jin got out of the car.

He walked over to me. "Jungkook why didn't you answer anyones calls?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I fell asleep" I mumbles. I looked at him "is anyone with you?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"My friends wanted to come" he says looking at the car. They all got out of the car.

"Are you okay" namjoon asked. I nodded my head. "I'm sorry for what happened with mom" Jin says holding my hand.

"It's okay. I should just get over it"I looked down "what happened to you isn't something that someone can get over in just a few months" yoongi Kneeled in Front of me.

I looked at him. I sighed "we should go home" Jin says. We all go in the car and drive back home.

Jimin opened the door. I saw my mom. I walked past her "Jungkook wait" my mom says.

"I'm sorry" she says as I turned around to face her. "Me and our dad were talking about you going to Therapy or something " she walks closer to me.

She talks more but I can't hear anything. My body feels so weak and like it's shutting down. My knees buckled.

I faintly hear someone say my name. I fell to the floor. My eyes slowly closing. My breathing gets slower. I finally pass out.

No one's pov
Jungkook lifeless body hit the floor. "Jungkook!" Jin yelled and ran over to jungkook.

"Call the ambulance" Jin yelled at his parents. They just stood there. Hoseok called them.

"What the hell" Jin yelled at his parents "do you not care about him. He is your fucking son" he stood up yelling.

"We do care"his dad says. His mom looked at jungkook on the floor. "Who said I care"she says.

Everyone looks at her shocked "mom w-what" Jin asked shocked. "He's selfish. He doesn't care about anyone's feelings. He makes everything about him"she stops talking.

She continues "he needs to get over what happened to him. So what he got kidnapped for like 4 years. It's not like he was there all his life" she finished talking.

"What the fuck" his dad yells at his wife. There was a knock on the door. Jimin ran over to door and opened it.

It was the paramedics.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW scenes.

Cliffhanger.

This chapter is a little bit all over the place.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi