chapter 30

Taehyung's pov[⚠️TW:prescribed drug abuse,suicide attempt,seizures]

We sat in the waiting area for two whole hours. i hope he is okay.

The doctor finally comes out the room and walks over to us so we stand up. "is he okay?" jin asked the doctor "he's stable but he is still unconscious" he says

"when can we see him?" i asked "you can see him now but immediate family only" the doctor says.

"okay tae come on" jin says "but-" jin cut me off "but nothing now come" he says grabbing my hand pulling toward jungkook room.

We walked into the room. there he was. laying on the bed. wires hanging out of his arms. bruises all over him. i covered my mouth. 

"sit down" jin says. i listened to him and sat down. 

Jungkook's pov

I opened my eyes. my heads was hurting and i felt a little pain in my stomach. i looked around the dark empty room. 

I pressed the button to call a nurse. a few minutes later. a nurse came in "oh your awake. i will page your doctor" she does something and after a while. my doctor came. 

"jungkook i'm so glad you are awake. i'm going to check you okay" he says as he walks over to me as he puts on gloves.

He checked me and after he was done he called jin. a while later. jin was here. "hey"he smiled and hugged me.

"hi" i mumbled "how long was i out?" i asked "um about a week" he says. i looked away from him.

"when can i go home?" i asked. i looked at the doctor "you can go home in a few days. i just want to watch you for a few days" he says. 

"okay" is all i say. the doctor leaves the room after a while. "where is taehyung?" i asked looking at him. 

"he's at work but i'll text him to tell him that you are awake"jin says. i sighed. "i have to go. i'll see you later" he says. 

I say bye to him then he leaves. i closed my eyes feeling pain in my stomach. i looked around and found a red button. 

It was connected to the iv in my arm. i pressed it. the pain started disappear. i ended falling asleep. 

No-ones pov

Throughout the stay of the few days of jungkook being in the hospital. he would push the little red button a little more then he needs. 

His mom's court trial is happening soon. he scared to see her so he was taking more pain pills to take away the pain. 

He ended going home and was handed a bottle of pain pills which he is taking more then the recommended amount. 

No one knows what he is doing. 

Jungkook's pov

It was a few days later. i was released from the hospital. as i was laying in bed. my phone was ringing. i answered it without looking at the caller id. 

"hello?" i say "it's me tae" he says "hi"i sat up "how are you feeling?" he asked "i'm okay just nervous about the trial" i say to him. 

We talked for a while. i felt weird in a way. so i hung up the phone without saying bye to taehyung.

after i hung up. i went to the bathroom. i locked the door. i looked through the drawers and cabinets until i found a blade. 

I climbed into the bathtub. i took a handful of my painpills. i lifted up my sleeves. i pressed the blade onto my left wrist. i dragged it making a bleeding cut on my wrist. 

My phone was ringing but i couldn't bring myself to answer it. i continued to cut myself. tears rolled down my face. 

I hear knocking on the door "jungkook open the door" i hear taehyung say. i didn't listen. i laid back on the tub. 

 I hear banging on the door. i closed my eyes. 

Taehyung's pov

He hung up on me. i called jin. he answered "are you home?" i asked him "no. me and joon are out on a date" he says "why? what's wrong?" he asked.

"i called jungkook and we talked for a while then he hung up. he also sounded sad and hurt"i say. "okay we'll be home in an hour or two because we are far from home"he says.

"it's okay. i'll check on him" i say to him. then we said bye and i hung up. i drove to jin's house. i opened the door.

"jungkook?"no answer. i walked upstairs. i went to his room. he wasn't in there. i noticed the bathroom light on. 

I knocked on the door "jungkook open the door"i say loudly. no answer. i start banging on the door. 

I broke the door. i saw him in the tub. blood covering his arms. "oh my god" i say as i ran over to him. 

I touched his face as i pulled out my phone to call an ambulance. i looked at him. he was awake "d-don't c-call them" he slurs his words. 

"what did you take?" i asked "a h-handful of painpills" he says. my eyes widen. i grabbed him and turned on faucet. 

I kept him under the water. i shoved my fingers down his throat making him throw up. i did that a few times until he couldn't throw up anymore. 

 I bandaged his arms. i took off his clothes because of the blood. i carried him to his room. i laid him down. 

I sighed and called jin "he tried to kill himself i think" i say as he answered "what? is he okay?" he asked. 

"he's okay but can you call an ambulance?" i asked him "you didn't call them?" he yelled "no because he didn't want me to. now call them"i yelled back.

I looked down at jungkook "don't call them" he mumbled "jungkook you need help"i say to him. "call them now"i tell jin.

"please don't. i'm fine"he sat up. he grabbed my phone and hung it up "i'm fine" he says. he pushed me down on the bed. 

"jungkook stop" i pushed him off. "no i need to get you help" i say to him. "i don't care"he says pushing me down. kissing me. 

He put his hand in my pants. i took his hand out "stop i'm not having sex with you. you need to go the hospital" i held his hand.

"i'm fine. i'm fucking fine" he yells but towards the end he got quiet. he started shaking "jungkook are you okay?"i grabbed him. 

I heard sirens. I let go of  him and ran outside "please hurry up" i yelled at them. worried about jungkook. 

I ran back upstairs. he was laying on the bed. his eyes were rolled up. i ran over to him. i hear footsteps behind me. 

"he was shaking before. um he also took a handful of painpills. he also cut himself" i say to them as they checked him. 

They put jungkook on Stretcher. they put him in the truck. i sat right beside him. holding his hand. 

He started shaking violently. foaming at the mouth. tears formed in my eyes as the paramedics trying to help him. 

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.