Chapter 22

jungkook's pov[⚠️ tw:self harm. Nightmares]

i dropped the phone. i faintly hear jin calling me. i grabbed the phone "yes"i whispered. "are you okay?" he asked.

"i'm fine"i mumbled "i'm coming to see you tomorrow" he says "okay"i whispered. he hung up after we said goodbye.

i laid down. i put my hand over my mouth as i screamed and cried out of pain.

I closed eyes to try to get some sleep.

But I can't sleep so I got out of bed and went to my bathroom.

I looked around for something sharp. When I couldn't find anything.

I let out a frustrated yell. I left my bathroom and went to my dad's bathroom.

I looked in his drawers and found a blade. I walked back to my room and sat on my floor.

I put my blade on my wrist. I pressed it down and dragged it across my wrist.

Making my arm bleed. It's been a while since I last cut myself.

I hissed as I cut again. I cut a few more times. I sat there for a hour because I felt really weak.

My arms hurt. I got up and went to the bathroom and rinsed my arms off.

I wrapped my arms up. As I walked back to my room.

I got dizzy and couldn't breathe. I sat on the floor in the hallway.

I passed out.

The next morning

I felt something something touch my shoulder. I opened my eyes. I looked at the person.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jin asked. "I fell" i say as I tried to get up.

"You fell and hurt yourself?" Taehyung asked as he helped me up.

I nodded my head. They took me to my room. The pool of blood and the blade was still on the floor.

"Shit" I mumbled. "You cut yourself?" Jin says as they put me on my bed.

"Yes I did. I felt sad and wanted to cut" I looked down.

"It's okay. I'll clean it up"Jin says and then leaves the room.

"Why didn't you call me?" Tae asked " it was late and I didn't want to bother you" I replied.

"Jungkook" I noticed him looking down at my chest.

I didn't have a shirt on. So I covered my chest " don't look at my body" i say standing up and put on a shirt.

Jin came back with cleaning supplies. "Am I living in with you?"I asked Jin.

"Yeah" he says cleaning. I sat next to tae. " you didn't get to pack right?" Tae looked at me.

I shook my head. "Okay I'll help you" he says softly standing up.

20 minutes later My room was packed. Everything was inside the car.

I don't have a lot of stuff.

As we are walking out the house "what's happened to everything else in the house?" I asked.

"I hired people to pack the house and put it in a storage unit" he says as he opened the car door.

I sat in the back. I still felt weak. My arms hurt.

3-4hours later

We got to Jin house. I got out the car. We walked inside when Jin got a phone call.

"Hello....I know.....he's staying with me.....no....you can't do this.....he doesn't like you....fine bye" Jin hung up the phone.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked "that was mom. She is coming to get you" Jin replied looking at me.

"What?" Taehyung asks "she is his mother so you have to live with her" Jin walked over to me.

"Okay. where does she live?" I asked him "about 26 minutes from here" jin sits me down on his couch.

"So I'll still be close to you?" I looked up at him "yes you will" jin says "I'm going to go see where namjoon is" he continues and then leaves the room.

"How far away is your apartment?" I turn my head towards taehyung.

"10 minutes from here" he says sitting next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"So we will be close" I say holding his hand. "Yes I can come see you whenever I want" he kisses my head.

I smiled softly "do you have a job?" I looked up at him "yes I do" he replied.

There was a knock on the door. I sighed as Jin and namjoon walked downstairs and over to the door.

"Hello" I hear her annoying voice. "Hi mom" Jin says letting her in.

"Where is he?" She asked. Jin says something. They walk into the room.

I stand up "are you ready?" She walks over to me. I nodded my head. I followed her out the house.

Jin and namjoon put my stuff in her car. I got in the car. I waved bye to them.

As the car drove off. I watched taehyung as he got smaller and smaller.

"I have some rules. Don't talk back. Don't talk until I say you are allowed to. That's all for now" she says.

"Okay" I mumbled. I hate her. We drove until we got to her house. I got out the car.

We walked to the front door. She unlocked it "Baby I'm home"she said in a annoying voice.

A man walked up to us and lifted her up and she screamed playfully. I rolled my eyes.

"Who is this" the man asked my mom "this is jungkook one of my sons and jungkook this is yeonhi my boyfriend"

"Nice to meet you" he lets go of mom. I didn't say anything back.

"Where is my room?" I looked at my mom "follow  me" she told me.

I followed her to this room. It just has a bed.

"This is your room. Don't come out until I come get you" she says and then closes the door.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. My phone got a notification.

Taebear🧸

Taehyung:
Did you get there safely?

Jungkook:
Yes I did .

Taehyung:
That's good. I miss you.

Jungkook:
I wish I was with you.

Taehyung:
I have to go but I'll call you later.

Jungkook:
Okay

End chat

I looked at my door and got up. I opened it and went to the living room.

Yeonhi and mom were on the couch. The floorboard creaked under me and they both looked at me.

"What are you doing out of your room" my mom yells as she stands up.

"I'm hungry" I stared at her as she walked over to me.

"I told you to stay in your room. You fucking slut" she says as I felt a hard slap against my cheek.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

there will be more TWS.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.